Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=41641

Yeah, Abramovich is credited with this unbelievable offer too... It would be damn tasty if it was true. €75M is a LOT of money and would go a long way towards solving our debts.

Don't know why he would do it though and that's probably the problem with this rumour. There is no motive. He could probably get Adriano's half for €30M and Frey for €10M. But what about the other €35M?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
IF he is offering that money for both players, and no sort of financial help for parma that is great, I rather get 27 million for adriano than spending that on him

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jack goff said:
IF he is offering that money for both players, and no sort of financial help for parma that is great, I rather get 27 million for adriano than spending that on him
You wouldn't get jack sh!t, jack goff... ;) He would buy Parma's half only. What would happen with Inter's half is unclear.

I don't understand why you wouldn't want him though.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
IF he buys parmas half, wouldnt he have to outbid us to get adriano 100%? I want Adriano but for the price in the contract not for 27$ unless it is in a bidding war. I just believe that as good as Adriano is 30 million plus would be better spent on Totti or a player like that, so I want Adriano but not at any price.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sensi is a stubborn man and I'm sure he wouldn't sell Totti at €30M.

Besides, I'm sure Totti wouldn't want to move to a worse team. ;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
He could do it to prove a point to Inter - you won´t get Adriano.

Man I so hope that Adriano won´t play in Serie A next season - he´s too good to play for an opponent.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I didnt mean Totti only, but a player of his characteristics like Ronaldinho, Diego, D´alessandro, Aimar etc. I hope Abramovich out bid us, with enough money we from the Vieri Transfer and a Crazy Russian we might get us good players like when we had R Carlos , Ronaldo, Mutu etc Inter needs more fantasy right now.

So let us all hope this rumour is true. I prefer Kuyani or Luis Fabiano + Aimar than Adriano alone.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
:eek: shocking stuff :D

Hmm if only it was true...:(..and I won't believe anything till I see an official offer...:)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Oooooooooooooh! I'm shocked :eek:! And I have to say it again- if it's true --> Roman is a clever guy because I would do the same if I had so much money. (5%)

If it's not true --> the author is a stupid idiot. I wouldn't mind one shocking article for a week but there is at least one every day. And that really piss me off :yuck:! (95%)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
:D in that article there is written "seems that"...so for me is another wrong voice
...and in the parenthesis there is written that Adriano is already destined to the Inter:rolleyes: and so Roman can buy him from Parma :rolleyes:

ah, please you don't have to believe of all rumours that there are written on calciomercato.com :)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Seems too good to be true, really. Is Abramovich ready to gamble that much money? That's a clear case of overbidding IMO, regardless of Adriano's undoubtedly huge potential.

But provided this rumour holds any truth, that would be tremendous business for Parma obviously.

I agree with SAC btw.

Ciao.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Jack goff :tongue: :D

Nothing personal but I was reading you name and I read it as jack off...take no notice...

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:
Jack goff :tongue: :D

Nothing personal but I was reading you name and I read it as jack off...take no notice...
:howler: :howler: :howler:

He has always funny names. He was called 'SpaceAgentCobra' some time ago :D.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Oh you're right. It's a boring name. Btw you are invisible GaGa, aren't you? So are Amo, VERDI and few others. Quite disturbing...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Bresciano said:
Oh you're right. It's a boring name. Btw you are invisible GaGa, aren't you? So are Amo, VERDI and few others. Quite disturbing...
:confused:

Have you considered we are spys? ;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Arianna said:
:D in that article there is written "seems that"...so for me is another wrong voice
...and in the parenthesis there is written that Adriano is already destined to the Inter:rolleyes: and so Roman can buy him from Parma :rolleyes:

ah, please you don't have to believe of all rumours that there are written on calciomercato.com :)
If that bid is true I don't think Adriano will go to Inter. ;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119145

Gaga, here is the story behind this nick. I was denied the chance of getting the nick Pineapple Ccock, but finally Bono and I work a deal for a nick XT would feel proud of, and jack goff it is for now.

Anywa it seems to that sadly this rumour is false, it would be too good to not jump at it, for this kind of money I would even add Vieri If I was Moratti :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jack goff said:

Gaga, here is the story behind this nick. I was denied the chance of getting the nick Pineapple Ccock, but finally Bono and I work a deal for a nick XT would feel proud of, and jack goff it is for now.

Anywa it seems to that sadly this rumour is false, it would be too good to not jump at it, for this kind of money I would even add Vieri If I was Moratti :D
Moratti and Inter have nothing to do with this rumour. It would obviously be a deliberate way to save Parma rather than buying Frey and Adriano at their real price.

But I agree, it's really far fetched. But this is so damn crazy and far out there that no sane person could make it up. That's why it could be true. :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
jack goff said:

Ahhhh no wonder...:D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts