Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
International
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's Carson? He hasn't posted for 4 days :confused:

Probable Lineups:
Modena (3-5-2): 13 Ballotta, 27 Pivotto, 29 Cevoli, 99 Grandoni, 25 Campedelli, 8 Marasco, 7 Milanetto, 10 Domizzi, 3 Balestri, 18 Makinwa, 20 Vignaroli. (13 Zancopè, 4 Ponzo, 23 Pavan, 77 Scoponi, 14 Allegretti, 19 Music, Marazzina).
Unavailable: Ungari, Kamara, Amoruso.

Inter (3-4-3): 1 Toldo, 2 Cordoba, 15 Adani, 17 Cannavaro, 4 J.Zanetti, 8 Lamouchi, 14 Farinos, 18 Kily Gonzalez, 7 Van der Meyde, 9 Cruz, 30 Martins. (12 Fontana, 24 Gamarra, 13 Helveg, 26 Pasquale, 19 Karagounis, 20 Recoba, 10 Adriano).
All. Zaccheroni.
Suspended: Emre, Kallon.
Unavailable: C.Zanetti, Materazzi, Coco, Vieri, Almeyda.

Referee: Collina di Viareggio.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I would expect Zac to start with Adriano on the bench. So maybe in the second half we might see Recoba-Adriano-VDM ... that would be an entertaining forward line-up to watch !

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
MODENA-INTER, 19 CONVOCATI
Sabato, 24 Gennaio 2004 19:01:19

APPIANO GENTILE - Il tecnico Alberto Zaccheroni ha convocato diciannove nerazzurri per la trasferta a Modena valida per la prima giornata del girone di ritorno del campionato di serie A:

Portieri : Alberto Fontana (12) e Francesco Toldo (1)

Difensori : Adani Daniele (15), Fabio Cannavaro (17), Ivan Cordoba (2), Carlos Gamarra (24), Giovanni Pasquale (26)

Centrocampisti : Fabrizio Biava (29), Javier Farinos (14), Thomas Helveg (13), Giorgos Karagounis (19), Sabri Lamouchi (8), Okan Buruk (22), Javier Zanetti (4)

Attaccanti : Julio Cruz (9), Adriano (10), Obafemi Martins (30), Alvaro Recoba (20), Andy van der Meyde (7)

Andrea Butti - Ufficio Stampa

·
Registered
57,627 Posts
IanZ said:
Can't believe Okan is in the squad yet Kily is no where to be seen...:rolleyes:
Kily had "personal" problems so he wasn't training with Inter for a long time. He was just back yesterday. I guess he'll be in Zac's plans in the coming matches.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
Kily had "personal" problems so he wasn't training with Inter for a long time. He was just back yesterday. I guess he'll be in Zac's plans in the coming matches.
but i saw him from training pics few days ago.:confused:
but nevermind.if adriano starts that will be good but i doubt too.
we must attack from the begining,show to our neighbord that we are a favorite and stronger.i wonder how our players feels now since no more morrati.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Seems like the "Zaccheroni effect" have weared off. But I would say more important is the absense of Vieri who have "saved" you in just these matches. He may have problems against the big guns, but against the minors he rules supreme.

Modena is by no means a bad team (not like Ancona :D), but have so far had problems with the top teams.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Come on this same teams would had been beaten without Vieri with a different coach, We won last year plenty of CL games without any contribuition from Vieri, This new coach comes in and on top of the CL group he manages to get us to uefa.

Now the players suck, but this same squad had been far more consistent and got us to some respectable places. If Zaccheroni wasn´t Italian the media would had been killing him.

Moratti realized Zac was a mistake, our defense sucks with him and we now are more offensive but with no Idea of what we do.

This sucks we did not have a major transfer out and we are underacheving big time, no CL no Scudetto.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
jack goff said:
Come on this same teams would had been beaten without Vieri with a different coach, We won last year plenty of CL games without any contribuition from Vieri, This new coach comes in and on top of the CL group he manages to get us to uefa.

Now the players suck, but this same squad had been far more consistent and got us to some respectable places. If Zaccheroni wasn´t Italian the media would had been killing him.

Moratti realized Zac was a mistake, our defense sucks with him and we now are more offensive but with no Idea of what we do.

This sucks we did not have a major transfer out and we are underacheving big time, no CL no Scudetto.

i couldn't agree more with you dude,
first i tought Zac. was a great improvement, but suddenly this guy knocked us further down the table, and out of the champion's league....

my mother asked me wich shirt i wanted for my birthday, this summer.... one of my lazio or my inter... i said, hell give me an inter shirt, but i regret that allready.....

it still is a fine team altough but we lack in defence, still don't have a playmaker, and with a vieri where you can't count on these days, ANYTHING can happen with inter....

finally this: i wouldn't be supprised if parma snatched off our CL-ticket (fourth place italian league) :depress: µ
anyhow, i still think Mancio will get that fourth spot with Lazio ;)
cheers interisti ;)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I told you that Zac is a pathetic coach.;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
if Inter is bad is not fault of Zaccheroni but of the players....
u see, u change 1000 coach but the team is every not good...is fault of the players!
And Modena today played good

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Arianna Jolle, but these players got Inter to CL semi finals and second place in the standings last year. IF the players are bad why did we Sacked Cuper, and brought Zac? I mean it doesnt make sense to bring a guy to make things worse.

You are an Udinese fan so you wont be fair about Zac Anomander Rake however knows what he is talking about.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts