XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can't wait to see the first official game managed by mourinho...:cool:

·
Registered
62,628 Posts
Tough one.

Samp did well last season, it's a difficult ground to visit and Cassano is a genius.

Forza Inter.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those of u who have fox soccer channel, this game will be shown LIVE at 11:30am (pacific time)...great news...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Wow, it has been such a long time since i saw a league fixture thread started by carson. I am pumped up! FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
46,052 Posts
Season's starting so soon.

I think Mourinho realises he has a lot of work to do with this team. He looked to me like he had to let the team run in its own way for parts of the match. The Mourinho control (and remote control) isn't quite in place yet.

I wonder what Mourinho thinks of Stankovic. Deki appears to be a very willing player and a very likeable person (in that he's very agreeable). But we haven't seen his ability for a long time now (and, at Inter, as soon as it shows itself, it disappears for ages). I guess Mourinho will really be pushing for that offensive midfielder.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
GHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm back....cant take on the silly season any mor ein my old age so i usually skip it on xtratime too. But now its time for war

Open our guns on that mother sodding C*** Fat-Antonio ugly face mug. Use a tossing machine u bollock sack razrs give u skin infection...Bloody Hell u piss ant

How's my UK cursin??? lol :D:D:D

Anyway seriously....Samp are serious contenders for a top 6 finish. We will need to be at our best right out the blocks because Samp will b lookin to start well at home. I smell a draw here. Samp r just going to throw everything at us. This could be worryin if we dont have at least another defender able to play

Whats the status on Burdisso?

And on stankovic Firdaus. there is no doubting Stankovic's professionalism u know. And he certainly has more affection or attachment to the shirt than alotta footballers. Its just his ability is mercurial and thats really.......really putting it nicely. i have not seen a great game from Stankovic since he scored them two goals against Lazio...:D:D and if u remember that game actually

It was not even a great game from him....just an effective one

But whatever...we'll see. :D:D:D at least he runs alot :howler: Graveson?

·
Registered
62,628 Posts
Actually he never scored two goals for us against Lazio.

He did score twice against Lazio though, but on separate occasions in the 05-06 Coppa Italia quarter-finals. 1-1 in Rome and then 1-0 at the Meazza. 2 good goals they were too. Favalli assisted one of 'em, in the away game.

Oh and to the both of you - Stankovic won ball after ball playing infront of the defence last evening, particularly in the 1st half. Now that Mourinho's playing him you can't whine about bias I guess..

Deki :proud:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
whocares about fox sports, for those of you that has computers, it will be on RADIO in inter.it, with the almighty one Scarpini :D

e gol e gol e gol e gol e gol.. ell caaaaaapiiiiittttttanooooo!!

I can't wait !!

·
Registered
24,262 Posts
Oh and to the both of you - Stankovic won ball after ball playing infront of the defence last evening, particularly in the 1st half. Now that Mourinho's playing him you can't whine about bias I guess..

Deki :proud:
Yeah, Stankovic was pretty good yesterday. Especially defensively, his passing is still a bit off the mark though.

Too bad he had to score an own goal and miss his penalty. I would have liked him to finish the game on a postive note. He seems like he could use the confidence boost.

·
Registered
62,628 Posts
The ball bounced off Stankovic, harsh to blame him.

As for missing spot kicks - I know a better player who once missed a more decisive penalty for Inter.. ;) :finger:

·
Registered
62,628 Posts
whocares about fox sports, for those of you that has computers, it will be on RADIO in inter.it, with the almighty one Scarpini :D

e gol e gol e gol e gol e gol.. ell caaaaaapiiiiittttttanooooo!!

I can't wait !!
For those of you that has computers...hmmm.. I think I might have one of those lying around somewhere, let me check.

:D :pp

·
Registered
24,262 Posts
The ball bounced off Stankovic, harsh to blame him.

As for missing spot kicks - I know a better player who once missed a more decisive penalty for Inter.. ;) :finger:
I'm not blaming him. I'm just saying Stankovic is a guy who could use a confidence boost. Scoring an own goal and missing the penalty was unfortunate considering the fact that the guy had a good game (especially in the first half) other than that.

P.S. San Siro Sven! :finger:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Huh

Sven at San Siro??

·
Registered
62,628 Posts
He was referring to the Helsinborgs goalie who saved a penalty from Alvaro 'Il Choker' Recoba in the CL qualifier 2nd leg at the start of 2000-01 season under Lippi. We got knocked out.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
So what's your likely starting 11 vs Samp? Not an easy game...

·
Registered
62,628 Posts
Depends on the extent of Burdisso's injury, and whether or not Mourinho will choose the more mobile Balotelli ahead of Figo. One or a maximum of 2 changes from last night's SuperCoppa.

That's assuming we don't pick up any more injures til the game, of course.. :stress:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'll post some match previews here but since Bobby doesn't want to give me a raise I'm not going to exert that extra effort.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hope Burdisso's injury isn't anything serious, however Rivas is a good substitute. I'd like to see Balotelli instead of figo. I hope Chivu plays the last 10-15 minutes since he recovered from his injury. Does anyone know if Cordoba and Samuel recovered from their injury ?

·
Registered
24,262 Posts
He was referring to the Helsinborgs goalie who saved a penalty from Alvaro 'Il Choker' Recoba in the CL qualifier 2nd leg at the start of 2000-01 season under Lippi. We got knocked out.
Blasphemy!!! :eek: :( :cry: :groan: :frustrat: :mad: :scream:

Congrats! You just earned the privilege of being the first person on my ignore list. :finger:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Any New Yorkers know where I can watch this in the city? I'm visiting for the weekend and need to see this game!!!!

1 - 20 of 262 Posts