Xtratime Community banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,472 Posts
Wow the Team following Bayern Munich looked a tad unimpressive the first 8-10 minutes then they wasted not much time in getting the Match under control.

Sad to see the Echo Stadium empty...Little by little that hopefully will be changing, but I do not see any stadium in the World where Pro Sports are played at full capacity in under 12 more months, and that considering there is NO Pandemia Re Ocurrences in between.

Greetings

·
94,472 Posts
I love the ECHO from the players, coaches and benches...Tigerheart you got it right to a point, unfortunately those troublemakers pave the way for player improvements with their tickets.

It will be nice for a while, the troublemakers can't even go to a frikken PUB !!!!

I drink at home, don't need to drive and the worst that can happen is I fall of the dammed couch.

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
Felt a bit bland watching Bochum vs Heidenheim and Dortmund - Schalke yesterday with the empty stands, but think I've already got more used to it as I didn't have that feeling when watching a bit of HSV this afternoon. Also was a less one-sided game with HSV.

·
94,472 Posts
The stands for the Köln 2 - 2 Mainz 05 looked great with all the Stuffed Animals and Figurines.

B Munich keeps pluginn' along..

Monday Mat 18:

2:30 PM (Miami Time) Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen

Not impossible, but even if Bayer Leverkusen should slip on Monday, they would remain in 5th place as they would stay 8 pts in front of Wolfsburg.

I hope my man Aranguiz is on the pitch for the Aspirins tomorrow.

·
94,472 Posts
Full Bundesliga this coming week end, starting Friday thru Sunday the 24th

FRIDAY 22ND MAY
  • Hertha Berlin19:301. FC Union Berlin
SATURDAY 23RD MAY
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach14:30Bayer 04 Leverkusen
  • SC Paderborn 0714:301899 Hoffenheim
  • SC Freiburg14:30Werder Bremen
  • VfL Wolfsburg14:30Borussia Dortmund
  • Bayern Munich17:30Eintracht Frankfurt
SUNDAY 24TH MAY
  • FC Schalke 0412:30FC Augsburg
  • Mainz 0514:30RB Leipzig
  • 1. FC Köln17:00Fortuna Düsseldorf

·
Registered
69,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Boy these Mainz 'fans' are surely positive, still signing when 4:0 down :sleep: Is this on all the BL feeds or just a gimmick Fox Sports is using for US viewers? It's pretty annoying honestly

Schalke hammered for the second week in a row, they haven't won in 9 league matches and in that span have only scored two goals

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Hi Frank, how are you keeping during these strange times?
Hi Jeff, I am fine now, thank you. Tennis is allowed since 7th of May, before I was pretty miserable. Had to go jogging for 6-7 weeks which absolutely sucks. Big annoyance is still wearing masks everywhere inside as I don't find a way for my glasses not to steam up. Are you doing fine? We don't hear much about Australia and Corona in Germany, so I assume you are doing reasonably well over there?!

·
Registered
42,668 Posts
I'm doing ok. The writing course I'm doing has of course been taken off campus, and at first teachers and students alike struggled to adapt to the new environment online, but I don't mind them now.

Australia has been fortunate compared to America and a lot of Europe with only 100 casualties or so.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts