Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SERIE A: AC MILAN V INTER: 20:30, 14/04
Friday, 07 April 2006 18:50:28
MILAN - The Lega Calcio has rescheduled next weekend's Serie A Week 34 match between AC Milan and Inter. The derby has been brought forward from 20:30 on Saturday 15 April to the same time on Friday 14 April.

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fri Apr 14 11:30AM Pacific
Fri Apr 14 12:30PM Mountain
Fri Apr 14 01:30PM Central
Fri Apr 14 02:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr LIVE
GolTV (US)
Calcio Italiano - Serie A
AC Milan vs Inter Milan

soccertv.com

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fri Apr 14 11:30AM Pacific
Fri Apr 14 12:30PM Mountain
Fri Apr 14 01:30PM Central
Fri Apr 14 02:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr LIVE
RAI International - North America (Digital Cable, Satellite)
Calcio Italiano - Serie A
AC Milan vs Inter Milan

soccertv.com

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Milan Derby moved to Friday Friday 7 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to Milan’s Champions League commitments, the Derby di Milano has been brought forward to Friday April 14 and Inter’s Coppa Italia tie switched.

The Week 34 match was originally set to take place on Saturday evening, with all the other games in that round played in the afternoon ahead of the Easter break.

However, to help the Rossoneri better prepare for the Champions League semi-final against Barcelona on Tuesday April 18, their tie has been anticipated.

Inter also change their schedule, as the Coppa Italia semi-final originally planned for a 9pm local time kick-off on Tuesday April 11 has now been brought forward to 5.30pm instead. The Nerazzurri won the first leg 1-0 with a goal from Santiago Solari.

channel4

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
We are in for a right HAMMERING

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Tonight’s match with Ascoli at the Stadio Del Duca looks set to be deserted by travelling fans, who also announced they will sit through the Milan derby on Friday April 14 in total silence, letting their banners speak for them.channel4

:/

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
rishabh16 said:
We are in for a right HAMMERING
No likely, Milan will likely play the reserves that got hammered by Lecce. Now I dont think much of Inters abilities at the moment (like most of you), but you are still Serie A material and should beat us with a 2 goal margin :(

·
Registered
57,795 Posts
A friday derby huh ? not good, not good at all...

Tonight’s match with Ascoli at the Stadio Del Duca looks set to be deserted by travelling fans, who also announced they will sit through the Milan derby on Friday April 14 in total silence, letting their banners speak for them.channel4
Not only tonight's match, but fans won't travel behind the team for any away match untill the end of the season.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Al Capone said:
Because it is clear that Galliani pulled strings to try to get the game on Friday.
Absolutely not.
Anyway.

For the record, Barca is also playing on Friday :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Diavolo said:
Absolutely not.
Anyway.

For the record, Barca is also playing on Friday :)
I changed my comments because I didn't know it was a holyweek.

I'm praying that's the real reason the game was moved.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I was going to go play tennis yesterday but I figured it wasn't a good idea when I went outside:

·
Registered
57,795 Posts
With Veron out injured for a whole month (again, may I add), this is Pizarro's golden chance to prove his worth. A good derby showing can do wonders to his confidence.

hopefully he'll repeat that again... :hopefull:

1 - 20 of 291 Posts