Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 322 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****ing bullshit...i m just so pissed about not getting all 3 points against genoa...

let me tell u, play Q...FORZA INTER!!!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Quaresma was the reason we didn't win today :thmbdown:

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
^ lol.

Anywhoo - Catania are in good form. They managed to trash Bari and then drew away at Cagliari.

Milan have an easy game at home against Chievo, so a win here is needed.

Cambiasso will be back in midfield

Game's on a Friday btw, to allow Inter more time before the Chelsea 2nd leg.

·
Registered
8,905 Posts
Yeah this will definately be a diffucult fixture, travelling to Sicily is always difficult, especially with the distance factor. After the Chelsea match we travel to Sicily again to play Palermo, its going to be a difficult couple of weeks coming up for the players.

·
Registered
23,659 Posts
I refuse to watch this game if we use the 4-2-3-1 again.

Play the 4-3-1-2 or Nacka is a no-show! :nono:

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
Mascara is suspended apparently, which is good.

They still have Martinez though, the dude with the best celebration in the league.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I refuse to watch this game if we use the 4-2-3-1 again.

Play the 4-3-1-2 or Nacka is a no-show! :nono:
:thmbup:

And no more Balotelli on the flanks. He's just too lazy to be played there. Play him as a center forward or nothing!

Same goes for Pandev. Worse than Eto'o in his last two outings.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
We lose Samuel for this Match which means we play Zanetti at left back again.

At least we have Cambiasso back.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
what's wrong with Samuel?

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
Suspended, as per gazzetta

it was a bogus booking last night, btw. :groan:

it's good in a way though: he played with Argentina in midweek and then last night, so he gets a break before the trip to London.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Wtf??? He just came back from a suspension?? How can he be suspended after one yellow card?

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
If he received a straight red card then it doesn't cancel out the yellows he previously had, I assume.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
hmm..

Strange.. If I remember correctly, a straight red results in a 2 match suspension, whereas a second bookable offense results in only one. Samuel was suspended for only one match, therefore I'm assuming his sending off against Samp was a result of a second bookable offense.

Retarded system anyway.. They should reset the yellow cards count in case of red cards...

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
hmm..

Strange.. If I remember correctly, a straight red results in a 2 match suspension, whereas a second bookable offense results in only one. Samuel was suspended for only one match, therefore I'm assuming his sending off against Samp was a result of a second bookable offense.

Retarded system anyway.. They should reset the yellow cards count in case of red cards...
each league has its own set of rules

·
Registered
8,905 Posts
it was a bogus booking last night, btw. :groan:
Probably one of the softest yellow cards you can get, absolutely nothing in his challenge, thats if we can call it a challenge. He just basically rubbed his chest on the Genoa player.

·
Terzino sinistro
230 Posts
Catania can be tough, especially given our current run of form. A win could do wonders for our confidence with London starting to breathe down our necks.

Nera4Life, thanks for reminding me (us) the game's on Friday.

Forza I Serpenti

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just read that llama is out for the reason...don't know much about him...is he their starter??

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Paolo Valeri to ref Catania v Inter
Thursday, 11 March 2010 12:27:42

MILAN - Friday night's Serie A Week 28 match between Catania and Inter will be refereed by Paolo Valeri of the Roma 2 refereeing section. Valeri, who has never refereed the Nerazzurri before, will be assisted at the Stadio Massimino by linesmen Romagnoli and Nicoletti, with Brighi acting as fourth official.

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no balotelli.......they said he is injured...but santon and cambiasso are back for this game...

Mourinho names squad for Catania v Inter
Thursday, 11 March 2010 13:53:03

APPIANO GENTILE - José Mourinho has named a squad of 20 players for Friday evening's Serie A Week 28 match against Catania at the Stadio Angelo Massimino (kick-off 20:45).

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 39 Davide Santon.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 8 Thiago Motta, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 15 Rene Krhin, 17 MacDonald Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso.

Strikers: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev.

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 322 Posts