Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my heart is heavy. Dagoods had a hard time sleeping :cry:, eating :(, and heck even breathing :neutral:. €260m Euros and we just got defeated by the “Hurt Locker” this was worse than Avatar at the Oscars :yuck:!

So who’s to blame? Kaka’, Higuain, Pellegrini, etc? NEITHER!
Dagoods is not going to point the finger at nobody!

Do you peons want to know why we lost?
Well there’s only one reason and one reason alone: EL VILLARATO :happy::happy::happy:

Huh? NO ESPANGOL… DAGOODS what do you mean? LEARN THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE WORLD PEONS!

“Villarato” is a conspiracy theory that promotes the idea, that the referees in La Liga are biased towards FC Barcelona and consistently give them an advantage. The term is a play on words of the President of the Spanish Football Federation’s name – Angel Maria Villar Llona.
Yes, there you have it peons! The Villarato has gotten stronger. Unfortunately, it has made its way into the UCL competition as well :yuck:. Dagoods calls this new breed: EURO-VILLARATO :howler::howler::howler:!

A clear penalty was not called (In the first half against Higuain) and there were a few other questionable calls but that’s all water under the bridge now.

€260m Euros down and €260m more to go! No matter how much $$$ it will take :D:D:D! LA DECIMA will be ours. NOW… repitan conmigo voy a contar hasta tres y digan conmigo “HALA MADRID” ... :happy::happy::happy:

Your thoughts…your thoughts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Yes, Dagoods, Culed is right and you should no better by now. Tisk tisk.

It's Platinato, Platini saw Puyol once in his underwear after Euro 2008 championship while Spain was celebrating in the locker room. Now Platini is doing everything he can to repeat that experience over and over. He got to enjoy it again in Rome, and he's getting hot under the collar about another "show" in the Bernabeu.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
:howler:
<|>
/\

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
The result really disappoints Real Madrid not only hopeness to back dominating Europe but also Santiago Bernabeu is the host stadium of UCL final match of this year.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The result really disappoints Real Madrid not only hopeness to back dominating Europe but also Santiago Bernabeu is the host stadium of UCL final match of this year.
Tell me about it, buddy :(

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Definition of helplessness: FCB has a date with the Bernabeu May 22 and there's nothing Madrid can do on the field to stop it.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
What's point you want me to tell ?

Anyway, Just laugh at your word can't sleep, eat and breath. If Peru will miss to qualify for WC in the last sec, How can you spend your life Haha.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's point you want me to tell ?

Anyway, Just laugh at your word can't sleep, eat and breath. If Peru will miss to qualify for WC in the last sec, How can you spend your life Haha.
Well I'm used to that already :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
To be honest, I think Madrid was a bit careless but the real problem is they didn't pack thier defensive to condense enough.

but the fact of matter that I cheered Madrid to lose. I just don't like thier policy to threat with some players like RVN. The same time I have no problem if they want to use a large number of money buy famous players because the eligibility is belonged to them.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
What is this entitlement that you feel dagoods? Well a lot of madrid fans, not just you. Your team had a huge turnover this season did you really expect to win everything? If anyone is to blame it is the management for not sticking to a plan. Look at Man Utd for a model program of consistency. Yeah they spend some money too but they don't have a half roster turnover in one season.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
The Dagoods Fanboy Curse

Dagoods, you are personally to blame. You are curse on the team. Ever since you started supporting them and ever since you've been going on about "La Decima" they've been largely shit. Even after all their spending, trying to influence referees and only your boy Jesus knows what else, they still can't win the CL. It's no coincidence that since you started supporting the club they haven't even come close to winning the CL.

The same applies to Ronaldo (the fat one who likes tranvestites). Ever since you started counting the McDonald's trophies and hanging posters on your ceiling above your bed, his career has gone downhill.

Face it Dagoods, you're bad luck. I'm sure the only way to lift this curse of yours is for you to stop following football altogether and stop posting on XT. If you do that Real Madrid might, and there's no guarantee here, someday make it past the first knockout stage of the CL.

·
Registered
45,032 Posts
Dagoods, you are personally to blame. You are curse on the team. Ever since you started supporting them and ever since you've been going on about "La Decima" they've been largely shit. Even after all their spending, trying to influence referees and only your boy Jesus knows what else, they still can't win the CL. It's no coincidence that since you started supporting the club they haven't even come close to winning the CL.

The same applies to Ronaldo (the fat one who likes tranvestites). Ever since you started counting the McDonald's trophies and hanging posters on your ceiling above your bed, his career has gone downhill.

Face it Dagoods, you're bad luck. I'm sure the only way to lift this curse of yours is for you to stop following football altogether and stop posting on XT. If you do that Real Madrid might, and there's no guarantee here, someday make it past the first knockout stage of the CL.
:howler:

:popcorn:

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
any have highlights of higuain's misses yesterday? I cant find any!

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
any have highlights of higuain's misses yesterday? I cant find any!
I saw one on TV last night and it was somewhat glaring, though he did hit the post. Still if they really are scapegoating that guy it's really ridiculous. He's been so good for them since the day he joined. As a Cule I would love it if he pushed for a move away, though I doubt he will. He seems pretty content despite whatever they throw at him.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts