Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 473 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gotta score 2 goals and force OT...nothing else...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
If we score first and early, then its anyone's game. then they are suddenly trying to prevent overtime instead of trying to put us away. That is the key. Scoring first and early.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Milan 2-0.

Arrivederci.

·
Registered
60,553 Posts
We don't stand a chance.

We haven't scored a single goal in 270 minutes against Milan and now we have to score at least two in 90 minutes. Don't see that happening.

Now should I watch this or Bayern - Chelsea ? That's the question.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but the problem is we can perform well and still can't score...and let milan have one shot on goal and score...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
We don't stand a chance.

We haven't scored a single goal in 270 minutes against Milan and now we have to score at least two in 90 minutes. Don't see that happening.

Nah man, watch the Derby. That's what real supporters would do IMO.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well then I guess I'm not a F-in real supporter. I'm a fake fukin Inter fan who is a loserrunner cuz I like to lose.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Fuk im already getting nervous. We need to score early that is the key. We also need a more attacking formation.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL lad.

No need to get nervous. Its over.

Why don't you get rid of some pre-match jitters by going to the Milan forum and discussing possible semifinal matchups for the Ancelotti?

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Too early for this thread., but it was great giving ppl hopes, but it`s getting boring now.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Though I was very pleased with the result more than the display, it makes me very nervous to think what if the balls actually start going in for inter
it is not over by any means

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Thanks for the comeback Bernmilan1.. but we are trying to act realistic nowadays.. so just help us to.. In fact we werent ready for this game, I was wrong when I thought we are.. may be after 2 or 3 years, then we would have experiance conisistent young player, and Milan would have old weak players with unexperianced young players who wont know how to act and play in a big derby, in the other hand Inter has young players that will gain experinace and will know how to act in such situations, may be you are the officila winners in this game, but I say we are the real winners.. may be after couple of years you`ll remember my words, I wish we could live for this moment. :)
That what I can see after 2 or 3 years.. but Now Milan is the best, it`s so obvious, infact what surprise me that you are still fear us when you can totaly control the next game by your (boring) and defensive ways.. you are the best in the world when comes to defence and boring the game!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Not if Bayern doesn't get Pizarro/Makaay back. The Chel-Bayern game was dull too.

·
Registered
60,553 Posts
Valdrin said:
Not if Bayern doesn't get Pizarro/Makaay back. The Chel-Bayern game was dull too.
So I'll probably watch a couple of sitcoms instead.

·
Registered
45,495 Posts
I'll definitely watch the match.

I don't like to be negative, but what are the chances that we won't concede a goal? If we concede just one, then we have to score four.

Doesn't seem likely, but nothing's impossible, my friends. :strong:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
face reality,
we dont have a chance against them.

this bbilan is playing together for years, and this inter ?
inter is not deportivo, bbilan dont play 2x /year against depor

mancio had problems with some players (recoba,davids,matrix,adriano..?)
and did you ever hear something bad between ancelotti and bbila-players ?

the only way to try to do something against this bbilan,
is to let veron and co get on the field with empty heads
mean forget about 1st leg, forget about what inter and milan is, forget that milan got best defence in the world and just play football.
and that's impossible, we"re done

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
To go through we need to at least score 3 goals
2 goals to force extra time

The way Milans defense is playing, we will not be able to score against them for the next 2/3 years. Unless Adriano makes a miraculous recovery, we will not score.

I predicted we would score in 3 ways

1. Miha Free Kick
2. Cordoba header
3. Martins pace

We came close last night but unfortunately, they got a lucky goal in the first half (deserved because of our lack of tall defenders)

I think the only way to score against them, is to keep the ball in midfield...to play a probing game. This should force their defenders to pull forward and then we should play a through ball, or take shots.
If it was any other team we were playing against i would be confident of making a comeback. But this Milan side just does not concede goals. YOU CANT SCORE AGAINST THEM

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
This is by no means over, but the fact that Inter failed to score an away goal makes this more that a little tricky.

If Inter conceeds 1 goal in the next game they will have to score 4 to win. This is the main problem, I have no doubts that Inter can score 2, but I doubt that they can keep a clean sheet.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Positives
We played well throughout, exceptionally in the first half
We had good passing in the first half
Gattusso is out
Players behaved well

Negatives
We have NO world class players in midfield (The only way we could go through, is if we had Ronaldinho and Pirlo in our team)

Stankovic is a joke, did anyone see him? Did he touch the ball? (where the fcuk is EMRE? DAVIDS?)

We barely threatened their defense (free kicks aside, we had one Cruz shot, and a karagounis woodwork...never going in)

We are crap when defneding set pieces (Cordoba played marvellous on the floor yesterday, our defense was good...they were concentrated, but there isnt much you can do about lack of height. All their players are tall....we are all so short)

We dont have the muscle to beat their big men at the back. Stam just brushed aside Martins

Hopes

We play a 3 man attack. Adriano Vieri Martins.
Martins starts on the left side, to give us pace on teh flanks. Vieri and Adriano can occupy the centre to scare Nesta and Stam

We play Davids, Veron and Emre in midfield (it is obvious Stankovic cant do squat all against Milan)

We play Materazzi because he has height, C ordoba because he is fast and very good, and Miha for free kicks, and Zanetti for world classiness

Toldo

Zanetti-Materazzi-Miha-Cordoba

Veron- Davids-Emre

Adriano
Martins
Vieri

1 - 20 of 473 Posts