Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, do you remember the first leg? ... will now Caracciolo kill his keeper and Mannini score an own goal?... :rollani:
They must do something after the robbed game of the first leg:D:howler:

Naaaa....we'll go to Brescia for win and we must win because Sampdoria is behind us :wallbang: :wallbang: So,come on guys, you must play like the yesterday's second half.

We will probably play with the same team as usual: (still Pinzi is out so Pieri will play...also because yesterday he was great:eekani: )

-------Morgan
Bertotto---Sensini---Felipe
Marek----Pizarro---Muntari----Pieri
Di Michele---Iaquinta----Di Natale

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HajdukSplit said:
:rolleyes: :eek:
Udinese are 4th
Brescia in relegation zone and fans protest outside the ground.
:wallbang:
but i mean for what is happened on the first leg...our supporters haven't forgot that...so could happen something bad:yuck: ...but i hope nothing will happen:wallbang:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pinzi yesterday had training and so Salletti decided to call him, but just for the bench.....and maybe Pazienza will n ot play because one little injures

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spalletti yesterday said we will play with Mauri instead of Di Michele and Kroldrup instead of Felipe...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
De Sanctis; Bertotto, Sensini, Kroldrup; Pieri, Muntari, Pizarro, Jakulovski; Mauri, Iaquinta and Di Natale

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so...at the end i've saw the first half...
We are always in attack,Castellazzi saved on Iaquinta...Iaquinta failed an easy goal, Jankulovsi and Kroldrup another one.
Sensini got injured and Felipe is entered on field.
Brescia had only one occasion, when Kroldrup mistaked to shot and Di Pasquale had the chance to score but failed it.
Brescia are defending good for now...
oh and Adani have replaced Martinez but i don't know why

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice game.
Was so hard to score because Brescia played only in defence, but fortunately after 356139061695 missed chances Iaquinta was able to score.
Well done guys.
Another great game for all the team, and fortunately we are third again. But i guess ...next round we will lose this place because we are going to play against Juve that can lose again:wallbang:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts