XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
259 Posts
That Home shirt might be the new home shirt

but the others are the same friggin' shirts as last year

i think that the yellow shirts that Inter played with against Bormiese are gonna be the new 3rd shirts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I´ll be seriously pissed if we change the home shirt. The one from last season is the most gorgeous shirt I have ever seen! And that one stinks compared to it.

I understand that they wanna make money on souvenirs, but the attractive home shirt should stay on.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Truely guys,this shirt is for sure the ugliest Inter home shirt I've ever seen if not the worst.Very bad indeed,but I like the away one though...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
God man !!! I can't believe they changed the jersey every single year !!

WTF I can't keep up buying all the inter jerseys u know :(
damn man.......

I just bought a Ronaldo Brazil Yellow Jersey and I'm sure they gonna changed it again on the next WC !!

WTF........Those NIKE bastards.......THey already rich and wanting to get richer !!! They use underpaid labour in the 3rd World countries and it's still not enoguh:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
very weird-looking socks... :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Are you kidding me...

That orange or whatever colour it is...c'mon, this is Inter not some beach volleyball or bowling team,whoever accepted it must be colour blind,why not get back the grey & black stripes of a couple of season's ago that was the best jersey in sports period.

P.S does anyone know if that Jersey is still on sale i.e the old one & where I can get it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts