Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 752 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the only way we can qualify is to force a penalty shootout...we are not going to beat them at old trafford...penalty shootout is the only way we can possibly eliminate man utd...if we had a hard time to score today, i don't see we will score in the second leg...it's far from over but i m not optimist and confident...mourinho has a lot of work to do...

FORZA INTER!!

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
We need 3 things.

1. Muntari back in africa so Vieira can have a shot.
2. Samuel back in defense with cordoba.
3. Mancio back on the bench.

That or a bloody miracle.

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
1-1 is enough for you. You need to play Figo and other creative lads though.
ah ... oh dear

here's the root of the problem ...

as for the 2nd leg - let's see ...

Best defender in the world is coming back for United to partner Rio

Rooney will be back

and United will have a home crowd and all the initiave

We don't need a miracle - we need some sort of Planetary Alliance or Nostradamus prophecy or something...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1-1 is enough for you. You need to play Figo and other creative lads though.
i think they have more chance to score more than 1 goal...then we score 1 goal...so we'll be out...my prediction...we'll lose 0-2...

back to the serie a race...

·
Registered
32,710 Posts
Muntari sucks, of course, but Vieira would be totally useless at OT much like he was at Anfield last year or for that matter at Highbury with Juve in 2006.

On the other hand it is critical that Samuel and Cordoba play the central defence positions, so maybe Chivu should be tried in the midfield.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how are we going to play this game?

now, i m a bit calm...because of the away goal rule, all we need to do is to score 1...they would have to score twice...but i really have no idea how are we going to score...stankovic probably needs to be dropped...play figo and see how it works...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i m just sending a message to our guys and encourage them...they need to be criticized...i m pretty sure that man utd isn't unbeatable...

:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
try this...assume that samuel can play...and muntari all of the sudden gets injured...

cesar
maicon_cordoba_samuel_santon
zanetti_cambiasso_chivu
stankovic
ibra_adriano

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stankovic was pretty bad in the first leg...i don't mind if we play figo in this game...at least he can pass better...but man utd's midfield is too fast for him...

·
Registered
32,710 Posts
try this...assume that samuel can play...and muntari all of the sudden gets injured...

cesar
maicon_cordoba_samuel_santon
zanetti_cambiasso_chivu
stankovic
ibra_adriano
something like that. No Vieira and certainly no Figo

·
Registered
741 Posts
the only way we can qualify is to force a penalty shootout...we are not going to beat them at old trafford...penalty shootout is the only way we can possibly eliminate man utd...if we had a hard time to score today, i don't see we will score in the second leg...it's far from over but i m not optimist and confident...mourinho has a lot of work to do...

FORZA INTER!!
Quick to start the new thread! If your team is as quick on the trigger as you, anything can happen!

stankovic was pretty bad in the first leg...i don't mind if we play figo in this game...at least he can pass better...but man utd's midfield is too fast for him...
Don't diss any Serb, they will break you!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quick to start the new thread! If your team is as quick on the trigger as you, anything can happen!
yeah...anything can happen...that's why u have the play the game...i don't know how are we going to play this game...but it's gonna be a dog fight...should be more interesting than the first leg...for sure...but i expect better performance...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Jose to do the business and crush United hearts at Old Trafford. Give Figo the start.

I predict a 1-1 as well.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jose to do the business and crush United hearts at Old Trafford. Give Figo the start.

I predict a 1-1 as well.
hopefully...if we really score 1, then man utd will be in trouble...or they score 1 and we equalize at the last minute of the game... :cool:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think we should use 2 players to cover ronaldo...in the first half of the first leg, we gave him too much space...muntari should have been more physical...i don't think vieira can be worse than muntari...and we can try balotelli...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
i think we should use 2 players to cover ronaldo...in the first half of the first leg, we gave him too much space...muntari should have been more physical...i don't think vieira can be worse than muntari...and we can try balotelli...
Take it easy now Carson...you seem very excited...stay away from drugs!!!:)...no no lets play Crespo...what about Mancini...

We should pack the midfield with five midfielders and Zlatan up top by himself then bring in Adriano in the second half...we will need his energy to finish the game...Vieira should play...we need extra muscle to partner Muntari...Samuel/Cordoba at the back....

Catennacio baby:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 752 Posts