Xtratime Community banner

681 - 698 of 698 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
I was just watching some highlights on AlJazeera, and Maicon made 3 decisive crosses in the first half that led to 3 scoring chances for Balotelli (the one which went wide of the post), Milito (the one he headed straight at Curci from a Balotelli headed pass) and Eto'o (which Curci saved at his near post) - can't ask more attacking-wise, really. He could have had a couple of assists just like the Chievo match.

He was dribbled by Ekdal in that early chance, though..
And two of those crosses were too long. Normally that type of cross never amounts to anything. Eto'o and Balotelli did their best to salvage the crosses, the one to Eto'o never really got dangerous but Balotelli did well to get the ball to Milito.

He should cross earlier and harder when our forwards have space to run into. Most of Maicon's crosses are either too long or too far away from goal. Alternatively he hits the first defender with his cross. He should be able to do better.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Dunno if those were posted before

[tub]OZziua6YzuA[/tub]

[tub]pl8tru--1PU&feature=channel[/tub]

[tub]DkV6E3oVQ_E&feature=channel[/tub]

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
And two of those crosses were too long. Normally that type of cross never amounts to anything. Eto'o and Balotelli did their best to salvage the crosses, the one to Eto'o never really got dangerous but Balotelli did well to get the ball to Milito.
Ok, 2 crosses were sent to the far post, but perhaps he intended to send them there?

P.S. If I recall correctly, he also made the cross to Balotelli when he hit the crossbar. So that's 2 crosses to Balotelli which could/should have been goals.. in addition to the far post crosses to Eto'o and Balotelli/Milito you're whining about. :tongue: Basically Maicon had a hand in most of our first half chances.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Tramontana

[tub]ErKQwkahbhM&feature=related[/tub]

The old dude is funny. :D

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
Ok, 2 crosses were sent to the far post, but perhaps he intended to send them there?

P.S. If I recall correctly, he also made the cross to Balotelli when he hit the crossbar. So that's 2 crosses to Balotelli which could/should have been goals.. in addition to the far post crosses to Eto'o and Balotelli/Milito you're whining about. :tongue: Basically Maicon had a hand in most of our first half chances.
Even if the crosses turned out to be dangerous in the end it doesn't mean that the crosses were good. The one that lead to the crossbar shot wasn't good either. It was a hopeless ball that Balotelli almost turned into a superb goal.

I'm not denying that Maicon had a hand in most of our chances. But it was more due to chance, frequency and nice salvaging by the teammates than it was due to good crossing on Maicon's part.

I will continue whining about Maicon's crossing until he learns how to do it properly. Both the timing and the precision needs improving. Considering his technical ability it shouldn't be that hard.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
the celebration....

man i wish i was there...

cordoba's kid looks like he/she has a little too light in complexion to be his...

John TERRY had a hand in this?!?!?
lololol its seedorf and Ronaldo all over again hahahaha

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
I was just watching some highlights on AlJazeera, and Maicon made 3 decisive crosses in the first half that led to 3 scoring chances for Balotelli (the one which went wide of the post), Milito (the one he headed straight at Curci from a Balotelli headed pass) and Eto'o (which Curci saved at his near post) - can't ask more attacking-wise, really. He could have had a couple of assists just like the Chievo match.

He was dribbled by Ekdal in that early chance, though..
Pretty sure Maicon crossed the ball for Balotelli when he hit the cross bar as well, and also the cross with his left foot that went flashing straight through the box which both Milito and Eto'o missed. All should be considered great scoring opportunities.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
http://www.facebook.com/video/?oid=2202426387#!/video/video.php?v=1390398090462&oid=2202426387

:thumbsup:

Pazzini - name on the trophy. Who says we don't depend on Italians? :stuckup: :tongue:

Pretty sure Maicon crossed the ball for Balotelli when he hit the cross bar as well, and also the cross with his left foot that went flashing straight through the box which both Milito and Eto'o missed. All should be considered great scoring opportunities.
Yeah, I mentioned that in post #686.

Don't recall that left-footed cross, though.

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Yeah you did to. The left footed cross was the last attack of the first half and it went through every one in the penalty area.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #694

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
For those who didn't see the trophy presentation

[tub]cYHOkvhqkaY[/tub]

Very well deserved scudetto. Even though Roma had a splendid 2nd half of the season, it would have been an injustice if they won as Inter truly were consistent on all competitions this season and I hope they beat Bayern in normal time so that Italy retains its 4th champions league spot.
That post made me check how long we remained top of the league table this season. I did some quick research - We went top in week 7, remained there til week 33 when we drew in Firenze and Roma won against Atalanta, then we returned to top spot in week 35 til the end.

So Roma were on top for 2 rounds, while we spent 30 rounds on top - assuming I got my maths right. :D

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Well, bump :)

No live football means more time for footballing nostalgia and the 16th of May is the date of our last Scudetto in 2010 so I went ahead and read the whole thread for the past 2-3 hours.

Quoted a big sample of posts :)

Come on Inter keep the dream alive!
Come on Inter !!!

man, less than a hour to go...
incredible miss Siena

almost a nightmare start
COME ON BOYS!!!!
Milito having a stinker so far
He's getting into decent positions though, so sooner or later you can expect him to score if this carries on
we are dominating them...we just can't score...
This is absolute domination but where is the goal?
It's comming guys, its comming !!! I can feel it
this is frustrating...and worrying...
ok, just woke up

what i miss
0-0 HT
****ing A. HOw can we dominate and not score. ****ing
How many chances do we plan on squandering today? :groan:

Our backline has looked dodgy on a couple of occasions.

FORZA INTER.
10 shots....... no goals. So frustrating.
f**king asshole ref won't give a corner

sh*t-head

pure 100% torture watching this at the moment

absolute hell
What a lame first half. Walking pace from most of the players. And Maicon continues to annoy me with his poor timing with the crosses.
FFS forget Madrid for 45mins and play with a little more tempo.

We have should have been in front already but just lacking a little luck.
We got to score. This is getting me very nervious and angry.
Wouldnt be Inter if they made it easy. Just one goal....c'mon
I really can't take this pressure.
Being an Inter fan is bad for ones health.
last 45 mins of desperation...
Another save by their stupid keeper.
I am going to have a freaking heart attack if we dont score soon.
Won't happen today for us :(
MILITOGOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FCKKKKKKK
YEAHHHHHHH
GFOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ZANETTI YOU ARE ****ING GOD NO I ****ING LOVE YOUUUUU
JZ and MILITOOOOOOOOO

1-0~~~~~~~~
GAOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL
JZ with the assist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIEGO MARADONA YOU BETTER HIDE YOUR FACE YOU LITTLE PRICK

GRANDE CAPITANO!!!!!!!!
CAPITANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
you know who created itttt????
ZANETTTTTIIIII
FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MILITO ZANETTI!!!! ALE ALE ALE INTER INTER!!
PLAYER OF THE ****ING SEASON STILL IN DEBATE?

All bow to the Prince.
GOAL take that MARADONA what a pass from zanetti!
* YEH * YEH * YEH * YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MILITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALL ZANETTI THAT GOAL
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MILIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
**** siena scored!

Just kidding 👅
My heart just fell lol, was sure it was in.
what the ****...it ****ing scared me...
3 minuti....
3 mins stoppage time...
one more min to go!!!!!!!
CHAMPIONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss
Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
CAMPIONI DI ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
and happy birthday moratti... :D this is a gift for u... :party:
YYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA CAMPIONI D'ITALIA CAMPIONI D'ITALIA

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Woot woot! :party:

And happy birthday to Moratti and I Lupetti! :party: :party: :party:
Oleee oleeee oleeee Inter Inter Inter
Campioni Di Italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOTHERF***********KKKKKKKKKINGGGG

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMPPPPPPIIIIIIIONNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIII
Yes. We won.
SCUDETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful. Congratulations, everyone!!!
Congrats guys!
I´m so happy and so angry right now!! :D :mad:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Milito :proud:
Soffrire sempre, mollare mai

Rosi (and JC) gave me a couple of near heart-attacks

JZ's 1st assist of the season, and what a time to do it. :proud:
Milito and JZ were in tears :proud:

SIAMO NOOOOOI SIAMO NOOOOI I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOIIIIII
STFU and bring out your LET'S GO!!!!!!!!! thread. :party:
SCUDETTO - GAME OVER.........OFFICIALLY!!
Congrats.
oh gawd this was torture, I´m sweating like a pig.

:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:
Forza Inter!!!! Congrats fellow Interisti!

Vamos a Madrid now!!!
I will, I just need to relax a bit, pheeeeeeew!!!! :stress:
STREAMS WITH CELEBRATIONS ANYONE?
What a season for Milito and what a season for Inter.
Biggest game yet to be played and 2 titles done.

Grande Inter.
What a relief! Im ecstatic!!!
Congrats guys, 5 leagues in a row is an incredible achievement, you gotta enjoy these golden times to the fullest. 👍 Here's hoping you complete the treble next week.
congratulationz chapz 👍
The players are throwing Moratti around in the air. :D
Man this Scudetto is soooo sweet guys so so sweet after all we have went through this season domestically, all the hate, everything that went against us. ITS SOOO SWEEEEEEEETTT

FORZA INTER!!

** JUVE ** MILAN **** ROMA
Guys, incredible times to be an interista, after all the shit we ate through the years....
VAMOS A MADRID!
Forza Inter!
oh gawd, we were so close to lose it, this game was almost like the entire season, so wasteful, we were really close to lose this game, Milito´s goal was more important than it will get credit for, we didn´t have much going.

ah maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! sweeet!
Well done to the boys.
AUGURI PRESIDENTE!!!
My screen is blury and my keyboard is so wet, I can barely read or write..

FORZA INTER!! :proud:
Moratti: "This Scudetto belongs to Mourinho"
Sunday, 16 May 2010 17:09:52 permalink

SIENA - On his 65th birthday, Massimo Moratti watched from the stands in Siena as his team wrapped up the club's 18th Scudetto.

"I am happy, very happy," said the Inter president. "We suffered until the end but the boys deserved to win.

Can we say that this is the Scudetto of Mourinho? Certainly, it's the Scudetto of Mourinho.

"Now we can think about Madrid. We have to do well there too to complete the job."

inter.it
5 x Campioni d'Italia!!

Typical Inter to make us sweat a little too much and Jose Mourinho is right, I am now sure of it. Its much better to win the scudetto with a large margin with a few days in advance, this was too much and when Roma overtook us, it was heart breaking, to go and lose this Scudetto would have been hard pill to swallow.

We had a dry patch lasting 2 months and Roma (& Milan for a while) benefited but in the end we still came out on top!

Congrats fellas 👍

ps - Milito's tears were class
Mourinho: 'That was stressful!'
Sunday 16 May, 2010
Jose Mourinho broke his silence to say, “It's the first time I've won on the last day. It's too much stress! I need to think about my future.”

Inter scraped their way to the Scudetto with a 1-0 victory at Siena this afternoon, but an equaliser would've given it to Roma.

“It's the first time I've won a title on the last day, but it's too much stress! Much better to win in a relaxed fashion, watching a game on television at the Appiano training ground,” smiled the Coach.

“If Siena scored at the last minute, it was all over for us. There was a lot of tension. Now we will take two or three days to think about the Champions League Final with Bayern Munich.”

Mourinho has not spoken to the Italian media for several months, as he was repeatedly deferred to the Disciplinary Commission for his outlandish statements.

“I am not going to say anything, but at one stage Inter had the Scudetto in our pockets and for various reasons everything changed.

“It was a little bit our own fault, but not only ours. So it is best to stay quiet, as every time I say anything I end up getting fined or suspended.

“I even risked not being on the touchline for today's match due to a joke I made about Roma and Siena.”

Mourinho confessed there was a moment in the campaign when he thought the title might be beyond him.

“I wouldn't say I was ever afraid, but when we went into second place then we were no longer in control of our own destiny.

“It was a lot more difficult knowing that not even a win would be enough, as we needed a third party to 'steal' points off Roma. Thankfully Sampdoria helped us out.”

There are strong reports Mourinho will leave Inter if he secures the Treble of Scudetto, Coppa Italia and Champions League.

“Many times during the season I thought that this is not my natural habitat, but there were always so many games one after the other that there wasn't time to think too much.

“After the Final, however, I want to give it a long hard think.”

channel4
lol classic

lol imagine if someone were to reveal that Scarpini was just an actor and not really an INTER fan lol. Man is crazy!!!!!!!! O INTER OR MORTE!!!!!

diego is an idiot

lol this was even more difficult to watch than Parma two years ago

I was wondeirng that also. Curci seemed fired up which is a good thing but all the fans wanted us to lose lol...who hates INTER hands up lololol. SUCK IT!!!!! fags lol

lol

hhahahahahah so funny over attacking will open u up to counter attack ya know

u know i was telling someone that when i get old i will have to stop watching football.

hahahahah muntari and screwed lol

this was blowing my mind also. whats mor eworrying for me is if Lucio doesnt play the FINAl will materazzi play or will cordoba

personally i wud just play Chivu in the centre but we will see

hahahahahah TIA clown ass formation

Zanetti for life bro.

ass...pure anus Maradona

lol ZERU TITULI!!!!!!!

this is beautiful bro

one thing i learnt from watching foreign language stations...english to othe rlanguage translations they dont always get how asbolutely cheesy some music is

muhahahahah

did i mention my desires for his mother and rape? lolol

TOLDO!!!!! i wonder how he really feels. This must be a bit bitter sweet for him these past few years. Who wa sin the bars for the paper scudetto? The year we really won the copa italia? Was it Julio or Toldo
oh man, I´m gonna lie on my couch for a few minutes and just enjoy it, how 5 hours ago I was so nervous, not knowing what was gonna happen, then history happens, 5 hours can be a huge difference, enjoy, how horrible those 90 minutes were, agony, and how sweet it is now. 👍
TAZZ, buddy, I'm still coming to terms with this. It still feels like a dream, bro. :proud:
YES!!!👍 Two down one to go...

This game was not good for my health...Inter damn can you make it easy for once!!!

5X Champions in a row thats just amazing...Now to Bayern...
lol lets not argue today pulsy wulsy lol

muhahahhahaha lovely

hahahahahahahhahahaha small team mentality

he loks like tyson i noticed him recently too

lol but am...african lokin dude? lol are u attempting to be politically correct? he is black say it son,,,NEGRO!!!!!!!!!

lololol African lookin dude

FORZA INTER!!!!!
Congrats to all, excellent day all around. Whatever happens next week, this truly is a joyous time, and will go down in history as the "Inter" years. All the nay sayers can $#$% off.

FORZA INTER!
Can you guys please stop bickering, ffs. :groan:

Post pics and celebration-related stuff instead.

I'll do it here because I'm banned from Bob's thread. :(

I think candy had it translated a page or so back.

Anyhow:

favorite match: 4-0 derby, obviously

favorite goal: hard to pick between Deki's goal in Genoa and Maicon's against the gobbi, really. Eto'o scored a couple of fine goals this season against Parma and Livorno so I'm giving them a mention

most dramatic match: Got to be the 4-3 against Siena

worst moment: Muntari meltdown in Catania

thoughts folks?
more, n4l, more!

I like the new tradition of giving the trophy to the curva! 👍
Damn boys, i just got home from today's events i knew about the win but didn't get a chance to post

FORRRRRRRRRRRZA
INTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

that's all i gotta say about that.
hugs and kisses all round bro. lol

and Firdaus or no one is debating with you lol...we are celebrating. Yr just...speaking while we celebrate. lol

gimme a hug lol

F*** milan

mother f*** Juve

and great granny F*** Totti De Rossi and anyone who does not enjoy saying the above 4

lol thats the new one
:howler:👍 tazzy, u r awesome...
Let's hope we won't wait another decade for another Scudetto, hopefully within a couple of years we can win again and experience such emotions again.

Forza Inter 🖤💙

681 - 698 of 698 Posts