1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
---------------------------------------------------------

DINAMO vs HAJDUK round 22 - 08.03.2008 20:15h

---------------------------------------------------------

Since my friends in the hajduk camp seem reluctant to open the topic :) I thought I'd take the honour and get the ball rolling.

Not much playing in this derby besides prestigue, its the last round before the league is drawn for the last 11 rounds, 1 vs 12 etc.
Don't see hajduk having any chance, losing Hrgovic I think their 20% weaker and all that will help them is a lot of luck and a posessed Hajdučko srce that's gone awall.

*doesn't matter why :D

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FM's I just realized the date on the title for the thread (didn't want to start a new thread) so split my post into a new thread or just leave it.

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Oh well here is my two cents also.

Dinamo will win easily.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
------------------------------------------------------

Not much playing in this derby besides prestigue, its the last round before the league breaks up into the top 6 and bottom 6 playoffs.

I think the battle for 5-6th spot between Osijek, Zadar, Zagreb and Cibalia will be a lot more interesting than this game.
what ? i thought we got rid of this stupid system ? :googly:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aham :nervous: yes just disregard that, its x3 legs league.
who can follow all the changes anymore :lala:....bring back liga za bedaka :D

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I predict Dinamo will be trying their best not to get hurt before many of them sign for their respective Belgian, Russian and Ukrainian clubs in the summer. Hajduk players will play hard to get a chance at those lucrative contracts from the Austrian, Japanese and Saudi Arabian clubs in the future...

1-1

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
When will these games actually start to mean something again?:cry: Unfortunately without Hrga and Damjan (I can't believe I mentioned him), we have no chance.:cry: I long for the day I don't have to use that crying smiley any time I mention my beloved Hajduk.:moan:

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
I predict Dinamo will be trying their best not to get hurt before many of them sign for their respective Belgian, Russian and Ukrainian clubs in the summer. Hajduk players will play hard to get a chance at those lucrative contracts from the Austrian, Japanese and Saudi Arabian clubs in the future...

1-1
And when did some Dinamo player sign for some crap club? Even our subs sign for better clubs than any Hajduk player did in past 5 years. Your post doesn't make sense at all.

4-0 easy victory with half of power.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
:dielaugh:

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
of course this can only finish in one possible outcome....

but football is unpredictable game and you never know what will happen, perhaps dinamo manages to get a draw after all :pp

·
Registered
22,802 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is a jubilee 50th meeting between dinamo and hajduk since the start of the HNL.

since then dinamo has 22 wins : hajduk 17 wins ; 10 draws

total 119 goals: dinamo - 65 ; hajduk 54.

most goals: Eduardo - 7;
Pralija, Viduka, I. Cvitanovic - 5

most common result is 1:0 or 0:1
only 7 times has the visiting side won: dinamo x4; hajduk x3.

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
zivkovic out of the derby, verpakovskis, cernat, andric & sablic are injured and haven't been training either. due to all injuries juniors ticinovic, spanjic and milicic have been added to the first team.

·
Registered
69,365 Posts
if Hajduk for once actually try to attack in Zagreb (nothing to lose), Hajduk should be able to score on that shaky defense. Still, Dinamo will wind up winning, Hajduk will play 11 men behind the ball and play long ball tactics

1 - 20 of 116 Posts