Registered
6,785 Posts
Now let’s go and win the league again, come next year :proud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nepoznat

·
Registered
69,195 Posts
2.HNL finished today, all was known but relegation. Lucko will be the team going down after losing to Hajduk II while Medjimurje beat Zadar who already knew they were going down due to their license issues, makes you think HNS should decide this stuff after the season but whatever :lala:

Should know the teams promoted from the 3.HNL in a week or two, looks like: Dubrava, Orijent Rijeka, Cibalia, Croatia Zmijvaci all but official. Trnje is 5th in Zapad and shouldn't go up really despite getting a license

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Interesting. Had no idea Fausto Budicin was managing Orijent.

·
Registered
36,122 Posts
Dinamo demolished Hajduk today and the BBB trolled our southern countrymen pretty good :D

:howler:

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Troll game was tight from the BBB :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Did ‘Croatia’s most popular team’ really just finish 4th on goal differential!?! :dielaughing:

#hajdukgonnahajduk

Should be an absolute thrilling tie to see them play the champions of Moldova or San Marino this summer :proud:

Reactions: Ero

·
dinamo67
9,362 Posts
Awesome from the BBB. I'm actually glad to see that as honestly I thought they bought into their excuses for a little while, especially with Mamic.

Btw a Hajduk page put out two pics of our second and third goals saying they were offside. :howler: I've never seen bigger whingers than Hajduk fans.

·
Registered
69,195 Posts
Istra stay up beating Sibenik 3:1 on aggregate in the relegation/promotion playoff. While Sibenik did have some decent chances overall Istra were the much better team, though they need a lot of work to improve next season, for a team mostly comprised of foreigners a lot of them haven't panned out and they need to find better managers

Hopefully some of these middling clubs become more ambitious in challenging the top four, unlikely due to their resources but Istra and maybe Gorica can do it, but again their model is based on foreign players which isn't good in the larger picture. While HNL in the near future will have 5 clubs in Europe how realistic is it for that 5th club to compete?

81 - 95 of 95 Posts