Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Italian Super Cup in Beijing Bird's Nest

Next year's Italian Super Cup will be played at Beijing's Bird's Nest Stadium on August 8, the Italian Soccer League said on Tuesday.

It will be the fourth time the season's traditional curtain raiser between the Serie A champions and the Italian Cup winners is disputed abroad after Juventus won it in New York and in Tripoli in 2003 and 2002 and AC Milan prevailed in Washington in 1993.

The 2009-10 season will start on the weekend of Aug. 23, a League spokeswoman said, a week earlier than usual, in order to finish on May 16 and give Marcello Lippi's Italy team time to prepare for their World Cup defence in South Africa.

============

I HOPE WE WIN THE SCUDETTO SO THAT I CAN GO TO BEIJING TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::happy:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
wow.. Bird's Nest is Brilliant Venue.

btw Cars.. book your ticket now !!....

I cant see how you would be able to achieve the tickets after May

the Local Inter Fans out of 1.3 billion people will not let you :tongue:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow.. Bird's Nest is Brilliant Venue.

btw Cars.. book your ticket now !!....

I cant see how you would be able to achieve the tickets after May

the Local Inter Fans out of 1.3 billion people will not let you :tongue:
i doubt if the tickets are already available now...and yeah, u r right...it will be difficult to get one...thats for sure...i guess u know that we are the most supported team in china... :D:proud: more than man utd...more than liverpool...more than real...more than milan...more than barca...more than juventus...

more importantly, i don't even know where i can get the ticket... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super Cup headed for China
Monday 16 February, 2009
It has been announced that next year's Italian Super Cup will be played in Chinese capital Beijing.

This season's battle between the Scudetto winners and the Coppa Italia holders saw Inter beat Roma on penalties at San Siro.

The fixture has been played outside Italy on three occasions - in 1993 it took place in Washington, in 2002 the game was in Tripoli in Libya and it was played in New York in 2003.

After this afternoon's meeting between Lega Calcio President Antonio Matarrese and Beijing Football Association head Wang Hui, the decision is final.

channel4

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
There is the confirmation. Italian Supercoppa to Beijing

22.06.2009 19,00 of Writing TMW read article 548 times

to Beijing will be played 8 saturdays edition 2009 of Italian Supercoppa between Inter and Lazio, than in the slid season respective badge and Italy Goblet have been adjudicated. It has made official with famous an Alloy Soccer.
The match Italian hour (to the 20 in China will begin to the 14) and it will be disputed to the stage “Bird's Nest”, Nest of Bird, theatre of the opening ceremonies and closing of the last Olympic Games of Beijing 2008.
If to the term of the ninety prescribed minuteren the contest had to end in parity, is previewed additional and rigors in order to determine the vincitrice square of Supercoppa.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gazzetta reports that eto'o and hleb might play in this game...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
De Silvestri, Goran Pandev and Ledesma have all been left out of the squad travelling to Beijing for the Italian Super Cup against Inter on August 8.

these 3 guys could be gone...they won't travel with lazio...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they are gonna show on rai, right?

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
I guess Jose will start with

------------Cesar-----------
--------Lucio----Chivu----
--Maicon----------------JZ--
-----------Cambiasso----
-----Stankovic--------Motta--
----Balo-------Milito----Eto'o

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
It's predictable really, he'll try to get the lead asap with 3 upfront then will sub stank/motta for muntari to protect the lead. might as well bring Santon on the second half and let JZ play in mid

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I think he'll start with a 4-3-1-2

JC
Maicon-Lucio-Cordoba-JZ

-Muntari-Cambiasso-Motta
--------Stankovic------

--------Eto'o--Milito-----

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jz's best position is really not midfield...switch him back to LB...then we'll have motta_cambiasso_muntari...or sneijder...

1 - 20 of 269 Posts