Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Svidersky or Ezersky(if he recovers) should play as right defender against Italy and Husiev return to Rw and useless Vorobei can return to the bench,and i wonder if Blokhin will have the guts to take out Husin or Vaschuk for Italy game,will Rusol play?:undecide:

Btw,all Dynamo players scored the penalties(milevsky.he is crazy!:pp ,Rebrov and Husiev) and Shovkovsky defended two penalties....so it was a Dynamo victory also!:pp :)

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
lol, didnt look at it this way. But yes kleber ur right :thumbsup:

Hard decision for Blokhin now... Before today he lacked defenders, now he has 3 in-form ones for 2 positions... Hard to say who he'll pick, but i think Rusol will play alongside maybe Vaschuk since he's more pacy although Husyn got 7 points today as much as Husyev. Only Sasho was better with 8!!!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roman said:
lol, didnt look at it this way. But yes kleber ur right :thumbsup:

Hard decision for Blokhin now... Before today he lacked defenders, now he has 3 in-form ones for 2 positions... Hard to say who he'll pick, but i think Rusol will play alongside maybe Vaschuk since he's more pacy although Husyn got 7 points today as much as Husyev. Only Sasho was better with 8!!!
Yeah,Rusol,vaschuk and Husin can not play in the same team unless you take out Shelaev.

Btw,is Svidersky solid as right defender,can he do his job against the Italians?:undecide:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did i open this thread?:confused:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
kleber said:
Yeah,Rusol,vaschuk and Husin can not play in the same team unless you take out Shelaev.

Btw,is Svidersky solid as right defender,can he do his job against the Italians?:undecide:
As I said before this game (when you put Tymoschuk as a CB), Husyn is terrible playing in the middle of the pitch (with his pace), but at the back he can still do it with all his experience, so Id rather have Shelayev in than Husyn in his place...

P.S. Yes kleber u did open this thread, you silly thing... I know ur happy for us, but stop drinking already! :howler: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roman said:
As I said before this game (when you put Tymoschuk as a CB), Husyn is terrible playing in the middle of the pitch (with his pace), but at the back he can still do it with all his experience, so Id rather have Shelayev in than Husyn in his place...

P.S. Yes kleber u did open this thread, you silly thing... I know ur happy for us, but stop drinking already! :howler: :thumbsup:
:confused:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See Roman,you should have support Australia and not Italy!:pp

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Fantastic to get this far, and I want for Ukraine to avenge Australia for that unfair defeat by the I-talians! To the Semis we go!:excited:

Svidersky can play on eitehr side of defense, not sure if he is a quality enough defender, although he was very good against the Tunisians. I would like to see Yezersky back.

All this hype over Kalynychenko in the World Cup so far, what do you guys make of it. He is not amazing, but he did have that FK which set up sheva to hit the bar and some other small moments vs. SUI. Valencia Man U and others are after him!?:eek:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
kleber said:
See Roman,you should have support Australia and not Italy!:pp
Nah, Im an Italian supporter... Always has been... Since 94 and that Baggio miss... Honestly if we were to lose to any team, Italy is my pick...

P.S. I still think that Hiddink's Australia would've been too much for us (They were so good against Japan, Croatia and especially BRAZIL)... Italy is clearly the favorite and will attack more than the Swiss. This will help us play our usual counter attacking football, which was impossible vs the Swiss, which as Blokhin said was just like playing another Ukraine :pp

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Stephan said:
hello!
i am curious to know what to you think about this match, and how confident you are?
Confident?
I thought we'd be out today... I have no idea what will happen next... I thought that our defense will be our main problem today - after all we played with two midfielders at the back due to our injury and suspension problems and they did a fantastic job.

Expectations? None. Im just gonna take it as it comes :drunk: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roman said:
Nah, Im an Italian supporter... Always has been... Since 94 and that Baggio miss... Honestly if we were to lose to any team, Italy is my pick...

P.S. I still think that Hiddink's Australia would've been too much for us (They were so good against Japan, Croatia and especially BRAZIL)... Italy is clearly the favorite and will attack more than the Swiss. This will help us play our usual counter attacking football, which was impossible vs the Swiss, which as Blokhin said was just like playing another Ukraine :pp
Wth?:confused: ,you are in a world cup quarter final so the semi final is possible and australia is worst than Italy even with Hiddink there......and realistic the chances of Italy eliminate Germany or Argentina are very,very small!

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Rebrov said:
All this hype over Kalynychenko in the World Cup so far, what do you guys make of it. He is not amazing, but he did have that FK which set up sheva to hit the bar and some other small moments vs. SUI. Valencia Man U and others are after him!?:eek:
I never rated him as a great player. An average player that got lucky to be in the WC. Thats what i thought of him before the WC and that opinion hasnt changed much since. Yes, his free kicks sometimes are amazing (Beckham style some might say), but very often he either over- or underhits them... Thats not good enoguh... You have to make a full use of every free, not just 1 in 3...

ManU, Valencia, Borussia? Yes i heard of these rumours and I would love if he moves to either of them, even if he was just a benchwarmer there. Would still be an improvement since he sits on the bench thru most of Spartaks game anyway... But the experience of playing and training in Europe with/agianst better and more skilled players could be very helpful for a player IMHO...

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
kleber said:
Wth?:confused: ,you are in a world cup quarter final so the semi final is possible and australia is worst than Italy even with Hiddink there......and realistic the chances of Italy eliminate Germany or Argentina are very,very small!
I might have a Hiddink phobia, but i think the guy is amazing and he can organise and motivate any team against any, no matter how big, opposition.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Roman said:
I might have a Hiddink phobia, but i think the guy is amazing and he can organise and motivate any team against any, no matter how big, opposition.
Remember that words when he will be in Russia!:pp

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Well I wont mind Russia qualifying for any major tournament... I've always supported them anyway... But this is defientely Gus's biggest task till now. Technically Russians are great, but metally very weak...

P.S. Lets stick to the threads title and not turn this into another RNT discussion... ;)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Btw,will Nesta and Materazzi play against Ukraine...there are rumours that the Italian federation might ask Fifa to lift the ban!,and Nesta is injuried.

Also of course i wonder how will be the ref?:rollani: :mad: ,will Italy get another ref win game!:rollani:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
kleber said:
Btw,will Nesta and Materazzi play against Ukraine...there are rumours that the Italian federation might ask Fifa to lift the ban!,and Nesta is injuried.

Also of course i wonder how will be the ref?:rollani: :mad: ,will Italy get another ref win game!:rollani:
Having said that Nesta should not recover from injury, given the fact that Materazzi was redcarded for no reason, if the same circumstance had happened to an Ucranian player, I believe the Ucranian Federation would act in the same fashion :)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Diavolo said:
Having said that Nesta should not recover from injury, given the fact that Materazzi was redcarded for no reason, if the same circumstance had happened to an Ucranian player, I believe the Ucranian Federation would act in the same fashion :)
But since the ref gave you an unfair penalty in the last seconds maybe the italian federation will not have the guts to do that as Fifa can not go against ref decision,i believe.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts