Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
probably a lot of reserves and youngsters...including balotelli and santon...get to see milito...perhaps...

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Cars, I have a request: can you please change the title from Coppa Italia to Coppa Mancini, as a homage to the great man who dominated this tournament like no other has. :proud: :thumbsup:

As regards to the match: yeah I want the back-ups and a few Primavera guys getting minutes, but it's hard to know what's Mourinho thinking, for all we know he might care about this trophy, moreover the players just came back from the winter break so I doubt anyone is in need of rest, quite the contrary - so Mourinho might play a strong team to gain match sharpness.

Ideally I'd like to see Santon and Destro. Crespo might get a start I feel.

Forza Inter.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cars, I have a request: can you please change the title from Coppa Italia to Coppa Mancini, as a homage to the great man who dominated this tournament like no other has. :proud: :thumbsup:
ok, approve your request... :D

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Gracias muchacho. :thumbsup:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Coppa Mancini - Nice one N4L :thumbsup:

God willing by this time next year we're calling the Champions League "Coppa Mourinho". :D :smileani:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Milito To Miss Torino And Inter Games
Genoa striker Diego Milito will miss the Grifoni's next two matches due to an injury to his abdomen. (goal)

===============================================

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
with the performance we displayed today against cagliari...i think all the starters need to play in this game...just don't let them get rusty...

just kidding... :D

·
Registered
47,964 Posts
Milito To Miss Torino And Inter Games
Genoa striker Diego Milito will miss the Grifoni's next two matches due to an injury to his abdomen. (goal)

===============================================
That's a relief...hope we can make the most of it.

·
Registered
67,298 Posts
Don't really care whether we go through or not. I just want to see Young dudes playing. :drool:

Carson35™

Seriously :tongue: , I really do.

4 finals in 4 seasons (2 victories) - it's like screwing a decent looking chick (not a stunner, just okyish) time and time again, it gets boring - so you need to move on to a hotter one. The first Coppa we won was special (as far as I'm concerned), the 2nd was nice, but didn't feel as good as the first. You get my point?

Anyway: Muntari, Toldo, Santon, Adriano, Materazzi, Burdisso, Quaresma and YM should all start if I was in Mourinho's shoes.

Destro too, hopefully :hopeful: but that seems far-fetched, sadly.

·
Registered
47,964 Posts
All I'm hoping for is that Zlatan, Cambiasso, Cordoba, Samuel, Zanetti, Maicon and yes, even Deki, are rested. Pretty sure that won't happen though.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't really care whether we go through or not. I just want to see Young dudes playing. :drool:

Carson35™

Seriously :tongue: , I really do.
we gotta let some young kids play...yes, i mean santon...this young man has potential...got some nice skills...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Inter v Genoa: disciplinary info
Sunday, 11 January 2009 14:06:12
[FOTO Sunday, 11 January 2009 14:06:12]

MILAN - Inter's Julio Cruz and Marco Materazzi are suspended for Tuesday evening's Tim Cup round of 16 clash against Genoa (Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, kick-off 21:00). No players from either team go into the game on a booking away from bans.

Disciplinary info:

Inter
Cautioned: -
Disqualified: Cruz, Materazzi.

Genoa
Cautioned: -
Disqualified: -

inter.it

·
Registered
67,298 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gabriele Gava appointed for Tim Cup tie
Monday, 12 January 2009 12:20:52
[FOTO Monday, 12 January 2009 12:20:52]

MILAN - Gabriele Gava (Conegliano Veneto refereeing section) has been appointed to take charge of Tuesday evening's Tim Cup round of 16 clash between Inter and Genoa at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off 21:00). He will be assisted by linesmen Altomare and Rubino, with Peruzzo acting as fourth man.

Inter-Genoa is the second Nerazzurri fixture of Gava's refereeing fixture after the 2-2 Serie A draw with Siena in Milan on 11 May 2008.

inter.it

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
it's like screwing a decent looking chick (not a stunner, just okyish) time and time again, it gets boring - so you need to move on to a hotter one. You get my point?
Yea I get you.

*cough*potentialErectile dysfunctionpatient*cough*

ahem, pardon me.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mourinho talks about balotelli...

"Nothing has changed," declared the former Chelsea coach. "Neither the way Balotelli works, nor his attitude.

"His brother made it clearer that Mario wants to leave on loan. I will wait until the end of the transfer market and then he will understand that he must stay.

"Maybe then he will change his attitude and will return to the squad."

·
4,108 Posts
4 finals in 4 seasons (2 victories) - it's like screwing a decent looking chick (not a stunner, just okyish) time and time again, it gets boring - so you need to move on to a hotter one.
I get it by "decent looking chick" you mean Roma.

BTW - Anyone found a stream for this match yet?

·
4,108 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Inter:

1 Toldo;
13 Maicon, 16 Burdisso, 25 Samuel, 6 Maxwell;
4 Zanetti, 26 Chivu, 20 Muntari;
11 Jimenez;
18 Crespo, 10 Adriano.

Subs: 12 Julio Cesar, 8 Ibrahimovic, 19 Cambiasso, 21 Obinna, 33 Mancini, 39 Santon, 77 Quaresma.
Coach: José Mourinho.

Genoa: 73 Scarpi; 25 Biava, 13 Ferrari, 26 Bocchetti, 23 Modesto; 7 Rossi, 77 Milanetto, 28 Juric; 68 Vanden Borre, 14 Sculli, 20 Mesto.
Subs: 1 Lamanna, 4 Criscito, 11 Olivera, 15 Papastathopoulos, 16 Cofie, 17 Jankovic, 31 El Shaarawi.
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperi

1 - 20 of 158 Posts