Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously the best team one on the day. The Argies were outplayed by us, and David beckham got fitting revenge. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA........unlucky.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0

need i go on?

·
Registered
2 Posts
At the end of the day - WE WON ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, NANA
ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, NANA

Beckham got his revenge... so UN-FUC|<IN LUCKY

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Oh, very impressive....

You guys cant believe yourselves..can you?...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
sebastien said:
Hey kids, can you do something for me? Go and ask your parents if they dropped you a few times when you were younger?!
well..they have first to know who are their parents :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
sebastien said:
Hey kids, can you do something for me? Go and ask your parents if they dropped you a few times when you were younger?!
You just cant fuc|<in take it that u lost!
Wer doin the same as what you did 4 years ago so go n sux on daddys **** why dont cha!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im quite happy to revel in my childishness whilst we beat you and there isn't really much you can come back with apart from targetting my immaturity :D but im really really really not bothered! glad you felt the need to reply to my childish remarks. later guys.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sven_Sven_Sven said:
im quite happy to revel in my childishness whilst we beat you and there isn't really much you can come back with apart from targetting my immaturity :D but im really really really not bothered! glad you felt the need to reply to my childish remarks. later guys.
Go On dude.......

·
Registered
206 Posts
Isn't it interesting that the folks from all these various countries who post here can write better English than these English fans who started this thread.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
a very meaningless and pointless thread (but the thread starter's purpose is just to bash argentina)...i suggest czar to close it...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Let them say what they wish they have won just a little battle the war is still there to be won (the cup)

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Go away or we Americans will buy Buckingham Palace and convert it to a Walmart store.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts