Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the man utd game is huge...but let's not forget that we have this game first...we gotta win this game and keep the lead...but more importantly, no more injuries...

FORZA INTER!!!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Having scored 14 goals at home this season (compared to 18 for us), Bologna has a pretty good attack that can give us trouble.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Got a Week to prepare... and the MUFC match is on Tuesday.

I guess this match would be played with the lineup for MUFC.

That being said, the following Match after MUFC is us against AS ROMA on a Saturday 1st March.

Tuesday to Saturday, I think they are Recoverable....

Unless some Rotation for Bologna match, then Go Full on MUFC then Roma.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tough 3-game stretch...

·
Registered
59,764 Posts
I believe, given the point gap and squad depth, we can afford having both Zlatan and Maicon on the bench for this one. They can come on after the interval if we're not winning.

Javier RB, Gramps getting a rare start, and an Adriano-Cruz attack. Good enough.

Btw I won't be commenting on this match (or the ManU one) as I'll be in Spain for a week with a friend, might get to catch Madrid-Pool in the Bernabeu.

On topic: Forza Inter. :fero:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I believe, given the point gap and squad depth, we can afford having both Zlatan and Maicon on the bench for this one. They can come on after the interval if we're not winning.

Javier RB, Gramps getting a rare start, and an Adriano-Cruz attack. Good enough.

Btw I won't be commenting on this match (or the ManU one) as I'll be in Spain for a week with a friend, might get to catch Madrid-Pool in the Bernabeu.

On topic: Forza Inter. :fero:
I agree with you. I think Zlatan and especially Maicon needs a rest.

I think Adriano-Cruz will be best suited and hopefully we can squeeze Balotelli to play 2nd half for Adriano.

Zanetti isn't human, so he can do what he wants, but I would consider allowing Cambiasso to sit as well.

We should consider what defence to start too as we don't want injuries and our defence is made up of glass.

The game won't be easy, Bologna aren't pushovers and Sinisa will want to do the best possible against us.

Have fun with the trip and goodluck getting tickets!!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Remember last year....we rested Ibra before the game and he came out flat.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
enjoy your trip, man...:)

·
Registered
59,764 Posts
Thanks guys.

Anywhoo - gazzetta have Chivu as suspended, I don't remember him getting booked in the derby though..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chivu suspended/????

·
Registered
59,764 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok...it's burdisso time...baby... :wallbang:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
burdisso is suspended too :D.. i want to see more of Rivas, this guy is a beast, very fast, strong as hell, and a great jumper of the ball.. hopefully his chances will come

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Oh wow my boy Chivu did get the yellow as predicted. 90th minute and he sits out for 90. Well at least he cannot get injured for the ManU match!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Oh wow my boy Chivu did get the yellow as predicted. 90th minute and he sits out for 90. Well at least he cannot get injured for the ManU match!

Don't know if its' an intentional yellow, i remember reading about Fergie whom consistantly made their players commit yellows for their own advantage.

Bologna should be easy...right?
Rest Zlatan, Maicon for mary's sake. I'd rest Adriano and JC too if it were up to me.

What's wrong with Burdisso against Bolongna? he was fine against Lecce.

·
Registered
59,764 Posts
in the last minutes of the game he got a yellow for time wasting, at first i thought it was cesar
Yeah me too, the match director confused us by claiming via a graphic that it was JC who got booked at the time. But I do remember Chivu taking the goal kick (or was it an indirect free kick, whatever..)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
me 2...i thought it was cesar who got that yellow card...didn't realize it was chivu...

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
You all should forget this idea of resting players. Mou doesn't even do it in the coppa , noway is he doing it in serie a with the title not secure yet.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts