Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This game is next Saturday, the night game. Live from the Stadio Olimpico, home of Lazio.

Current Serie A Standings:

Inter 68
Roma 64
Juventus 58
Fiorentina 53
Milan 49
Udinese 47
Sampdoria 46

Roma are away to Cagliari.

Lazio-Inter
Atalanta-Inter
Inter-Fiorentina
Torino-Inter
Inter-Cagliari
Milan-Inter
Inter-Siena
Parma-Inter

Roma has:
Cagliari-Roma
Roma-Genoa
Udinese-Roma
Roma-Livorno
Roma-Torino
Sampdoria-Roma
Roma-Atalanta
Catania-Roma

Cruz is banned due to yellow cards.

My lineup:

------------------------Cesar---------------------------
-Maicon-------Burdisso--------Matrix------------Maxwell---
----------Zanetti-------Cambiasso-------Chivu------------
------------------------Jiminez----------------------------
-----------------Suazo-------------Ibra--------------------

Possibly sub in Rivas for Burdisso- but stay away from the field Stankovic and Vieira.

The Lazio fans on 5 May 2002 held up a banner- ONLY INTER- NO ROMA OR JUVE

So I think it is clear this is going to be a home game for us- the only question is whether the ****ing Lazio players will get into line with their club's philosophy.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
The best thing would be to have a tacit agreement - we let you win this one, you let us win the Coppa tie. :D

I really doubt our players will be much bothered about helping roma by trying to win, we have just one player who has come through the ranks, the rest probably couldn't care less about roma. Like Poborsky. :D

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Stankovic and Burdisso absolutely have to be dropped for this game

Maniche and Rivas should play

I would also drop Ibrahimovic because he's been playing catastrophically but we know this would never happen

a draw or loss will basically give Roma the Scudetto

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
honestly

If Mancio paid attention to who was in form instead of repuattions and whos dick he is sucking we would have a better chance

We saw this side of Mancio last 2 season when he kept playing Adriano and Mihajlovic

I think this is his only down falll

Too into certain players

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Rivas has to play.. what more does he have to do?? i mean, he has been great every time hes played.. and i can not say the same about Burdisso, or Materazzi, who i thougt would replace Samuel just fine, but i was wrong.. Samuel surely is missed :(

·
Registered
59,799 Posts
The best thing would be to have a tacit agreement - we let you win this one, you let us win the Coppa tie. :D
..Was just thinking the same. :D ;) Additionally, I'm bored of playing Roma in the final every damn year. :yawn:

Btw, I doubt Roma will win at Cagliari especially in the absence of De Rossi and Perrotta. Plus they may rest a starter or two for the ManU game.

Forza Acquafresca. :hopeful:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cagliari from ToniSamp's view have been running a lot in past weeks...hopefully they have energy left :D

·
Registered
59,799 Posts
Hopefully no one gets injured in friendlies though. We lost Materazzi and Chivu in friendlies this season!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
and Vieira

·
Registered
59,799 Posts
I can't say that Vieira 'got' injured, the more fitting thing to say would be Vieira got fit.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
lol, too true

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Forza Acquafresca. :hopeful:
He's suspended. ;)

Seeing how Natzio celebrated screwing us the other night like they just won the CL, I wouldn't be really surprised if they somehow lost their desire to play football against you. Especially considering those pathetic bunch are playing for nothing. Which is really a shame from our prospective, since they used to cause you alot of troubles in the Olimpico in the past.

After all.. this talk might be insignificant; With Perrotta & our most inform players in recent games Derossi & Vucinic out, and with our history of struggling away against the minnows.. Most likely we are going to choke yet again.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Natzio? I see that is how it is. They aren't all racists you know. Every team got their bad apples.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
LOL, as if your players wouldn't have celebrated like crazy had you scored in injury time instead of us. What a pathetic "reasoning"...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah! A derby is a derby!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmm

Good point now I'm very worried

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Our management should really offer the Lazio players some nice bonuses for a win in this game, this will keep them motivated and make them quickly forget any city rivalry stuff, they are professionals after all. ;)

1 - 20 of 319 Posts