-----------Zanetti----Cambiasso----Vieira----------

---Maxwell-----??????----Materazzi-------Maicon---

-------------------Cesar/Buffon-------------------

The lame cheating B winning side: :groan:

------------Del Piero-----Palladino-----------------

---Nedved------Emerson---??????---------Camo---

--Balzaretti----Boumsong----???????----Salihamidzic

------------------Buffon/Cesar--------------------

Look at those losers. They think it´s still 2004. They´ll get destroyed with that team. :groan:

Where do you want the first game to be? I hope it´s in Turin, because that would bring more animosity to the game. No love, just pure hate, hate, hate :groan:

Discuss :groan:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Bob W The Bat said:
Probable starters

The mighty Italian champions:
--------------Ibra-----------Henry-----------------

-------------------Deki----------------------------

The lame cheating B winning side:

Look at those losers. They think it´s still 2004. They´ll get destroyed with that team.

Where do you want the first game to be? I hope it´s in Turin, because that would bring more animosity to the game. No love, just pure hate, hate, hate :groan:

Discuss
Is this Juve team your dream team? Boumsong, Balzaretti, Palladino just comedy

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Juve rumors:
Gerrard, Liverpool, m
Mesto, Reggina, m
Bianchi, Reggina, a
Huntelaar, Ajax, a
Almiron, Empoli, m
G.Milito, Zaragoza, d
Toni, Fiorentina a
Gilardino, Milan, a
Tiago, Lyon, m

·
Registered
58,013 Posts
I foresee Catania-like incidents in the Turin match. Riots aside, I also expect 3 red cards. Nedved getting one surely.

Anyway, them newly promoted sides can be tricky. Hopefully the boys won't be complacent.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Bob W The Bat said:
But what CM and CB will fill in Juves empty "?????" spot.

Discuss...
plyaers like Mesto, Pepe, Barzagli all linked with Juventus..and Juventus aleady have Grygera, Chiellini in your Balzaretti, Boumsong line

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hopefully Telecom Italia will still be in Tronchetti's hands by the time these 2 teams play, otherwise u wont be able to learn their game plan b4 kick off.

Im all for Juve bashing, but an Inter fan should be the last team calling them cheaters. Fact of the matter is they beat u, twice last season, fair and square, and despite your former Board member gifting u the scudetto for 05/06, that year had nothing to do with calciopoli.

My guess, Barzagli, Luisao, Frings, Gilberto and Huntelaar. They already have some good players coming in for free this summer. I hope they stay away from Bianchi and Cassano. Napoli could use both.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
royce said:
Hopefully Telecom Italia will still be in Tronchetti's hands by the time these 2 teams play, otherwise u wont be able to learn their game plan b4 kick off.

Im all for Juve bashing, but an Inter fan should be the last team calling them cheaters. Fact of the matter is they beat u, twice last season, fair and square, and despite your former Board member gifting u the scudetto for 05/06, that year had nothing to do with calciopoli.

My guess, Barzagli, Luisao, Frings, Gilberto and Huntelaar. They already have some good players coming in for free this summer. I hope they stay away from Bianchi and Cassano. Napoli could use both.
That year had nothing to do with calciopoli? Sorry, but you're ignorant. Plain and simple. Moggi had the refs in his pockets. Therefore, all their results (no matter how convincing they were on the pitch) are as a result null and void.

Big surprise seeing a Napoli fan sympathize with Moggi and his Juve - mafia befriends mafia :yuck:

·
Registered
44,288 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
royce said:

Hey idiot- are you stupid or something? Tronchetti struck a deal to sell his stake in Telecom Italia to a group including Telefonica, Banco Intesa, and others. Keep up with the news damn it!

·
Registered
58,013 Posts
Just to correct the widespread misconception with regards to Guido Rossi 'gifting' Inter the scudetto:

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4567445&postcount=9

I'm not making this up..

Special commission

The FIGC reached the decision after listening to the opinions of a specially-formed commission comprising former UEFA CEO Gerhard Aigner, professor Massimo Coccia from the Court of Arbitration for Sport, and professor Roberto Pardolesi. An FIGC statement said: "The extraordinary commissioner Guido Rossi agrees with the opinion of the special commission that there is no reason for not awarding the Scudetto to Inter on the basis of the new Serie A table after the trial."

UEFA.com

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=439745.html

Blastdoors said:
Big surprise seeing a Napoli fan sympathize with Moggi and his Juve - mafia befriends mafia :yuck:
Indeed so. Napoli's last scudetto was won a la Moggi, if you know what I mean.. :lala:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Let me also add that to all those doubters, mainly in the Milan forum, who thought that Guido Rossi and Tronchetti Provera planned this with the wiretaps and investigation, they aren't close friends at all. In fact they are enemies in the business world.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Curva Nord INTER said:
Hey idiot- are you stupid or something? Tronchetti struck a deal to sell his stake in Telecom Italia to a group including Telefonica, Banco Intesa, and others. Keep up with the news damn it!
Hey troll, sorry Telecom Italia isn't my club's parent company.

What u posted is so shortsighted. Despite ignoring the fact the 05/06 yr had nothing to do with calciopoli, u ignored the fact that Guido Rossi groomed the trial. He choose what to look at, or in Inter's case, what not to look at. He appointed ppl to help handle the trial, with a big chunck of them coincidentally resiging after Milan and Juve's fate was sealed. Also, have u read the verdict? Because it quite specifically says Juve effected matches without effecting the results of the games or the standings. How does 1 effect a match than? It doesn't make any sense, but considering Rossi's clear connections to Inter, and with all the illegal shortcuts his team took, its not surprisng. Ive read the verdict, and in true Italian fashion, it officially condemns the club's involved for things they officially didn't do. It made no sense, and u can tell it was having its strings pulled somewhere. Of course, serial loser Inter fans, who continue to be the laughing stock of Italy, wouldn't know any better since they live in a fantasy world most Italian dont even acknowledge.

I was in Italy last summer when this happened, so I was able to read other sources, not the digested gazzetta version the English press gives u troll's. The breaking point for me was when the majority of alternate papers in Italy (outside the main ones like the gazzetta, corriere dello Sport, etc) coincidentally had their phones tapped months later by Telecom Italia. These were the same papers who published facts about the scandal Inter company's wouldn't touch. There the same papers who copied the version of the taps word for word, not a heavily taken out of context version to infer something like the Gazzetta did (who's ceo is Inter's Vice-President).

Anyways, I dont want to defend Juve, but speaking to the many Italians last summer, the consensus on Moratti, Tronchetti and Inter is alot different than what u glory hunting muppet fans choose to believe.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Bob W The Bat said:
Probable starters

The mighty Italian champions: :groan:
--------------Ibra-----------Henry-----------------

-------------------Deki----------------------------

The lame cheating B winning side: :groan:

Look at those losers. They think it´s still 2004. They´ll get destroyed with that team. :groan:

Discuss :groan:
LMAO :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
royce said:
Hey troll, sorry Telecom Italia isn't my club's parent company.
No, the camorra is.

royce said:
Of course, serial loser Inter fans, who continue to be the laughing stock of Italy, wouldn't know any better since they live in a fantasy world most Italian dont even acknowledge.
Us the laughing stock? That's rich, coming from a Napoli supporter. Mafia corrupt town that everyone, North and South, hates. We're the champions of Italy, buddy. You're not even the champions of Serie B :howler:

royce said:
Anyways, I dont want to defend Juve
Sure you don't, you just choose to constantly do that very thing. Even though Juve's own board and lawyer claimed they should have been sent down to Serie C (!) for their crimes. But yeah, you don't want to defend them.

1 - 20 of 721 Posts