Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 698 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05/16/2010 Serie A Week 38: Siena - INTER "I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOI"

final game of the season...do-or-die...a win will get us the scudetto...

FORZA INTER!!! AND ALSO FORZA CHIEVO!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when is lucio coming back? man, we need him...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 remaining games are 2 finals...we need everybody available (ok, no motta in the CL final)...

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
it's unbelievable really

2 wins away from a treble

this game will be seriously tough, no doubt, although Chievo won't be pushovers for Roma

·
Registered
44,294 Posts
I was really hoping we'd wrap things up today so we could rest players against Siena. Too bad the Roma result didn't go our way. But brilliant goals especially from Cambiasso and Milito!

Now we'll have to go all out against Siena. Won't be easy. Hopefully, we win the Scudetto against Siena as we've done before.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they gave us tough time in our last meeting...only sneijder to make it 2-2 and then samuel won us the game...we need total attack and total concentration to win the game...it won't be easy...but we have to win it if we really want the trophy badly...

·
Greta joke sharer
23,226 Posts
I hope Lucio is back for this game. Watching Materazzi is not good for my health.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Campadelli says he is an Inter Tifosi 36 weeks out of 38, today Chievo proved that, next week I believe they will do the Same. Siena is a very small pitch and they gave us trouble in San Siro, if there is ever a relagated club that can upset us and give the Title to Roma it is Siena. If Inter is going to prove the world they are the best club they must beat Siena but this is a very tricky match. I dont like it at all. let's light a candle for the Flying Donkeys.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
It`s the first time on 2 months that our full team gets a erest for a full week, that`s why Im positive everyone will be available and concentrated for this important game, and then we will have 5 dyas rest before the CL final which is also good.

We`ll have to win this game no matter what, evenif Roma lost to Chievo, we should not even draw, a win is a must imo.

FORZA INTER!!!!! :)

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
May 16th happens to be Moratti's b-day, btw. :)

Forza Inter.

they gave us tough time in our last meeting...only sneijder to make it 2-2 and then samuel won us the game...
Actually Sneijder made it 3-3 before Samuel won us the game.

I hope Lucio is back for this game.
BuLucio? :eekani:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
my best regards to all of you guys!!))) miss you all))) its just that time is killing me, that is the one thing that i cant control, but i always try to find time and read all youR posts)))
now i gotta question that i cant find the answer, though I AM SURE that we are going to win this game, cause the guys are really determined to make a real triumph year for Inter and for all of us! ! ! but lets assume for a second we have a draw and roma won there game, that means we are equal, both have the same amount of points..how does it work from there on????? a new personal game between them or something like that???

·
Greta joke sharer
23,226 Posts
BurLucio? :eekani:
He's more reliable than Muntarazzi/Materuntari/Burtarazzi/Materisso.

As much as I like Materazzi his lack of playing time is showing and his general decline in terms of performance is frightening.

Besides, Lucio has improved as the season has progressed. He seems to have been willing to adapt to Mourinho's directives. His **** ups are nowhere near as frequent as they were earlier.

P.S. No jinx!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
my best regards to all of you guys!!))) miss you all))) its just that time is killing me, that is the one thing that i cant control, but i always try to find time and read all youR posts)))
now i gotta question that i cant find the answer, though I AM SURE that we are going to win this game, cause the guys are really determined to make a real triumph year for Inter and for all of us! ! ! but lets assume for a second we have a draw and roma won there game, that means we are equal, both have the same amount of points..how does it work from there on????? a new personal game between them or something like that???
It used to be a playoff but now (for last several years) it is head to head, and Roma beat us once and tied us once, so they take it!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
It used to be a playoff but now (for last several years) it is head to head, and Roma beat us once and tied us once, so they take it!
Thanks for the quick answer bro:proud::proud: Ok no prob!!))) THE MORE INTEResting it will be to watch us beat Siena :party:

1 - 20 of 698 Posts