Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a bit early to start this thread...but actually, i want to tell u guys that i'll be on vacation for a week...so probably won't be online...will definitely catch the chelsea game though...but i'll for sure miss the catania game... :cry: won't be here to talk to u guys during the game...

talk to u guys soon...and one important thing...FORZA INTER!!! :proud:

oh yeah, btw, mou will be back for this game from suspension...hell yeah... :musik:

·
Registered
45,013 Posts
a bit early to start this thread...but actually, i want to tell u guys that i'll be on vacation for a week...so probably won't be online...will definitely catch the chelsea game though...but i'll for sure miss the catania game... :cry: won't be here to talk to u guys during the game...

talk to u guys soon...and one important thing...FORZA INTER!!! :proud:

oh yeah, btw, mou will be back for this game from suspension...hell yeah... :musik:
You're normally very late for games anyway, so this is part of the tradition. :proud:

And not so sure about Mourinho being back from suspension. :undecide:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guys...let's forget the CL for a while and concentrate on serie a...palermo is not easy...but on the other hand, let's cheer for napoli... :D

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Carson is right. It's time to get our focus back on Serie A.

We haven't won anything in the CL yet and we probably won't anyway. The best chances of winning something is still the scudetto and that should remain our main focus. We've been giving away way too many points lately when the race should've been closed a long time ago.

Time to get back on track with a win against Palermo and hope Milan slip up against Napoli.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that sounds good... :D

Antonio Damato appointed for Palermo v Inter
Thursday, 18 March 2010 13:22:34

MILAN - Saturday night's Serie A Week 29 fixture between Palermo and Inter will be refereed by Antonio Damato of the Barletta refereeing section. At the Stadio Renzo Barbera he will be assisted by linesmen Calcagno and Ayroldi, with Gervasoni acting as fourth official.

Damato has refereed the Nerazzurri on two previous occasions this season: Inter 1-0 Fiorentina in Serie A (29 November 2009) and Inter 2-1 Juventus in the Tim Cup (28 January 2010).

inter.it

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Looking forward to this game especially after the 5-3 thriller in the 1st leg. Might be a game for Cordoba with Miccoli being such a small player and yet the biggest threat.#

Lots of nice games in the league this weekend

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Now they have nothing to talk about.. BOOOORING!! :D

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
One would appreciate a battering so great that their spirits break for the remaining part of the season. :)

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
Damato denied us a penalty in the Coppa game against Juve, which is good, as he'll feel like he owes us one.

With Inter saving Italian football's face I feel we'll get a lucky call. Mourinho is slightly less hated now, probably.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Yeah, Mourinho is more respected now amongst the critics in Italy. Especially given how the other Italian teams were embarassed in europe (some more than once in a season).

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what the ****!!!!!!!!!! :howler: didn't this asshole hate mou and us very much???

Abete: "Inter and MOU are good for the Italian football"
Italian Football Federation president: "I hope that Mourinho remains in Italy for many years"
18.03.2010 23.40 by Domenico Fabbricini article read 1072 times
Source: fcinternews.it

© picture MORINI JAMES
Giancarlo Abete takes the side of Mourinho. The president of the Italian Football Federation, a little 'in contrast with the "fashion" to criticize almost always the Portuguese coach (except in rare cases) declares instead "sorry if the coach were to leave the set of Setubal A. Italian Football needs characters foreground and great coaches like him. He can be nice or nasty but you can not put into question its thickness. The double victory over Chelsea proves his worth and gives a breath of fresh air to the entire Italian football, thanks to 'Inter nostor we showed that the movement is not so inferior to others as someone said. I hope that Mourinho remains in Italy for many years. "

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still no balotelli, as expected...but santon is back... :happy:

Mourinho names squad for Palermo v Inter
Friday, 19 March 2010 14:29:51

APPIANO GENTILE - José Mourinho has named a squad of 19 players for Saturday night's Serie A Week 29 match at the Stadio Renzo Barbera (kick-off 20:45):

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 39 Davide Santon.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 8 Thiago Motta, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 17 MacDonald Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso.

Strikers: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev.

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Nice to see the squad list without the name of a certain Muntari.

Why the **** won't the FIGC ban him for 10 games or something.

Someone please dare Muntari to do an X in front of the cameras.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Nice to see the squad list without the name of a certain Muntari.

Why the **** won't the FIGC ban him for 10 games or something.

Someone please dare Muntari to do an X in front of the cameras.
Or even better:

Clap his hands
Do an X
Shout Bravo

Seriously, banned for 2 years.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts

All these offensive gestures and not a single ban :eekani:

The FIGC has been slacking off!

Ban the troublemaker!

1 - 20 of 299 Posts