Xtratime Community banner

2014: Summer transfers and rumours

20K views 550 replies 22 participants last post by  chivu 
#1 ·
Ziyech not agreeing on a new contract at Heerenveen. He still has another season to go with them, but Hans Vonk would be tempted to sell him now in the summer.

Haven't seen enough of him to say what his qualities are and for which position and club he would be a match.

#2 ·
Swedish goalie Viktor Noring will join Heerenveen on a free from Bodo/Glimt.

2+1 year contract for the ex-Celtic man

#3 ·

AZ get 17 year old striker Zia Sakirovski from Malmo

UAE oil UK, Ruski oil UK, Liverpool and Ajax apparently wanted him too.

#5 ·
I haven't seen him play yet because the guy haven't even debuted in Allvenskan with Malmö FF but he's supposed to be really talented and have scored tons of goals for their youth teams. He went on trial with Manchester City and Ajax a while ago. What's also certain is that he seems to have been impressed by how things are being done in the Netherlands.

He's an Albanian kid but haven't really been called to the Swedish youth NT's yet. It's strange considering the current crop of U17's were absolute rubbish.

#8 ·
Willem Janssen has signed a 4 year contract with FC Utrecht. Injury prone this season but he'll probably be a handy player for Utrecht.

Loads of players available on a free this summer btw. They include the Dutch Yaya Toure, Danny Holla, Mike Havenaar, Sno, Ryan Koolwijk, Beugelsdijk :strong: , Hadouir and Fred Benson among others

#10 ·
Besiktas are looking at Basaçikoglu and Turuc. Not surprising. Turkish Dutchmen are always looked at by Superlig clubs. Even ones in the Jupiler League.

#12 ·
I think Pasveer might be up for a spot on the bench at one of the top sides. He was already mentioned last season. With Vermeer leaving at Ajax and Tyton not likely to stay at PSV either.

Gudmundsson probably tempted to go England (championship side most likely).

#15 ·
I think Pasveer might be up for a spot on the bench at one of the top sides. He was already mentioned last season. With Vermeer leaving at Ajax and Tyton not likely to stay at PSV either.
Maybe he'll go back to his roots in Tukkerland after Boschker retires at the end of the season though :D

Tyton and Vermeer look certain to leave at this stage so it will be interesting who both clubs bring in as their no.2's

#16 ·
Apr 1, 2014 10:15:00 AM
The Dutch player of Ghanaian descent is likely to move to The Netherlands in June with AZ Alkmaar and Heerenveen on his heels

Ghanaian-born Italian youngster Kingsley Boateng, who is on loan at Catania from AC Milan, will make a move to the Dutch Eredivisie in the summer.

According to Sky Sports Italia, AZ Alkmaar and Heerenveen are already in talks with the Rossoneri to release Boateng to them on loan.

The 19-year-old was transferred from Milan to Catania last August on loan with the right of a partnership, but the attacker has failed to find space in Sicily and could leave the Serie A in the coming months.

Boateng was one of Milan’s star players in the pre-season where he netted twice but was sent on loan to Catania to earn more playing time in a bid to hone his talent.

Born in Ghana, the 19-year-old has already represented the Italy Under-19, 20 and 21 sides but has expressed massive interest to play for Ghana at senior level.

#18 ·
Too slow in my eyes. Back-up at most. I rate Vormer higher but if he were to leave in the summer than Koolwijk would at least be better than Goossens.

#20 ·
Well yeah, he'd at least be able to play more than a half but I'd rather not see us sign the Dutch Yaya Toure. He's a bit of a lump.

Minus Bakkal, I still don't think that anyone will leave from our midfield. Pelle and Bruno are my bets. If we were to have a bad summer, Janmaat too.

#24 ·
Yep, bigger clubs in bigger leagues will have doubts about him: his stamina and physique. He knows that so it'd be better to stay in Holland, work on it (if possible) and not be a bit part player in England or Germany.

Roberto Rosales in talks with Malaga btw about a bosman move in the summer. Club Brugge too but he'd surely pick La Liga over a league he has already played in.

#27 ·
Engelsen azen op Beugelsdijk

Van onze Telesportredactie
DEN HAAG -
Tom Beugelsdijk staat in de belangstelling van diverse clubs uit het Engelse Championship, waaronder Blackpool.

De onverzettelijkheid en no-nonsensehouding van de centrale verdediger van ADO Den Haag spreken de clubs op het tweede niveau in Engeland enorm aan. Beugelsdijk (23) is na dit seizoen transfervrij.
This must not happen.

Van Geel where are you :mad:

#29 ·
Most people rate him as being one of the best 3 players in the eredivisie, if not the best.

He surely will be leaving at the end of the season as Twente also need the money. They can't have two summers without selling anyone for a substantial fee.

Tadic hasn't really been linked to anyone lately. Some Moscow clubs were linked to him earlier in the year. Maybe they'll come back in the summer?
I'd rather see him go to a Schalke or Leverkusen but don't know if they have the funds.
Borussia Mönchengladbach were linked to him before he went to Twente.

#30 ·
I don't think he'd be willing to leave for Russia.

#31 ·
Yes i think he can do better, but the money might tempt him as it has others.
Talking of money differentials in different countries, i read today that Reus at Dortmund is on 35K a week, whereas Ashley Young at Man U is on 120K a week, if that doesn't tell you what is wrong with football especially here in England then nothing will.

#33 ·
Voetballer Nana Ntuli maakt per 1 juli de overstap naar FC Twente. Dat maakte de club uit Enschede bekend. De 18-jarige middenvelder komt over van Orlando Pirates uit Zuid Afrika en zal zich in eerste instantie aansluiten bij Jong FC Twente.
De Zuid-Afrikaan, die eerder al stages afwerkte bij de eredivisionist, is erg blij met zijn transfer: 'Voor mij komt met dit contract een droom uit, voetballen in een Europese competitie. Ik ben blij dat ik de trainers tijdens mijn stage heb kunnen overtuigen. Ik kijk uit naar het nieuwe seizoen."

Ntuli komt uit voor Zuid-Afrika onder 20 en werd met die ploeg in december Afrikaans kampioen.
The type of transfer FC Twente will be making more of in the future.

#35 ·
I'll go nuts if they make a profit on the 6m they spent on Castaignos.

Arnold Kruiswijk will leave Heerenveen in the summer so another name to add to the list of midtable team players who will be making bosman moves. Danny Holla, Jacob Mulenga etc etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.