Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the record for most pk's in a season?
Inter got their 11th against Siena, i cant remember anyone else getting more than 10 actually

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Today's PK was so cheap it weights all the other 10. Even Moratti stood there in disbelief it was actually given with his buddies shouting at him RIGORE RIGORE and pointing at the TV in front of him. :yuck:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Inter got their 11th against Siena, i cant remember anyone else getting more than 10 actually
Utd last season?

PS, that pk today is 100% correct, it was wrestling out there, def a pk imo, only a fool would state otherwise.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Utd last season?

PS, that pk today is 100% correct, it was wrestling out there, def a pk imo, only a fool would state otherwise.
Both Rigano and Materazzi were holding each other. Actually Materazzi was obviously pulling Rigano's shirt. Nevertheless, It happens everyday in Serie A and never been given as PK, 50-50 call at best.

Only a fool would say otherwise.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Materazzi was hugging Rigano, too and I think he even started it. Just like Kaladze against Lazio, yet penalty for the home side was given in both cases.

·
Registered
17,354 Posts
Both Rigano and Materazzi were holding each other. Actually Materazzi was obviously pulling Rigano's shirt. Nevertheless, It happens everyday in Serie A and never been given as PK, 50-50 call at best.

Only a fool would say otherwise.
he wreslted him to the ground

how the f**k is that legal

take your Roma glasses off for 30 seconds and stop talking sh*te

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
:O Materazzi was giving out a lot more than Rigano, and even if it wasn't so, the benefit of the doubt is ALWAYS given to the defending side, especially in Serie A, why should it be different in that case.

Anyway, Forza Manninger.

·
Registered
17,597 Posts
Rigano may have got first contact. The big foul was caused by Matrix though. It shouldn't have been a penalty. Refs should be consistent and they weren't in this case at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts