Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we gotta beat them...we can't drop point(s) again...

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
That's the spirit. Lets look at the next match.

This game is a must win, no question about it. I am thinking we should start Jimenez, he needs the playing time and Figo can get some rest.

Our strikers need to hit form. Our scoring average is atrocious recently.

All players back from injury need to get back in shape. Maicon, Matrix, Figo, Jimenez, Viera are all out of form.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
A must win...though I can't help but think about the Napoli game...It looked like Mancio seemed to think we would lose against Napoli regardless of which team he sent out there...Napoli has a good home record...they have beaten us, Juve,Samp and Udinese at home with Roma probably the next casualty...

Mancio's Seria A philosophy went out of the window with Samuels Injury coz since then our defense has been vulnerable...we never seem to be able to soak up the pressure that had been our trademark since the season began...

Reggina are a poor team and we are playing at home...if we bearly beat them or draw this game...we better hope Roma would have already beaten Real or else that 4-2 debacle with Lazio will rank us our second biggest collapse...

This team needs a better fitness coach than we need new signings...we are barely holding on...

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
10 players injured, most are first team. Other players need time to get back to form. We need this match to give a chance to players we need to bank on in the final half of the season. Even though Pele sucked against napoli, I think he has potential, and we need him. Same with Jimenez. We need Rivas to get playing time because he has been solid.

We are in a rut, and we need to bank on those we believe will get us out.

·
Registered
63,818 Posts
Modesto's out (as per gazzetta) so that should make Maicon's life a lot easier.

I can't stress how important this match is.

Seeing as the club will be 1 day short of 100 I guess a strong crowd will show up, and hopefully the players will put in a decent performance. Winning would also add pressure on Roma who play on Sunday at San Paolo.

FORZA INTER (e Napoli :D)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
What we really need r two great games from Napoli and then a great one from Milan

Not as if we can beat anyone easily nowadays

Balotelli needs to start alongside probably Cruz if he is ok then bring on Zlatan to get some minutes

This game is truly out of our hands

Due to the lack of form and the Liverpool game

I dont understand y we dont just forget it

We got no hope

The league is a legitimite objective

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we should have no problem to beat them...the liverpool game will be important...perhaps we can play some reserves in this game...but too bad we don't have too many options...

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I think we should play our strongest lineup for this game, we are in no situation to think about the liverpool game now. Dropping any more points in order to slightly improve our extremely difficult chance in the CL is foolhardy.

Our best case scenario is ending the first half with 2-0 or better to give us a chance to rest several of our players.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Inter v Reggina: disciplinary situation
Wednesday, 05 March 2008 10:35:11

MILAN - Disciplinary situation for Saturday's Serie A Week 27 match at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off 18:00):

Inter
Disqualified: Chivu.
Cautioned: Cambiasso, Cordoba, Julio Cesar, Materazzi, Vieira.

Reggina
Disqualified: -
Cautioned: Campagnolo, Modesto, Tognozzi, Vigiani.

inter.it

·
Registered
63,818 Posts
Special jerseys for tomorrow:

Gazzetta's probables:

4-3-1-2

Julio Cesar 12
Maicon 13
Rivas 24
Materazzi 23
Zanetti 4
Vieira 14
Cambiasso 19
Stankovic 5
Jimenez 11
Suazo 29
Ibrahimovic 8

4-4-1-1

Novakovic 22
Cirillo 5
Lanzaro 55
Valdez 16
Aronica 6
Missiroli 34
Barreto 8
Tognozzi 14
Modesto 23
Brienza 81
Amoruso 17

---

I'm guessing that both Burdisso and Figo are being spared for Tuesday.

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm sorry bro but that is the ugliest jersey I ever saw in my life. I hope after the game they throw the kits into the trash.

·
Registered
24,492 Posts
Ooooh, shiny shirts. I like them. :lick:

I would have liked to see retrostyle shirts like the one Cambiasso wore in Facchetti's honour though.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts

Solari: "Look, my paycheck is sooooo big!!" :D:D

1 - 20 of 214 Posts