Discussion Starter #1
Tue Mar 14 11:30AM Pacific
Tue Mar 14 12:30PM Mountain
Tue Mar 14 01:30PM Central
Tue Mar 14 02:30PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE
ESPN Deportes
UEFA Champions League - Round of 16/Octavos de Final - 2nd Leg/Vuelta
Inter Milan (Italy/Italia) vs Ajax (Netherlands/Holanda)

soccertv.com

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
CMOOOOOOOOOONNNN INTER

:fero:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
We certainly are odds on favourites to progress and we should not underestimate them like we did the first time around and suddenly found ourselves two goals down.

We need to show respect to Ajax, but at the same time we should play with agression right from the start :frustrat:

FORZA INTER, WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Respectable crowd...
We have been starved of European football since our ban, I am hoping we can get a fantastic crowd to the Meazza to support us.

Al Capone, great photograph.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
man, awesome pic !

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EUROWATCH: AJAX HIT SPARTA FOR SIX
Sunday, 05 March 2006 23:10:40
MILAN - Inter's Champions League opponents Ajax thrashed Sparta Rotterdam in round twenty-seven of the Dutch Eredivisie on Sunday. Huntelaar grabbed a hat-trick for the Lancers, with Boukhari scoring twice and Vermaelen adding the other.

inter.it

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Hit Sparta for a Six.

Nice try by the Inter.it reporters at cracking a joke

:D:D:D

:tongue:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
So it's on the 14th of March? I feel so stupid for trying to find a stream to watch it tonight. :)

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
why does milan get priority over the stadium ? and they arent even playing on the same day as us . . so why do we have to play next week ?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
rishabh16 said:
why does milan get priority over the stadium ? and they arent even playing on the same day as us . . so why do we have to play next week ?
Its a big brother vs little brother thing. Not fair, but what are you going to do? ;)

PS. Good luck in you game, I mean it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
No. But Milans match isn't on the same day as us . . so why shift our match to next week ?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
rishabh16 said:
I'm actually glad our match is next week! I'll get to see the Barca - Chelsea match live :D

Besides, you saw how terrible the pitch is at the Meazza. Playing on the pitch only 24 hours later would be disastrous.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Yes true. I wanna see Barca thump Chelsea and wipe that dirty smirk of Jose's rotten face. I dont like Mourinho's attitude one bit.

Hope Messi lives up to his pre-game promise of letting his legs do the talking.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Guess what I'm watching the Juve game right now...but please don't tell me the Chelsea score[/B], I get that "live" on ESPN 2 in about 10 Hours LOL these American channels make you wake up at midnight to watch somthing because of the World Baseball Classic

GO WERDER

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I just wasted 2 hours on this Juve game. Shit.

Ohh well I'm going to stick to sports that don't have cheating and power struggles. Civilized sports.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Dude the Werder game was pure crap. That freekin keeper . . I wish I could freekin strangle him with a table cloth. GOD. After all the breathtaking saves he made he jus feckin had to make the blunder . . .

He just feckin had to . . that too in the 87th minute. :wallbang:

·
Registered
43,664 Posts
Mark the day down. It's a milestone. Juve have finally tapped into the European market for bribery.

The Werder keeper is test-driving his new Ferrari as we speak.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts