Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
GaGa, tomorrow is the day of reckoning for you ;)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
GaGa said:
Is it...?

But Inter will get 5th...:confused:
How did u know? :confused:

Looked in the crystall ball? :howler:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
gagster why the heck dont u think about the fact that udinese will tore parmas as s youll see and ADriano will crush Empoli even if u have some jerky hopes that empoli will win.Think gaga that team has 2player di natlie and rocchi inter have 11 player with big letters if u understand me so relax .
first i wll give u my avatar to use it will be hard for u bcz u got to change avatars every 2 hour is it ok with u razman

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
gagster why the heck dont u think about the fact that udinese will tore parmas as s youll see and ADriano will crush Empoli even if u have some jerky hopes that empoli will win.Think gaga that team has 2player di natlie and rocchi inter have 11 player with big letters if u understand me so relax .
first i wll give u my avatar to use it will be hard for u bcz u got to change avatars every 2 hour is it ok with u razman
Hey I will start a thread where ppl can submit avatars for GaGa to use and the coolest one will win ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
Vaaaa fannn cuooloooooo PARMA
parma will be destroyed i cant wait when this statement will be released
PARMA is officialy called BANKRUPT
PARMA is sent to seria c1
PARMA Has a new name
---------
That will happen gaga u know it:nasty:
:howler: Interisti again show their knowledge

What a sight...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Djet said:
Forza Empoli!!!! :fero:

Inter, squadra di mercenari, vai a cagare, vai in UEFA :yuck:

Forza Udinese !!!! :fero:

Parma, squadra di fallito, vai a cagare, vai in UEFA :yuck:

:) ;)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Handoyo said:
Last time I checked, in a match where the CL spot could have been all but sealed, it wasn't us but a team in white jerseys that choked. ;)
It wasn't only you that checked it, Handoyo. I too did check it.....

;)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Handoyo said:
Nah, Prav, unlike Parma, we don't need to depend on Udinese to make sure they're where they should be next season. ;)
you are right, handoyo. Actually I was only replying that particular post in the exact manner... :D

editing only....

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Handoyo said:
Last time I checked, in a match where the CL spot could have been all but sealed, it wasn't us but a team in white jerseys that choked. ;)
Hows that...we didn't play badly...Inter didn't play exceptionally? It took a freekick to seperate the two sides...

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
GaGa said:
Hows that...we didn't play badly...Inter didn't play exceptionally? It took a freekick to seperate the two sides...
You didn't play badly??? :eek::eekani: Bwahaha. :dielaugh::howler: The Parma that I saw against Inter were definitely one of our worst opponent this season, honestly. ;) Inter weren't exceptional and the coach made some strange decision but to say that you weren't bad...:dielaugh::howler:

But anyway, who gives a [email protected] a$$??? :eek: All that matters is you CHOKED!!!

61 - 80 of 315 Posts