Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
udinese has always been a tough opponent for us....in the past few years, we always had hard time to beat them...if we want to secure the fourth spot, we have to beat them...lazio is giving us pressure...parma ain't that far away...i hope that zac will play both adriano and vieri at the same time...maybe zac will rest vieri in the coppa italia second leg game and let adriano start in that game...

·
Registered
14 Posts
NO...no BOBO...

He is too slow...When he is on,we offen lose or draw...Even he plays well,others have to play silly long balls towards his head...Id rather Chino or Cruz on than Bobo...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
there is no 50-50... the guys will take it out on another Zebra. Trashing!!!

You decide the numbers.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PALANCA TO REF INTER V UDINESE
Friday, 13 February 2004 13:36:30
MILAN - Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 21 match between Inter and Udinese will be refereed by Luca Palanca (Rome), who has taken charge of a Nerazzurri match on just one previous occasion: the Tim Cup round of sixteen first leg against Reggina.

Week 21 fixtures & refs:
Ancona v Roma: Paparesta
Bologna v Modena: De Santis
Brescia v Sampdoria: Gabriele
Inter v Udinese: Palanca
Juventus v Reggina (Sun 20:30): Bertini
Lazio v Empoli (Sat 18:00): Racalbuto
Lecce v AC Milan: Pieri
Perugia v Chievo (Sat 20:30): Preschern
Siena v Parma: Rosetti

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Inter duo to miss Udinese test Friday 13 February, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emre Belozoglu and Fabio Cannavaro have been ruled out of Sunday¡¦s Serie A clash with Udinese.

The two stars picked up injuries during the hard-fought 2-2 Coppa Italia semi-final against Juventus on Thursday evening.

Turkish international Emre (pictured) suffered heavy bruising to his leg, while Cannavaro limped off during the opening minutes with a minor left thigh strain.

The defender is also expected to miss out on the upcoming Azzurri friendly test against the Czech Republic.

Udinese have a good record of getting results at the San Siro and hope to continue that trend this weekend.

¡§Playing such an energetic game that went to extra time must have left a mark on Inter,¡¨ commented captain Valerio Bertotto.

¡§It is up to us to take advantage of that extra strain on their players. I am sorry to say it, but I really hope they are tired and can be put under serious pressure.¡¨

channel4

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Arianna said:
guys what are u talking about? We will lose against you...or a draw,but i don't see any chance to win, because Pizarro and Castroman are still out...
hey Arianna,
Why the hell are you always so pessimistic ?? :D

c'mmon.....

I think that Inter will be more than hungry for this game after the game against Juverefentus. It was really hard for us to play that game. Playing against a team with 14 starters isn't easy at all !!

Then, when we had to play with 10 players, just imagine how tired our players had been.

But yes, I still expect Inter to show who they are. We all know how dissappointed our players are after playing against Juverefentus (14 players) for 120 minutes !!

:)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I predict 3-1 to Inter here too

Udinese have a good side but I think Vieri and Adriano are too powerful

Vieri x2
Adriano
Fava

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Jimmy said:
:rolleyes: ...
- Pazienza is not suspended just have some pain to his ankle but has been called for the match.
-Yep is true,Spalletti said that Janculovski this match will play in the right and Pieri on the left. That's great cuz Alberto can stay in his home:rolleyes:
-Pizarro will play on the second half because he's recovered
-Sensini is again with us since 2 years
-Sensini unfortunately is old and last 2 match was a disaster, the leader of our defence is Bertotto:)

----------------DeSanctis
Bertotto-------Sensini------Kroldrup
Jankulovski----Muntari----Pinzi---Pieri
-----------------Jorgensen----------------
----------Iaquinta----------Fava----------

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Arianna, when did I say that Sensini was a transfer to this season? ;)

If Sensini was a disaster for 2 matches, that could be very well. He´s still been the leader for Udine´s defence for two years. He is having the libero role after all. ;)

My bad if Pazienza wasn´t suspended. I read the wrong line at Gazzetta. :)

BTW, where can I see which players that are called up? Udine´s official site hasn´t announced it, unless their navigation completely suck.

And I never said that Pizarro wouldn´t be on the bench either. :D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Arianna said:
and the referees are always against us
don't worry on that case. udinese will be playing against 11 players and not 14.
by the way, i remember the first leg match in udinese when luciano was red carded. I saw that match and he really didn't deserve that.
hehe...kidding.....but !! just wanted to tell that ref won't be against udinese.

:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
pravesh said:
don't worry on that case. udinese will be playing against 11 players and not 14.
by the way, i remember the first leg match in udinese when luciano was red carded. I saw that match and he really didn't deserve that.
hehe...kidding.....but !! just wanted to tell that ref won't be against udinese.

:D
this ref is the worst for us!
All we remeber him in Udinese-Juventus of last year!
sent off Pinzi and didn't sent off Davids,every time that we had the ball he interrupted the game for nonexistent fouls...oh well he's another Pellegrino!!!!:yuck:
And we all are worried for that because he's not able to make his work...Byron Moreno is better then him!:howler:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Arianna said:
this ref is the worst for us!
All we remeber him in Udinese-Juventus of last year!
sent off Pinzi and didn't sent off Davids,every time that we had the ball he interrupted the game for nonexistent fouls...oh well he's another Pellegrino!!!!:yuck:
And we all are worried for that because he's not able to make his work...Byron Moreno is better then him!:howler:
c'mmon Arianna,
what's wrong with you ?? :D
u don't need to name any referees when you play against juventus.
;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Jimmy said:

BTW, where can I see which players that are called up? Udine´s official site hasn´t announced it, unless their navigation completely suck.

And I never said that Pizarro wouldn´t be on the bench either. :D
in any place because is a secret:rolleyes: Spalletti never say who call for the match:D
We always know that 10 minutes before the game:D :rolleyes:

by the way we don't have more player for the bench so for me these are the player called for the game:
DeSanctis, Bertotto,Sensini, Kroldrup, Jankulovski, Muntari, Pinzi, Pieri, Jorgensen, Iaquinta, Fava,Pizarro,Pazienza, Rossitto, Castroman, Jancker, Buonocunto and Lestani

1 - 20 of 67 Posts