Xtratime Community

Xtratime Community (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/)
-   Xtratime Lounge (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/288-xtratime-lounge/)
-   -   Random Thoughts (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/288-xtratime-lounge/486411-random-thoughts.html)

TTM March 19th, 2019 01:25

Random Thoughts
 
I usually use chat for Random Thoughts but I think a thread would be nice :D

TTM March 19th, 2019 01:31

Sometimes I feel sorry for y'all...I mean, I have Mexican food and you don't :(

Today, I made two different salsas. One is a tomatillo based cooked salsa and the other a tomato based fresh salsa. I refried some pinto beans, heated up some chopped chicken. Put a little cheese and lettuce and had myself a ridiculously delicious chicken burrito.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...228/DATASS.jpg

Rodriguez March 19th, 2019 09:25

Do you ever cook cochinita pibil?

Boyo March 19th, 2019 09:27


Boyo March 19th, 2019 09:38

While on the subject of random thoughts; what's been bothering me for quite a while now are some of the lyrics to Queen's song We Are The Champions.

In particular the line "... we'll keep on fighting 'til the end". Why? You're already the champions! Of the world even. So why keep on fighting?

I've written several emails about this to the band and their management, but so far there's been no reply.

I would propose that they change the lyrics to "we'll enjoy our success 'til the end".

It's only a small change, but one that would make the song quite a bit better and more enjoyable for the listener. I don't think my request has been unreasonable and I'm a bit disappointed that they haven't replied.

TTM March 19th, 2019 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodriguez (Post 22784625)
Do you ever cook cochinita pibil?


I have not....but I have enjoyed at some good restaurants :D

Ero March 19th, 2019 19:12

Every time I see an actresses name somewhere online, I automatically google her name and add the word nude to check out her titties.

Is that creepy? :err:

Reza March 19th, 2019 19:14

@Ero
Make sure you are using a private search engine like DuckDuckGo :D

Ero March 19th, 2019 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reza (Post 22784917)
@Ero
Make sure you are using a private search engine like DuckDuckGo :D

Dang, you reckon the Silicon Valley incels are spying on me? I just use, gulp, google, like a lemming. :(
I do open private browser windows though. :neutral:

Reza March 19th, 2019 19:18

Private browser window plus DDG otherwise 'people' :err: will be at your door

Los Che Forever March 19th, 2019 21:22

GOOD thread.

I have some thoughts incoming.

szövkap March 19th, 2019 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ero (Post 22784923)
Dang, you reckon the Silicon Valley incels are spying on me? I just use, gulp, google, like a lemming. :(
I do open private browser windows though. :neutral:

no way, Silicon Valley stalinists only want the best for you

if you give them all your data

TTM March 21st, 2019 04:43


Firdaus March 21st, 2019 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los Che Forever (Post 22784963)
GOOD thread.

I have some thoughts incoming.

Have the thoughts reached you yet?

TTM March 21st, 2019 18:05

I'm in an outer waiting room at a blood work place and this gal next to me is on speaker having some random conversation with some other gal. Annoying AF:mad:

Tony Montana March 21st, 2019 18:53

Howler?

TTM March 21st, 2019 21:09

She smelled too btw :D

Inácio March 21st, 2019 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyo (Post 22784631)
While on the subject of random thoughts; what's been bothering me for quite a while now are some of the lyrics to Queen's song We Are The Champions.

In particular the line "... we'll keep on fighting 'til the end". Why? You're already the champions! Of the world even. So why keep on fighting?

I've written several emails about this to the band and their management, but so far there's been no reply.

I would propose that they change the lyrics to "we'll enjoy our success 'til the end".

It's only a small change, but one that would make the song quite a bit better and more enjoyable for the listener. I don't think my request has been unreasonable and I'm a bit disappointed that they haven't replied.

they need to keep on fighting because in order to remain in power (champions in this case, but same applies to kings, etc) one needs to keep on fighting

in fact it is said to be harder to keep a position of power than to reach it


freddie :star:

Nacka March 22nd, 2019 01:12

Some random thoughts.

Why film yourself while committing a crime?
Why the awful music?
Why hold the gun sideways?

I wish I could interpret what he is saying, "I stole my shit again, bruh"?

Twitter

TTM March 22nd, 2019 02:38

Can someone school me on Holi?

https://i.imgflip.com/1g4f55.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome