Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
i am really nervous now becasue i didn't expect that soemthing like this would happen. anyway tomorrow i will bet on yugo to win euro 2000 and kova to be the first scorer.
i hope that these bad results are just temporary and that things will improve before the match against skiing squad.
pomozi boze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Bloody hell, I cant beleive this **** :(

Though, I cant reallu say this is a very bad result. We imporved from the first game that we played against Korea, and, this was against their number 1 team.

Against Hong Kong in a few days time, Boskov said that the lineup that he uses there will be the same one that playes Slovenia. So, lets just hope there is an even bigger improvement from the "blues"...

·
Registered
49 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA, again!
Every time we play crap, I think "yeah, next time we'll play good" (since June '98), but what happens.. Each time I get up, I see some poor result and the usual comments about our players either not trying, being too slow or not attacking. As for Piski, Jokanovic and Nadj, fine, have them in the squad, by I dont understand why anyone would put these three on at the same time when its clearly not a recipe for success. Anyway, this leaves 1 game 'da se uigraju', which is nowhere near enough (at least 4 or 5 games with the same starters if you want them to play good _as a team_)
I predict 1-0 vs. HK :|

G

·
0 Posts
I understand what you're saying Voyager. I too am begining to feel the same way :(...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts