Xtratime Community

Xtratime Community (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/)
-   The Kocsma (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/261-kocsma/)
-   -   General chit-chat vol 4 (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/261-kocsma/417617-general-chit-chat-vol-4-a.html)

Bentex January 29th, 2016 06:08

General chit-chat vol 4

Time for a new era and what better way to start the thread! Former member Elyria is up the duff! Otherwise know as having a bin in the oven :-)

Congrats to her and her family! I wish them all much happiness!

Florian1972 January 30th, 2016 23:05

Whose gonna bet on the superbowl next sunday? Count me in. I'm placing a phantom bet to prep for next season in the pros.

Ronaldwho? January 31st, 2016 00:15

IN

Florian1972 January 31st, 2016 20:56

Carolina - 5 1/2 points at -115 moneyline. :) :jester:

Florian1972 February 1st, 2016 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fagyi (Post 20055393)
Time for a new era and what better way to start the thread! Former member Elyria is up the duff! Otherwise know as having a bin in the oven :-)

Congrats to her and her family! I wish them all much happiness!

I remember Elyria. Bejesus what a siren! Is she married now with kids and all?

Bentex February 3rd, 2016 11:14

She is engaged I think.

She is pregnant with her first child. I've stopped sending her messages as she doesn't reply. Probably too busy with planing for a wedding and baby related stuffs.

Florian1972 February 3rd, 2016 21:49

I remember Elyria as a raven-haired beauty. It's great she found her way.

Bentex February 5th, 2016 07:37

That's what she complained to me night after night. So it's good news for her :-)

Don't want to keep going on about it but down the years I was here for everyone talking through their problems. Now in the last couple of years people couldn't care less.

That's why I've always had the up most respect for you, major!

I always took the time out for you and you do the same for me.

But I can easily name 30-40 people I've spent helping them and I don't even get a "how you feeling" message when I've been seriously ill (twice could have been fatal). Can't help to feel bitter about that.

#justsayin

Morti Halmosi February 9th, 2016 15:43

Forgot to thank everyone for their advice the other week in the other thread, was very much appreciated and even though I didn't say it at the time it actually helped me very much. I just didn't really feel like talking about it tbh that's why I never replied. Thanks for taking the time, chaps :)

I'm going to be very self-induglent now and tell you that I'm writing on behalf of Hungary for ESPN :) Got the confirmation today :)

Florian1972 February 9th, 2016 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morti Halmosi (Post 20135722)
Forgot to thank everyone for their advice the other week in the other thread, was very much appreciated and even though I didn't say it at the time it actually helped me very much. I just didn't really feel like talking about it tbh that's why I never replied. Thanks for taking the time, chaps :)

I'm going to be very self-induglent now and tell you that I'm writing on behalf of Hungary for ESPN :) Got the confirmation today :)

Whoa! Big news indeed! What a way to launch your writing career! Congrats and hurray! Writing is can be utterly sublime, being a wordsmith (writing) is very much like chess, it has great combinations. I love great writing. What type of writing will you be doing at ESPN, if you don't mind me asking Morti.

Florian1972 February 9th, 2016 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fagyi (Post 20104194)
That's what she complained to me night after night. So it's good news for her :-)

Don't want to keep going on about it but down the years I was here for everyone talking through their problems. Now in the last couple of years people couldn't care less.

That's why I've always had the up most respect for you, major!

I always took the time out for you and you do the same for me.

But I can easily name 30-40 people I've spent helping them and I don't even get a "how you feeling" message when I've been seriously ill (twice could have been fatal). Can't help to feel bitter about that.

Illnesses all pass Fagyi, your's will too once the doctors fixing what needs it. You'll look back at 2016 and say with pride: "conquered the illness" What's the prognosis of the case? Hope it's not too bad.

Morti Halmosi February 9th, 2016 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian1972 (Post 20136010)
Whoa! Big news indeed! What a way to launch your writing career! Congrats and hurray! Writing is can be utterly sublime, being a wordsmith (writing) is very much like chess, it has great combinations. I love great writing. What type of writing will you be doing at ESPN, if you don't mind me asking Morti.

Oh Major, I only wish I had your writing talents! Thanks :)

Just match previews and match reports I think, and maybe commentary during the game. I'm not too sure at this stage will find out in due course, I guess.

Bentex February 9th, 2016 17:37

Quote:

Congrats :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian1972 (Post 20136034)
Illnesses all pass Fagyi, your's will too once the doctors fixing what needs it. You'll look back at 2016 and say with pride: "conquered the illness" What's the prognosis of the case? Hope it's not too bad.

Well there are some diagnosed and some yet to be.

One is acute pancreatitis and gallbladder pain. Once my gallbladder is removed I won't get pancreatitis again ( which im told has a high chance of being fatal in my case). But my long-term pain is neither of these according to my gp and consultant.

Who knows?

ANTAL TONI February 9th, 2016 18:31

60 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I wrote to you on Facebook already, but Congrats again Morti! Very proud of you. Give a shout out to us if possible :DDD LoL Bring Hungary some luck :)

Dandeer February 9th, 2016 18:44

I'm just overwhelmed with joy. Not because of your illness, Jani, obviously. Feel better.

Tom, I have a feeling you deserve this even though I can't quite prove it at the moment.

Florian1972 February 9th, 2016 20:15

That is friggin' awesome Morti that you're getting a chance with ESPN! I reckon they'll pay you a salary which makes it all the better. Don't forget to use the thesaurus when you're writing, there gems in there that'll make your style sparkle. Nice job man!!

Florian1972 February 9th, 2016 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fagyi (Post 20136314)
One is acute pancreatitis and gallbladder pain. Once my gallbladder is removed I won't get pancreatitis again ( which im told has a high chance of being fatal in my case). But my long-term pain is neither of these according to my gp and consultant.

Yeah-sir, get it taken out if that's the best way. Where is the pain coming from, have the docs figured that out yet, that also needs to be taken care of. All the best, have a good recovery which you will since you're a young guy still.

Pista February 9th, 2016 20:51

Well Morti has a lot to fall back on from all the posts here for Hngary on ESPN......happy for you and hope it leads to bigger gigs.

Pista February 9th, 2016 20:58

So you should be able to interview the team and attend press conferences, etc. ....:musik:

Bentex February 10th, 2016 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian1972 (Post 20137378)
Yeah-sir, get it taken out if that's the best way. Where is the pain coming from, have the docs figured that out yet, that also needs to be taken care of. All the best, have a good recovery which you will since you're a young guy still.

None of the doctors agree where the pain is coming from. I should have had my gallbladder out two years ago but the little lady wasn't very well then and there was no point in both of us in a sick bed. So I looked after her.

But now I've had 3 spells in prison aka hospital and having a gallbladder out isn't the worst surgery.

If by magic it fixed my problems I have to get a job :err: someone suggested I should stay sick and get free money LOL. Only problem is it's not that much!

Just don't forget me while I have this illness!