Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeahhhhhhhhhh...we have muntari, samuel and cordoba back..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also, suazo will play as well...but our defense will take care of him...genoa is a good team...and hard to beat...but we need to get all 3 points...

FORZA INTER!!!

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I am guessing same formation with Muntari on for Mariga and Samuel on for Motta.

Forza Inter.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I hope Mariga starts over Muntari.

I thought he did ok for someone who's starting for us for the first time.

I'm sure he can't be as shit as Muntari is.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I felt Mariga wasn't as strong defensively as I would have liked. They were getting past him way too easy. Even Stankovic put on a better defensive display.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Disappointment of the match was definitely Mariga. He was sloppy on the ball and even worst in defense. He had trouble staying in front of his man all game.

·
Registered
59,107 Posts
Mariga was partly to blame for the first goal we conceded, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Hmm.. I seem to be the only one who thinks he wasn't bad.

I thought he did ok for a midfield of 2 + the defensively lazy trio of Balo, WS & Pandev.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
Considering the circumstances I think Mariga did okay. At least he seemed comfortable on the ball and seemed to be able to make half-decent passes (even if the accuracy wasn't the best today). A bit too comfortable on the ball at times, like the time he tried chipping the ball but the Udine player (Pepe?) got a touch on it. Luckily the ball went to a throw-in for Inter. But Mourinho didn't look too pleased when the producer switched the camera to him. :nervous:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think Mariga can't be judged on one game, and especially one where we are missing key players. Let's see what he can do next time.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Mariga wasn't bad, but he didn't impress either. Didn't seem like we could depend on him as anything more than a sub.

·
Registered
59,107 Posts
He lost the ball more than he won it. But I'll need to catch a replay to be sure 100%.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
He is a big Mac, a super size too.. but he is still scared and lacks confidence.. he has the gutts to take the ball and run.. but he is still afraid to disobey orders, he needs plenty of time to reach his climax.. I personally think he`ll be a solid DM for us on the long run.. but not now, where we needed a 2 way mid, a player with more offensive characteristics.. as everyone is already informed.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Luca Banti to ref Inter v Genoa
Thursday, 04 March 2010 13:59:54

MILAN - Sunday night's Serie A Week 27 match between Inter and Genoa will be refereed by Luca Banti of the Livorno refereeing section. At the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza he will be assisted by Maggiani and Niccolai, with Baracani acting as fourth official.

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
59,107 Posts
José Mourinho names squad for Inter v Genoa
Saturday, 06 March 2010 13:02:01

APPIANO GENTILE - José Mourinho has picked a squad of 20 players (3 goalkeepers, 6 defenders, 6 midfielders and 5 strikers) for Sunday night's Serie A Week 27 match against Genoa (Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, kick-off 20:45).

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 15 Rene Krhin, 17 Mariga.

Strikers: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev, 45 Mario Balotelli, 89 Marko Arnautovic

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Gazzetta updated the probs

Muntari - Stankovic - Mariga

Motta totally dissapears

Eto'o 55% Balo 45% to start..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we should start balo...bench eto'o...**** him...

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Sky is anticipating this lineup.

-------------JC----------------
Maicon--Lucio--Sameul-------JZ
---------Deki---Muntari--------
Mario------Sneijder--------Eto'o
------------Milito--------------

I like the lineup

1 - 20 of 292 Posts