Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back to the serie a...let's forget the CL for a while...we need to win...keep winning...because there are tough games down the road...it's far from over...

FORZA INTER!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, we now have to focus on this game...after this one, we still have genoa, who is pretty good and have the best player on the planet in milito...b4 the second leg CL game...

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Its difficult to focus on the shitty league games after yet another embarrasing CL exit.

Tbh the league isnt what Mourinho was brought in for. That was Mancini goal and he accomplished that, its not longer interesting.

Serie A is so shitty these days, that i hardly counts as a trophy anymore. Hilarious competition.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Inter v Roma: disciplinary info
Wednesday, 25 February 2009 16:04:52
[FOTO Wednesday, 25 February 2009 16:04:52]

MILAN - Disciplinary info for Sunday evening's Serie A Week 26 match at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off 20:30):

Inter
Cautioned: Samuel, Vieira.
Disqualified: -

Roma
Cautioned: Aquilani, Mexes, Taddei.
Disqualified: -

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zanetti: hey, sir alex...please tell me how u r gonna play in the return leg...and how to breakdown your defense and score...

ferguson: hey, come over here...and i'll tell u...it's a secret...don't tell anyone...

Attachments

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
45,377 Posts
Thanks, gents. :thumbsup: Some very nice pics there.

I don't know about you guys, but I reckon it's hard to focus again on Serie A even though we're not as screwed as were were after the 1st leg against Liverpool last year. Especially when you remember how this match was on everyone's mind right from the time it was announced.

A win against Roma would be great, but I expect a draw. Roma's in prime position to exploit our lack in concentration though. Everyone knows we're very prone to these before and after CL matches.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
A draw would be fine. I can't stop thinking about the return leg at OT and I'm sure the players are feeling the same, so players like Paddy, Maxwell and co should try and impress in this one.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Sun, Mar 1 2009, 20:30
Serie A
Inter v Roma

Wed, Mar 4 2009, 20:45
Coppa Italia
Sampdoria v Inter

Sat, Mar 7 2009, 18:00
Serie A
Genoa v Inter

Wed, Mar 11 2009, 20:45
Champions League
Manchester utd v Inter

There are important matches before ManUtd.
Main Guys should play against Roma... Rest for a Week, (Reserves for Coppa) then Deal with Genoa, subsequently ManUtd again. After that,

Sun, Mar 22 2009, 15:00
Serie A
Inter v Reggina

Wed, Apr 22 2009
Coppa Italia
Inter v Sampdoria

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tough 4-match stretch...hope we win all games...but i'll take 3 wins and 1 draw...the draw against who? that's very obvious... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Totti Won't Score Against Me This Time - Inter Keeper Julio Cesar :proud:
Inter goalkeeper Julio Cesar talked about being named the best player of the Champions League last 16 stage and next Sunday's Serie A match against Roma.
26 Feb 2009 21:12:31

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/02/26/1129105/totti-wont-score-against-me-this-time-inter-keeper-julio-cesar

=========

and no cicinho...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/02/26/1128672/romas-cicinho-rules-himself-out-of-inter-match

·
Registered
45,377 Posts
tough 4-match stretch...hope we win all games...but i'll take 3 wins and 1 draw...the draw against who? that's very obvious... :D
Has to be Sampdoria. ;)

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
We actually played the same fixture last season in between the CL games as well.

Ended 1-1, we were dominated for most of the game and only drew because of a great zanetti goal in the last minute.

Similar situation, just having been eliminated in the CL just like last season. Will be interesting to see if we react differently this time. Roma arent playing half as good as last at this time tho.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Has to be Sampdoria. ;)
how about 4 straight wins? probably too much to ask for...but anything is possible...especially the man utd match... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Serie A Preview: Inter - Roma
It may no longer be a title decider, but this will be an important match for both Inter and Roma, with the Nerazzurri aiming to maintain their nine-point lead at the top of the table, while the Giallorossi can't lose touch with fourth-placed Fiorentina.
Feb 27, 2009 9:14:18 AM

Kick Off: Sunday 1 March, 20:45 CET, Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/02/27/1130279/serie-a-preview-inter-roma

1 - 20 of 524 Posts