Discussion Starter #1
Tue Apr 04 11:30AM Pacific
Tue Apr 04 12:30PM Mountain
Tue Apr 04 01:30PM Central
Tue Apr 04 02:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE
ESPN Deportes
UEFA Champions League - Quarterfinal - 2nd Leg
Villarreal (Spain) vs Inter Milan (Italy)

===============================

Tue Apr 04 11:30AM Pacific
Tue Apr 04 12:30PM Mountain
Tue Apr 04 01:30PM Central
Tue Apr 04 02:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE
ESPN2 (US)
UEFA Champions League - Quarterfinal - 2nd Leg
Villarreal (Spain) vs Inter Milan (Italy)

soccertv.com

===================

this is just a great news...i don't have ESPN Deportes...but thank god that i have ESPN2... :D:D:D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm definitely skipping school for this one....But i can't skip school

damn it

Problems problems

I must find a solution

I got 6 days!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
skip school is good... :D

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
skip school. lets have a poll on this one dammit

:D

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Moment of truth. This match will show if this team is MENTALLY ready to compete at the highest level or if they still suffer from lack of confidence, ambition and composure. I didn't like the way we played after going 2-1 up last night. I also didn't like how we retreated when Stankovic scored against Ajax. We have to show personality.

talent wise we're amongst the very best. It's the attitude that bugs me to be honest.

We have to take to the pitch to WIN this match. Play our game, impose our style on Villarreal.

AVANTI NERAZZURRI!!!!! :fero: :proud:

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Our last visit to Spain... :proud:

more of the same I hope. :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Vieri & Emre. I miss them. :(

Especially Vieri. He always scored. No matter how shitty we played. 02/03 he was the man. Inter is playing their worst game of the season and BOOM Vieri scores a hattrick.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Nah, I don't miss him one bit. I realized all these years I had nothing to defend him on, he's a shitty player...god watching him dribble I wanted to just absolutely cry

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Guys - anyone got that game ? Can anyone give it to me ?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i watched vieri play several days ago (in a game that he got injuried)...he looked slow...did not scare the defense much...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Someone give me that god forsaken game !!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EUROWATCH: AWAY WIN FOR VILLARREAL
Saturday, 01 April 2006 21:49:58
MILAN - Garcia scored on the stroke of half time to give Inter's Champions League quarter-final opponents Villarreal a 1-0 away win over Real Zaragoza in round thirty-one of La Liga.

inter.it

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
adriano brace

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Really looking forward to that game, I'm watching last week second half while I'm typing this. I'm confident and hopefull we can get good result out of this game.

Villarreal beat Zaragosa at the weekend away, who are not so great team either. Their game plan would probably be the same as they did a good job at the San Siro. And perhaps if Inter get a goal first they might try to attack which is good considering their defence and retarded goalkeeper.

If that is the case I also want the same game plan from Inter, allowing JZ and Stan/Figo to attack on their left side. They had many problems dealing with JZ and Stan last week, and at times JZ made a diagonal runs caused by Martins and Adriano going deeper into their defence alowing shots to be taken from JZ and Cambiasso. One of Sorin's main strength is attacking down the left side and wasn't able to do that while coping with Stan and JZ. So lets stick to that and if Figo comes back then its a big boost as I'm sure he will probably have a good game tormenting them with his fake shots/cross moving Stan to the left and getting rid of that no good Cesar :frustrat:

I also wish Mancio to stick with Recoba Adriano up front, we need intelligent attack to penetrate through their defence. Speedy ganzales can come on if things do not go our way or towards the end of the game.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Hi guys.. I miss this forum so much, nice to see you all again.

about the topic..I want to see this formation:

-------------------Toldo----------------------
Pelle-------Cordoba------Samuel-------Burdisso
Figo----------Veron---Cambiasso----------Deki
------------Maradona-----Adriano-------------

and good luck team!

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Welcome back ya man. ;) eih finak ?

Anyway, Villarreal's league win at Zaragoza is impressive. Moreso that they did it without JRR. :eekani: Real Zaragoza are a solid team at home.

As I mentioned beforehand I hope we take on to the pitch to try and win this match. Adopting a defensive approach is a no-no.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
thanks man, mahsa`3al we keda, el7amd lellah :) (congrates for the African cup btw mate ;))

I think this game with Villarreal will be the best game inthe CL of this year, I`m sure Im going to injoy a one hot unpredictable game!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
VASSARAS TO REFEREE VILLARREAL V INTER
Sunday, 02 April 2006 09:55:27
MILAN - Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final return leg between Villarreal and Inter will be refereed by Greek official Kyros Vassaras. At the Estadio El Madrigal, Vassaras will be assisted by linesmen Simeon Tsolakidis and Panagiotis Mavropoulos, and fourth official Christoforos Zografos.

Vassaras refereed Inter 1-0 Rangers in the group stage, and Anderlecht 1-3 Inter in last season's Champions League.

inter.it

1 - 20 of 247 Posts