Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I think that I have a topic that Marcoa will not have a comment on… Is it possible? :rolleyes:

I say that I am the biggest Benfica fan. :) So I hold the title. Is there any one that thinks that they’re bigger fans?

I claim the title, and await for a challenger…

I have a feeling that no one here loves Benfica as much as I do. :):p

·
Registered
89 Posts
I hope I am not out of line LadyEagle, but your interest and love for our great club is tremendously intriguing. I am a huge soccer fan, and more specifically a Benfica fan, and to find a female who is as equally as passionate for my eagles is invigorating. If you were in Toronto I would want to meet ya!

Viva o Benfica!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
oh ladyeagle....here I am...HA HA HA! :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Guys i dont say that i am the biggest Benfica Fan in the world but im sure that there isnt anyone that loves benfica more than i do!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey BENFICA4EVA,

You are offending me…:( telling me I am not a hard core Benfiquista. Well, I believe I am.
Do you live in Europe? Because, since I live in the US it’s impossible to watch the games live (in the stadium). But I also watch all the games (TV), and go to the games every time they come to the US.
OK, OK. You’ll be MR. Benfica and I’ll be Ms. Benfica. How does that sound?

NelsonD, if you ever come to this area let me know. I’ll be glad to talk to you (about Benfica that is) I also love soccer, and especially BENFICA.

Marcoa… HA, HA, HA :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ( You just can resist us….the Benfiquistas)

OHH, BENFICA4EVA , tell me what I must do to dare to “join you”… Get a tattoo??? Well, my left upper arm as been tattooed for more than 3 years. And can you guess what the tattoo is? You guessed it. It’s our great symbol. :cool: :cool: That is why I say, “BENFICA – ALWAYS AND FOREVER”

·
Registered
313 Posts
Guys so u have a tattoo of the symbol of SLBenfica and u think u are the biggest fans of the club :( . Come on guys i wouold get a tattoo of the symbol but that wouldnt make me the biggest fan of Benfica.

I said is before and i'll say it again: There is no one that loves SLBENFICA more than me but love them equaly!

People i want to tell u something: I am a 15 year Guy and i live in Sydney. Everytime Benfica plays i get so nervous its not funny and everytime benfica plays i wake up at 4:30 in the morning to hear the game because here they only show one game every weekend! I LOVE BENFICA AND I WILL LOVE SLBENFICA UNTIL I DIE!!!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, BENFICA4EVA I am taking the title from you. Lying to me like that :(….
Well, don’t worry about it I wasn’t really offended. I was just playing around. But I really have the tattoo… and by the way I watch all the games… both the ones on SIC and the ones on RPTI.

Xxmaster99xX, OK maybe you love them equally, but never more than me. :D But don’t tell me, that having the symbol of our great BENFICA tattooed on my arm is not a symbol of my love for our great club. OK, maybe I am just a little crazy. Tell me, since you are 15… How many of your English teachers have the symbol of their favorite club tattooed on their body. :confused:

I DO LOVE BENFICA.
And of course I only like guys who are Benfiquistas ;)

Btw—I am happy that there are so many great Benfica supporters in here… VIVA O BENFICA

·
International
5,629 Posts
LadyEagle, you're making me want to regress :)
I would have loved to have had a young, intelligent, beautiful, Benfica tattooed English teacher to bring literary best out of RedEagle ;) I would have been your top student! :cool:

Unfortunately my English teacher was a Christian Brother who liked to smack me upside the head :eek:...needless to say instead of bringing our my literary best he only managed to scramble what little I had.

I say there are no number one fans, I think we all love this team cause we all bleed red :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
LadyEagle as i said i dont have the symbol of SLBenfica tattoed is because im still 2 young.
And please dont say u Love benfica more than i do, say u love SLBenfica as much as i do! :)

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, we all love SL Benfica (happy Xxmaster99xX ?)

And Benfica4ever, believe me, my love is as strong as yours (if not greater). As for me begging … HAHAHA ----LadyEagle does NOT beg. But if YOU beg enough, I may let you have that Mr. Benfica title. I am Ms. Benfica already, and I am content with my title. :)

As you probably figured out all I wanted with this topic was to bring out some excitement out of people. I also wanted to share my love for our great club. And wanted others to share their love also. I am glad I am not the only one. I know we all love SL Benfica.

RedEagle, don’t worry about it I don’t smack anyone (unless they want to be smacked ;) )

·
Registered
964 Posts
HA you guys are pathetic
If you guys were such great Benfica supporters why dont you run for president.
Im sure any of you can do better than JVA

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paulo,
You are the one who is pathetic. Why the hell do you come here to call us pathetic? If you don’t like your sh!ty club enough to say you’re the #1 fan, that is none of my business. But don’t come in my business to call me pathetic. Does this thread pretend to you? What do you have to do with Benfica? This is a discussion between me and my fellow club “brothers”. I don’t appreciate you calling our dedication and love pathetic. You may even call us fanatic. But let me tell you something, you would be as fanatic as we are, if your club was ½ of what our great Benfica is. So think twice before calling any of us pathetic. My name is not Paulo, and my club is not Sporting. Now there’s something pathetic for you.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Ms. Benfica, indeed.

Funny you should mention your tattoo of the Eagle on your arm. I, too, have a tattoo of the Benfica Eagle on my left arm. Did it more than 5 years ago.

And, since we are judging our worth of being called a Benfiquista fan based on our tattoos... Hence, it is only befitting that I be crowned Mr. Benfica along side you, Ms. Benfiquista. ;-)

As your newly self crowened co-#1Benfiquista fan, I have only question for my partner:

Whatcha wearin? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts