Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is another tough match...but i m sure we'll get a victory...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
After the match with Sampdoria.. You can never be sure of anything when it comes to Inter :eek:

FORZA NERAZZURRI!

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Our confidence would be up after the Sampdoria match so im sure we should take care of Reggina quite easily.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Time to win again and more important time to close the gap with the leaders!

We're not doing bad getting 2 points closers on the leaders in 2 matches! Let's keep up the good work :shades: :thmbup:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ronaldopf said:
We must be careful however, they are the only one to beat juventus
yes...i almost forgot that...

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
ronaldopf said:
We must be careful however, they are the only one to beat juventus
Don't you mean Reggina are the only ones?

They have only lost once this season

Sat, 6th A Reggina (S.A) 2 - 1 | Lost

·
Registered
17 Posts
they scored 2 great and lucky goals against juventus....

simply:we must win!

·
Registered
61,285 Posts
It's never easy to play at the Oreste Granillo. NEVER. This game will be very tough.

Beware of Shunsuke Nakamura. He's Asia's version of Recoba. Such a sweet left foot he's got. :star:

I predict a win though. :)

FORZA INTER !!!! :fero:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Didn't we win this game 6-0 last season? Sorry that was the home game.

Anyway about time we give one of the small teams a good hiding, it will be good preperation for the restart of the CL in a few weeks.

·
Registered
61,285 Posts
I didn't watch last year's 2-0 win there, but I watched highlights and we were very fortunate to win.

In 2002-03 we also won there (Vieri and Il Chino scoring) but Reggina dominated us like hell.

It won't be easy.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
I hope we win this game with a big scoreline! I think we will win this one easily, well I hope ;) !!
Forza Inter !

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
in 02/03, Cuperman was in charge. A good comparison would look back to when we last played with an attacking mentality, last season with Zac or 97/98 with Simoni.

·
Registered
170 Posts
been quite awhile since i posted......it says You last visited: 14-09-2003 at 14:15 :eekani: long time. anywayz i think this will be a tough match considering how r season has been going. Hope we keep doing well in Serie A and even better in Champions League. :smileani:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Its A Must Win!.

·
Registered
61,285 Posts
Seba (right knee problem) and Deki (suspension) are both out of tomorrow's game.

Cruz and Miha are still out too...

Adriano hasn't been able to score for three matches in a row now. He should bang a goal tomorrow to restore his self confidence.

FORZA INTER !!!!! :fero:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Di Stefano said:
been quite awhile since i posted......it says You last visited: 14-09-2003 at 14:15 :eekani: long time. anywayz i think this will be a tough match considering how r season has been going. Hope we keep doing well in Serie A and even better in Champions League. :smileani:
welcome back, di stefano... :howler::D

1 - 20 of 135 Posts