Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is gonna be another tough match...without adriano, let see what vieri-martins-recoba combination can do together to help the team win...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Gotta win just for the sake of winning!

Boost morale for Coppa Italia and CL!

FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Palermo could definately win this as they are compact on defence which has definately caused you problems and they have an impressive attack. I think Zauli could definately tear you apart and you'll foul him. It will also be interesting to see the battle between Toni and Materazzi if you all remember the elbow to the head the last time they played though even if you don't Materazzi I am sure will.

Good luck to you, it's going to be tough but maybe Mancini has a couple of tricks up his sleeve. You also with some luck could blow out Palermo. It will be an interesting game to watch. I hope Barzagli has a big game.

·
Registered
60,319 Posts
Andy Christ said:
You will draw.
Nope, we'll lose.

This game has a loss written all over it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
im glad im able to see Barzagli in action, he seems to be a very good defender... we were linked with him before and it would be great if we got him, also becuz hes a italian, and we dont have that much italians in our squad

·
Registered
17 Posts
that will be a very hard match....

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I think we might lose this one, its gonna be a very tough match. Palermo hav performed greatly against all the Italian big gun sides

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Toldo, Captain Zanetti, Favalli, Materazzi, Cordoba, Cristiano Zanetti (exception of the last ten minutes of the game against Atalanta), Stankovic, Vieri and Martins (exception of the second half against Atalanta) were all rested midweek. In terms of fitness and tiredness there should not be any problems but Palermo are not a pushover and we are not exactly playing brilliantly at the moment. It will be a difficult encounter. in my opinion, we will most likely draw or lose.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PALERMO V INTER: 2 NERAZZURRI ON CAUTIONS
Friday, 28 January 2005 09:00:02
MILAN - Marco Materazzi and Cristiano Zanetti (Inter) and Cristian Raimondi, Cristian Zaccardo and Andrea Barzagli (Palermo) are all on cautions for Sunday evening's Serie A Week 21 match at the Renzo Barbera Stadium. No players from either side are disqualified.

=============

TREFOLONI TO REF PALERMO V INTER
Friday, 28 January 2005 11:46:52
MILAN - Matteo Trefoloni (Siena section) will referee Sunday evening's Serie A Week 21 match between Palermo and Inter at the Renzo Barbera Stadium. Trefoloni, who has taken charge of one Nerazzurri match this season (Inter 1-1 Lazio), has refereed Inter four times (1 Inter win, 2 draws and 1 defeat).

Serie A TIM Week 21 fixtures & refs:

Chievo v Livorno (Saturday at 18:00): Tombolini
Parma v Udinese (Saturday at 20:30): Dattilo
Atalanta v Juventus: Collina
Brescia v Lecce: Rosetti
Cagliari v Fiorentina: Morganti
AC Milan v Bologna: De Santis
Reggina v Lazio: Saccani
Roma v Messina: Pieri
Sampdoria v Siena: Paparesta
Palermo v Inter (Sunday at 20:30): Trefoloni

inter.it

·
Registered
60,319 Posts
vlepnat said:
I think we might lose this one, its gonna be a very tough match. Palermo hav performed greatly against all the Italian big gun sides
might ?

We will definitely lose this game. A draw would be a fantastic result.

And Trefoloni is the referee, even more great news for us... :mute: :rollani:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Man is this what you think of me? That I would tip a team for a CL when they are considered underdogs against Palermo?

I'd say your favourites by quite abit, Obviously a draw would be more realistic than a loss. Afterall how many games have you lost this season?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
They did mention an injury somewhere in the site. Look carefully.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Faisal said:
Man is this what you think of me? That I would tip a team for a CL when they are considered underdogs against Palermo?

I'd say your favourites by quite abit, Obviously a draw would be more realistic than a loss. Afterall how many games have you lost this season?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
A player like Recoba will always make the difference like he has done in the past and this season. Though Martins and Vieri are more than good enough, btw how long is Chino out for?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts