Xtratime Community banner

1 big OT thread, yay or nay?

• Yay

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Nay, I want to keep talking to myself.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked with Wally about having 1 big OT thread. Right now we've got 3 separate OT threads. 1 in the Ajax forum, 1 in the AZ forum and one in the Feyenoord forum. The idea was to have 1 big OT thread in the Dutch forum for everyone to post in. This way we can also maybe attract some posters from outside the Dutch forums and create a bit more activity in here. The 3 OT threads could be merged into 1.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
I don't think we'll attract outside posters by simply merging all 3.

None of them are as smart, witty and goodlooking to compete with us :stuckup:

so nay :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Well it's fine for me but I'm afraid I haven't got much to say, especially as we may not talk about politics in here...

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
^^ What do you talk about with your real friends then? Just politics? surely not!

Like Wally said, I don't think we'd attract anyone.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think we'll attract outside posters by simply merging all 3.

None of them are as smart, witty and goodlooking to compete with us :stuckup:

so nay :thumbsup:
I said we COULD merge the 3 threads, not that we should have to do it. Starting a new thread is fine as well.

And besides, I'm too damn lazy to check out 3 seperate threads :D

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
^^ What do you talk about with your real friends then? Just politics? surely not!
No of course not but it's something I'm interested in and which is quite important in general, and a hot-item sometimes, like this week for example.
Anyway, it's another discussion.

Don't think we attract any more members but who cares? Hehe, and just as Styg I'm too lazy too, to check these three current threads. :D

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Aight, a new one will do I guess. We need a good name though. Either something funny or something stereotypical of Holland.

·
Registered
40,564 Posts
I'm for a new thread and I'd be eager to discuss politics with Knoert, I for one support him and his Basque friends, that's a nice kick off right there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
Screw the no politics rule...so who's actually received something concerning the European elections in his or her letterbox? cos despite a pretty pro-EU person, it seems as the parties can't be bothered, at least here in Leiden (yes we're the centre of the universe / intellectual Holland). Will there even be a TV debate between the European lijsttrekkers?

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
Just did the http://www.stemwijzer.nl/ poll for a laugh and looks like I'm a lefty in this one :D

1. D66 (only disagreed on 4 of the 30 viewpoints lol)
2. PvdA
3. GroenLinks

My bottom 3:

1. Partij vd Vrijheid
2. ChristenUnie/SGP :D
3. VVD

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
This was my result...

Don't believe it's really of any importance, at least it's the same here in the south-east as in Leiden I believe, hehe.
Although I see some names which I haven't heard of before, Solidara, De Groenen, Libertas? :confused:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Was to be expected.

Kieskompas struggling with this particular contradiction of mine:
1) European Integration should be deepened.
2) Turkey should never join the EU.

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts