Xtratime Community banner

Dániel Sallói - Németh's Successor

9K views 182 replies 10 participants last post by  szövkap 
#1 ·
I wonder how much gametime Salloi will get this season. He looked okay in NBI, nothing special, but Vermes was quite glowing about him in pre-season

#3 ·
#7 ·
Daniel Salloi: Nemo's Protoge

First season game aginat The Portland Timbers for the Rangers, came in at the 85th, got a pass from the left endline and one timed it into the upper right...nice finish!

SKC says he signed a contract with Ujpest FC last year, is he on loan here?

#15 ·
Bikasar..Danny is watching videos of Nemo's goals last year,,,,ya know the entertaining kind, he is learning them..that is a protege. BTW, I spelled "protege wrong" on the thread title..how come ya didn't catch that huh?

#18 ·
I said I misspelled the word, anyways, I am talking in English not Francais, here is the English definition. Not only do I have explain foci to these young guys now it's English:

pro·té·gé
ˈprōdəˌZHā,ˌprōdəˈZHā/
noun
a person who is guided and supported by an older and more experienced or influential person.
"he was an aide and protégé of the former Tennessee senator"
synonyms: student, pupil, trainee, apprentice; More

#16 ·
Protégé is a french word, derives from the verb protégér which means to protect, I don't see Némo protecting or mentoring Salloi in any way, form or shape. What you want to say, apparently is that Némo is Salloi's példakép or something, no?

#19 ·
Former Ujpest FC young player now being schooled in the fine art of Cruyffianism football by Sporting Kansas City, Jenkiland...6'1" (you change that to centimeters), soon will be the apex of Hungarian football.

He will learn the will to win, will be in shape, and since he is Nemeth's protege, will play like him and hopefully better and not be influenced by the past 30 years of Hungarian football. Hope he does not change his desire to wear the Hungarian kits (uniform).:smile2:

#22 ·
Lookie here will ya all..Every fan In Kansas City and the MLS knew that Nemeth IS Hungarian and he left a superb legacy comparable to Cruffyfinism. Don't you guys realize that all Kansas City fans know that Danny is Hungarian and surely they hope he will be like Nemeth, so Danny has to live up to that..it is his calling, his mission, to carry on what Nemeth started. Goal of The Year, Superb goals, and smart shooting right next to the goalposts.

Now you have seen Danny's first goal for the winner......NEMO LIKE!

#25 ·
SKC just posted a video on FB with this title showing his goal::thumbsup:

"Sporting KC homegrown striker Daniel Salloi's debut for the Swope Park Rangers was one to remember."

Just like Nemo's goals...I do luv myself if no one else does, except he is not "homegrown".

#36 ·
He is Hungarian national with a possible futute In the Magyar NT who is being properly trained
, highly regarded by the manager who should be watched by us unlike other young Magyar players sitting on benches.

What..the Xtratime server cannot handle another thread?