1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lyon - Bordeaux

1st Leg : 30/03
2d Leg : 07/04

Probably a tough call. Bordeaux is certainly a better side in the championship. But in the other hand Lyon has shown that they can improve a lot when the champions league comes.

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
frankly, do you have any idea on all of that will finish?

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
let's see how the both teams will handle the today's match.

LYON/MARSEILLE
BORDEAUX/LILLE

that will give us an idea on their current shape as those 4 teams are fighting for the top.

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
i have the same feeling.

who will watch the match by the way?
and which other match will be broadcasted the same day?

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
i have the same feeling.

who will watch the match by the way?
and which other match will be broadcasted the same day?
bayern vs manutd
this game will be at the same time of yours which i`ll watch it delayed the day after.

·
The Black Knight
2,038 Posts
In France the game is on tf1, i think. Not sure Canal + can broadcast the otehrs one elsewheer than Foot+.

The war between Bordeaux and Lyon already started with the fixtures of the game left :
Lyon upset about new match schedule
:D I've seen the horrendously tough games Lyon have to play at the end of the season. Lyon are at a disadvantage with such horrendous ties, but then again - if Lyon pick up good form and win most of these games, they could cause some serious dents in other title challenger's hopes.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blanc played the regular team last saturday, and took off Chamakh and Gourcuff when they were losing 2-0. I am not sure if Bordeaux can overcome this loss now...

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
i don't understand the strategy of laurent blanc.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Olympique lyonnais : Lloris - Réveillère, Cris, Bodmer, Cisskho - Pjanic, Makoun, Toulalan - Delgado, Lisandro, Bastos. Bench : Vercoutre, Boumsong, Källström, Gonalons, Ederson, Govou, B. Gomis.

Girondins de Bordeaux : Carrasso - Chalmé, Sané, Ciani, Trémoulinas - Plasil, Fernando - Gouffran, Gourcuff, Wendel - Chamakh. Bench : Ramé, Jurietti, Henrique, Placente, Jussiê, Bellion, Cavenaghi.

Bastos and Bodmer to start. I think i havent seen Bodmer playing for ages. Hope it won't end on a dull 0-0...

·
Registered
56,110 Posts
this match will be more disputed than i throught.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts