Xtratime Community banner

661 - 680 of 698 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Very well deserved scudetto. Even though Roma had a splendid 2nd half of the season, it would have been an injustice if they won as Inter truly were consistent on all competitions this season and I hope they beat Bayern in normal time so that Italy retains its 4th champions league spot.

Although Inter only won it on the last day, I think this Inter side are much better than they were last year and the team is more compact and less reliant on any individual player like it did with Zlatan the previous year. The team is truly balanced and strong mentally.

Well done and congrats and good luck against Bayern!

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
"Etc etc", indeed.

I noticed that none of your examples go back before the 01/02 season. You could have mentioned us being 2-0 up against Lazio in 99/00 and blowing it in the last few minutes of the game, our or match against Bologna that same season or choking against Helsingborg to miss out on the CL at the start of the 00/01 season (which was one of our more famous chokes). But I guess you only started supporting Roma after they won the Scudetto in 00/01. So much for you not being a gloryhunter. ;)
Firdaus, that was terribly weak coming from you. You're very smart, can match up against anyone here in a debate, and....that's what you have? Nitpicking about which seasons he chose to include?

LOVELY!!!!!! F*** him and his mother too...and his children.

F*** Totti

Mother F*** De Rossi

and great granny F*** anyone who doe snot enjoy saying the above two

Cant say i hate Roma...but Totti and De Rossi have never done anything but disrespect Roma. Makes me kinda wish Spartacus and Krixus wud pay a visit back to the capital and KILL THEM ALL!!!!! lol

F*** em and their mothers too
The lack of self-reflection is staggering. Easily on par with Amr!, the two of you are hilariously short sighted.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Very well deserved scudetto. Even though Roma had a splendid 2nd half of the season, it would have been an injustice if they won as Inter truly were consistent on all competitions this season and I hope they beat Bayern in normal time so that Italy retains its 4th champions league spot.

Although Inter only won it on the last day, I think this Inter side are much better than they were last year and the team is more compact and less reliant on any individual player like it did with Zlatan the previous year. The team is truly balanced and strong mentally.

Well done and congrats and good luck against Bayern!
Thank you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Firdaus, that was terribly weak coming from you. You're very smart, can match up against anyone here in a debate, and....that's what you have? Nitpicking about which seasons he chose to include?

The lack of self-reflection is staggering. Easily on par with Amr!, the two of you are hilariously short sighted.
hugs and kisses all round bro. lol

and Firdaus or no one is debating with you lol...we are celebrating. Yr just...speaking while we celebrate. lol

gimme a hug lol

F*** milan

mother f*** Juve

and great granny F*** Totti De Rossi and anyone who does not enjoy saying the above 4

lol thats the new one

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #666
and great granny F*** Totti De Rossi and anyone who does not enjoy saying the above 4

lol thats the new one
:howler::thumbsup: tazzy, u r awesome...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #668
Monday 17 May, 2010
Week 38: Did You Know...

Inter celebrate their 18th Scudetto, the fifth on the trot – a run matched only by Juventus and Torino in the 1930s. The players who won all five are Esteban Cambiasso, Ivan Cordoba, Julio Cesar, Marco Materazzi, Pierluigi Orlandoni, Walter Samuel, Dejan Stankovic, Francesco Toldo and captain Javier Zanetti.

Jose Mourinho has now won six League titles, two each with Porto, Chelsea and Inter.

The Nerazzurri have the most prolific attack (75 goals) and best defence (35) in the League. Diego Milito nets his 22nd Serie A goal of the season, taking his career tally to 46.

channel4

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
I'm still sticking with

**** Milan
Mother**** Juve
Great granny **** anyone who doesn't enjoy saying the above two!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #671

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
how gay is oriali there lololol

By the way...who read what Gargenses said abt Zanetti? he has won 3 on field scudetto trophies lololol

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #674

·
Greta joke sharer
23,226 Posts
how gay is oriali there lololol

By the way...who read what Gargenses said abt Zanetti? he has won 3 on field scudetto trophies lololol
Who the **** is Gargenses?

Do you mean Carlo Garganese? Who cares what that Juventino revisionist thinks? This is probably the most embarrassing piece of "journalism" I've ever read. Yes, it even surpasses the masterpieces created by our dear Susy Campanale.

Revisionist drivel

Calciopoli has dominated the news in recent weeks, and Carlo Garganese believes it is about time Juventus questioned the punishments handed out to them during Calciopoli.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #676

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
4 INTER players make goal.com' team of the season...zanetti, samuel, sneijder and milito... :proud:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/05/17/1923426/goalcom-special-serie-a-team-of-the-season-2009-2010
But this team would be so weak defensively..

This should be the Calcio team of the season:

---------------------Cesar-----------------
Maicon--------Samuel------Lucio------Zanetti
----------Cambiasso---------De Rossi-------
--------------------Sneijder----------------
-------Miccoli------------------Milito--------
------------------Di Natale------------------

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
Forwards

Mirko Vucinic (Roma): Palermo's Fabrizio Miccoli deserves to be in the Team of the Season also, but he loses out on political grounds to Mirko Vucinic as there simply had to be at least two Roma players in the XI given the club's second place finish. After a reasonably slow start to the season when he was even expected to leave at one point, the ex-Lecce star has just got better and better. Vucinic led the line wonderfully during the absence of Francesco Totti and finished the club's joint top scorer with Er Pupone in Serie A, hitting the back of the net 14 times and creating many goals too. (215)
Hah

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
...And Maicon continues to annoy me with his poor timing with the crosses.
I was just watching some highlights on AlJazeera, and Maicon made 3 decisive crosses in the first half that led to 3 scoring chances for Balotelli (the one which went wide of the post), Milito (the one he headed straight at Curci from a Balotelli headed pass) and Eto'o (which Curci saved at his near post) - can't ask more attacking-wise, really. He could have had a couple of assists just like the Chievo match.

He was dribbled by Ekdal in that early chance, though..

661 - 680 of 698 Posts