Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SERIE A: CHIEVO V INTER AT 18 ON 11/09
Monday, 30 August 2004 13:56:15
MILAN - The Lega Calcio has announced the Saturday and Sunday evening kick-offs for Week 1 of the Serie A. Roberto Mancini's Inter kick off the 2004/05 championship away to Chievo at 18:00CET on Saturday 11 September.

Saturday 11 September 2004
18.00 Chievo v Inter
20.30 AC Milan v Livorno

Sunday 12 September 2004
20.30 Sampdoria v Lazio

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my cousin will get married on that day... :D:D:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
miha on the starting lineup???

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i thought we have suffered enough... ;) hope choutos not on the field with adriano... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FONTANA: "NOW FOR CHIEVO"
Friday, 03 September 2004 21:25:18
LA SPEZIA - "Spezia are an in-form team and have big ambitions in the Serie C. It's never easy to play these matches because your opponents want to show themselves off," remarked Alberto 'Jimmy' Fontana after the 1-1 draw with the Ligurians.

"I'm pleased about Vieri and Cristiano Zanetti's performances. They cannot be called into question, they just need match fitness."

Looking ahead to Week 1 of the Serie A championship, Fontana said: "Against Chievo in Verona we will play a tough match against a good side."

inter.it

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
EDIT

I would like to see Vieri in this game.

With Adriano up front.

Midfield of CZ Stankovic Davids Veron

LB Favalli
and CB Cordoba and Matrix with JZ and Toldo

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cannavaro??? pulsar, u r definitely drunk...i m sure about that... :howler::howler::howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Wish to see

_________Toldo
JZ_Cordoba_Matrix_Pasquale
_________Davids
Stank____Veron____Kily
_____Recoba_Adriano

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Toldo
JZ-Cordoba-Matrix-Favalli
Davids-Emre-Veron-Stankovic
Adriano-Recoba

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I would like to see Inter start with the new Argie Defender:), they have big wraps on that kid and i would like to see if he is actually that good, so i can feel comfortable with the sale of Cannavaro:(.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes so would I. Sadly, I don't think he will be fit, though maybe he could be since he got injured and has been playing for the last two months in intl.'s.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I would like to see the following starting eleven:

______________Toldo__________

J Zanetti Cordoba Materazzi Pasquale

Ze Maria Davids Veron Stankovic

_______ Adriano Recoba _______

I do not think Burdisso will have recovered from injury to be named in the squad and the same can be said for Martins. In the place of Pasquale, the only other alternative will be Favalli and I believe Mancini will start Favalli ahead of Pasquale. As for Vieri, he has made his bid for a starting place by scoring 7 goals in yesterdays training session. I would love to see him and Adriano somehow play in the same eleven but going by last season's performances and common sense I do not think they will start together unless Moratti interferes with Mancini's decision making.

·
Registered
60,440 Posts

·
Registered
60,440 Posts
Arianna said:
i'm so curious to see Tiribocchi and Mandelli:heart: with Chievo
You watch Serie B footie ? :eek:

So, can you tell us more about the qualities that both Tiribocchi and Mandelli possess ?

1 - 20 of 209 Posts