Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Uefa is using Ümit's goal against Trabzon as the perfect example off why offside should NOT be called.

I wonder what all the programs who said it was offside thinks now...?;)

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I would love to see Hincal's face right now... The man who swore until he was blue in the face that the goal was offside. This dude is so anti-Fener he would chop his right testicle off if he thought it would mean us never winning anything!?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i know....that dude really thinks he is objective when he now and then says some things about Fener that arent that provokative against GS fans. And that Hasmet is the biggest Hincal yalaka ever....

Did you watch 90 dakkika last night bro......Fener only got like 5 minutes attention and still he managed to bash us by saying that Besiktas had some calls against them and we got some calls in our favour....its depressing!

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Depressing? It's comical.... I just laugh at them bro :D :D

Hasmet thinks he's some kind of rock star with his silver thumb rings, whilst the host has the dodgiest wig I've ever seen. As for boldy Hincal, his laugh and comments kill me.... :D :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bro, why is it that we dont have anyone to speak for Fenerbahce at that program (please dont tell me Kenan Onuk is doing that)?:D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Cengo said:
Bro, why is it that we dont have anyone to speak for Fenerbahce at that program (please dont tell me Kenan Onuk is doing that)?:D
That's right bro, the wigmaster is supposedly our man :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts