Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I start the topic. I'll be in Curva Maratona.

Do you 'll came with me Ary? :howler:

Ogni cosa fatta col cuore va al di là del bene e del male.

Torino è la nostra passione

Granata è il nostro colore

Noi siamo gli Ultras del Toro

E non ci rompete i coglioni

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Match preview:
24. leg of Serie B (07.02.2005, monday, 20:45)
Venue: Delle Alpi - Turin
Torino Calcio - Bari Calcio

Club info:
Official web-sites: Torino - http://www.toro.it; Bari - http://www.asbari.it/
Year of foundation: Torino - 1906; Bari - 1908
Trophies won: Toro - 8 championships and 5 cups; Bari - none
Managers: Torino - Ezio Rossi; Bari - Guido Carboni

Past meetings & current form:
Last meeting: 25.09.2004 in Bari, Torino won 0:1
Last season results: Bari - Torino 2:1, Torino - Bari 3:2
Previous leg results: Genoa - Torino 0:0; Bari - Cesena 1:1
Current league position: Torino - fourth with 41 ponts; Bari - fifteenth with 28 points

Conclusion:
Everything points out that Toro is a big favourite on this match, except the fact that we are talking about the "be ready for dissapointments" club. That's why our players have to go in the game with 100% of commitment and not let to be fooled by the bad league position of Bari.

:star: Forza Toro Sempre!!! :star:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I love the city of Bari that was the place where Red Star won the European Cup in one of the best stadium in the world great memories for me :proud: i wish i can one day visit there, but as far as this game is concerned Forza Toro !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
2:0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star: Marazzina :star: in the 71' and 73' minute!!!!!!!!

Now I'll enjoy myself and wait for some comments and impressions from our brothers and sisters that watched the game. :cool:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
WoW congrats to Torino !!! can anyone tell me how many points they have now and what place they are on Seria B.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
As usual i've saw the game.
Bari was a good team,esp they had a very good defence and wasn't easy for Toro!!! And Bellavista always was on Pinga,so Pinga couldn't play great as usual.
Mudingay got injured on the first half and was replaced by Conticchio and also keeper Berti got injured and Sorrentino played the second half.
The first goal,soooooooooooo nice. great action by captain,Pesaresi and then a great goal for Marazzina. And the second half again Marazzina,and again a nice goal.
Bari had some chances too but PECCARISI was superb,and the forwards couldn't do nothing because him! Only 2 saved for Sorrentino indeed:D (oh and Bari hit the post btw)
Nice game for all the team,i'm so happy for Marazzina,finally 2 deserved goals! :)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Things are looking really good now and we are regaining the pace from the start of the season. Anyway, don't forget that this is Toro especially because we have a hard away match against Catania in sunday.

Here's the current league table:

1. Genoa 49
2. Empoli 44
3. Torino 44
4. Verona 41
5. Perugia 41
6. Treviso 41
7. Ascoli 40
8. Cesena 37
9. Piacenza 35
10. Albinoleffe 34
11. Vicenza 34