Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think it's time for adriano to find his scoring touch...he's missed like 2 PKs in 2 games...whats up with him?

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
We have to bounce back with a win this game after the draw with Reggina!! I think Adriano will get his scoring touch back in this game, atleast I hope..

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Chievo are one our bogey teams, I also think Adriano also needs a rest. Lets try Chino and Oba upfront for a change, you never know it might work :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Lets hope the match against Reggina was only a hiccup. And for God's sake, Mancini, please start Martins and/or Recoba. :sob:

FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
45,492 Posts
Martins has to start. I think this might be a good time to see what Recoba is capable of so put him in. The thing is that both players aren't the biggest dudes, so aerial presence will be lacking. But since we're not using any real wingers anyway, it doesn't make a difference! :tongue:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I think we should seriously consider a trident attack of Recoba-Adriano-Martins, i think that would be the perfect attacking combination with Inter.

Martins slightly to the right, Recoba slightly to the left, that is one hell of a fast strike-force, and with Adriano, you still have that aerial threat.

·
Registered
60,551 Posts
What I personally want for this fixture...

1- VDM not even on the bench.

2- Kily starting or at the very least on the bench.

3- NO FAVALLI.

4- Adriano taking a break, with Martins starting upfront with BOBO.

5- CZ benched and Davids starting.

We were so poor against Reggina that we have to make some changes.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Vieri hadn't scored for some games, but he was still played by his dude Mancini. So, Adriano also deserves that. But I think that the big problem at the moment is the duo itself. Vieri -- Adriano doesn't seem to work, also coz of the midfield we have at the moment. When the attack was working perfectly well for us (during our draws period), the midfield used to complement the strikers very well. But now the midfield has not been able to do that, instead they are just helping the defence.

Mancini should try playing in-form players, rather than sticking with his dudes all the time. Adriano is not doing well at the moment, but Vieri is not doing that great as well. Recoba or Martins should definitely be played at any cost. And I would sadly say that, this should happen at the expense of Adriano as well. It would be bad to bench Adriano, but what else can we do. If I had the choice, I might have opted the trio:

Recoba ---- Adriano ---- Martins

I hate playing with 2 DMs' !! :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :fero:

Why in the hell do we need to play with those two. Instead we should play Emre/Karagounis.

And for godsake, I am staring to hate the way Mancini is using the flat 4 midfield. Why do we have to play like that when we haven't got a pure winger in the left side and an inconsistent winger in the right side ?? :yuck:

Just play with the diamond mifield ... dammitt ... :angel:

---------------------- Cambiasso ---------------------------
----- Ver/Stan/Kara/7 ------------ Emr/Dav/Stan/Kara -------
--------------------- Reco/Stan/Mar ------------------------

That would had been a perfect set up for us, with the players we have at the moment.

And yeah, get rid of Veron at the end of the season. I said it earlier and am saying it again - He's an injury prone player. And we can't afford to have such an injury prone player to be the main backbone of the midfield. :yawn:

forza inter !! wake up ...... lets continue with our wins again

Chievo, be prepared !! :devil:

·
Registered
45,492 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
5- CZ benched and Davids starting.
Ahmed, I agree with everything else, but please take your medication! :tongue:

I don't think such a change would hurt at the moment though. But CZ's value is that he looks after stuff when everyone else has gone forward. I hope Davids comes correct but CZ is proven so far.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I agree and think we should go with 3 up front. By the way does anyone have the Inter squad photo for this year? I know its free if u register with inter.it bu t i dont want 2 register.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Di Stefano said:
I agree and think we should go with 3 up front. By the way does anyone have the Inter squad photo for this year? I know its free if u register with inter.it bu t i dont want 2 register.
what's ur email address ??

:boxing:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
My team for this game:

4-3-1-2
Toldo, J.Zanetti, Cordoba, Materazzi, Coco
Veron, Cambiasso, Davids
Recoba
Martins, Adriano

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this game will be shown on GolTV... :happy::cool:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Adriano injured,
reason to dont call him for the match against Chievo

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Hope Adriano's injury is nothing serious and that he will be able to recover by the time of the match. :scared:

1 - 20 of 168 Posts