Xtratime Community banner

2321 - 2340 of 2364 Posts

·
Registered
10,034 Posts
Hmm. I wonder if Galatasaray is worth considering. He is happy/loved where he is, but if would be a regular starter in Turkey.. and he's just about guaranteed CL foci every year.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
When Szalai does something productive and good near goal and the ball trickles in the day is right as rain.

Big game for the boys upcoming in 3 weeks. He better be a ball-busting scorer this year or his NT career is over, his scoring acumen has dipped in the Bundesliga, this is his make-or-break year, either he does it or he doesn't the team will move on. I recommend he do it (score lots of goals as the best policy).

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Hmm. I wonder if Galatasaray is worth considering. He is happy/loved where he is, but if would be a regular starter in Turkey.. and he's just about guaranteed CL foci every year.

You sure he'd be a regular? I'm not and Turkey is one of the worst places to for foci. Great for other things like 'passage to join ISIS and die' or great kebabs and haircuts. For a gal wit a moustache fetish it's heaven. Ask our Turkish spokes person Gyuri. ;)

I'm very underwhelmed by Szalai. I remember when Morti wrote an article for 'In bed with an ugly Argentinan'. He said this trió would lead the válogatott to special things. I sort of agreed, but neither met any expectation.

Should we carry on with Szalai? or give someone else ago. Someone else includes Németh.

·
Registered
10,034 Posts
It wouldn't suit him even if he can.

I'd love to see Németh get a shot at #9, but he's basically the same age as Szalai. Not exactly building for the future.

·
Registered
10,034 Posts
Loki guy will probably go the usual magyar way and never be heard from again, end up in NB3 by the time the Euros come around:)

Balogh Norbinho has gotta produce much more for serious consideration. Let's see if he can keep it up.

2321 - 2340 of 2364 Posts