Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a very simply question for the Galatasaray fans,do you think Özhan Canaydın doing a good job as a Galatasaray President?

To compare him with Aziz Yıldırım, Aziz President is almost ready to give everything he has to his team. Despite him what Özhan Canaydın did for Galatasaray? (more than minimizing the budget?:rolleyes: )

What do you expect from this team in European Cups next year,if we think Canaydın or another,any Galatasaray President will not be bounteous as Aziz (though you may ask what Fenerbahçe did in Euro Cups despite big budgets and one or two spectacular players ?:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
This is a very dull, lifeless, unnecessary topic... I am sorry to say this, but it is... Why do we need to compare things especially those in our rival teams? We all know how most GS fans feel about Canaydin! There is no need to come up with such topics that may cause provocation ending in some sort of dispute amongst rival fans... unless you would like anarchy in the forums and a free for all attack game...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Canaydin is a dumb ass, he is a ****ing idiot. Anyone who denies that is also a dumb ass. He has done nothing at Galatasaray and has been using the same excuse for the past 3 years; Galatasaray was in debt, I am working to clear it.

Debt when he became president: around 90 million usd
Debt now: around 140 million usd

Maybe he will be able to double it to 180 until the end of the season :howler:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
If it was doubled it would be 280...

But I agree this topic is pointless - It's just going to end up with one big argument :thumbsup: I mean :thmbdown: :D :pp

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Dear friends :)

I just miss Galatasaray's old times,Canaydın not just minimize the budget but he minimize our hopes at the same time. If Galatasaray fans are happy with their team's situation right now,i have nothing to say about that.

We've been listening the "New Stadium" stories ever since...To compare Ali Sami Yen with Şükrü Saraçoğlu...Galatasaray President just must feel shame for that.I really wonder what Özhan Canaydın did positive for Galatasaray?

This is my opinion guys,i hope you respect my opinions because i truly respect yours.:) (waq,Eddie,you may find this thread pointless,i also respect your opinions.:) )

Flying Hellfish,happy to see someone aggree with me(at least about Canaydın situation;) )

wish you all best;)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I never said I didn't agree with you, but threads like this create oppurtunity for GS fans to possibly get bullied by rival fans or end up in unneeded polemics... and well like most people I don't want to see that especially nowadays when teh teams position is not so good and we are vulnerable...

·
Registered
243 Posts
My opinion is that he is doing good with the debt and the Galatasaray Journal mediocre with the GS-store goods . I dont wanna talk about the rest because it makes me mad :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts