Xtratime Community

Xtratime Community (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/)
-   The wild, wild East (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/310-wild-wild-east/)
-   -   EE Hockey (https://www.xtratime.org/forum/310-wild-wild-east/223260-ee-hockey.html)

Dmitriy October 22nd, 2007 18:40

EE Hockey
 
The hockey thread here used to be real active, now it's gone. With the NHL seaosn just under way I've made a new thread for it.

MaidenMadness October 22nd, 2007 18:41

2006/2007?
don't you mean 2007/2008?

oh and on topic this year i'll finally follow (as much as possible) nhl season.
found some site with hockey torrents. though i am a bit shifted in time :)

Dmitriy October 22nd, 2007 18:50

Damn, sorry about the year error.

MaidenMadness October 22nd, 2007 18:56

no problem. fixed

anyway almost a month ago i downloaded this preseason game between leafs and oilers, they played some youngster justin pogge in goal, i thought he was good but now i see they don't have him on the roster, anyone know why?

Dmitriy October 22nd, 2007 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaidenMadness
no problem. fixed

anyway almost a month ago i downloaded this preseason game between leafs and oilers, they played some youngster justin pogge in goal, i thought he was good but now i see they don't have him on the roster, anyone know why?

Don't know em, but if he's a Leafs player chances are his career will go down the toilet :howler:

MaidenMadness October 22nd, 2007 19:08

leafs are some kind of a joke?


anyways now when you mentioned hockey i remembered i have two downloaded games from last week i haven't watched yet. devils vs thrashers and red wings vs mighty ducks

might as well go watch them now... or i might go and finish with twin peaks...be as it may it might not be a bad decision to go and watch something :)
later

Kajoo October 22nd, 2007 19:13

their nickname is toronto maple laughs, they know why :D

Kajoo October 22nd, 2007 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitriy
The hockey thread here used to be real active, now it's gone. With the NHL seaosn just under way I've made a new thread for it.

isn´t really gone, yo´ll find it here on Page 2.

Hockey baby :thumbsup:

Dmitriy October 22nd, 2007 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaidenMadness
leafs are some kind of a joke?


anyways now when you mentioned hockey i remembered i have two downloaded games from last week i haven't watched yet. devils vs thrashers and red wings vs mighty ducks

might as well go watch them now... or i might go and finish with twin peaks...be as it may it might not be a bad decision to go and watch something :)
later

If you like physical hockey with not much skill you'd like the Leafs. Detroit, Ottawa, Bufallo, Colorado, Montreal and Edmonton play good hockey. CHeck out Pittsburgh they have awsome talent. Crosby, Malkin, and Staal.

Kajoo October 22nd, 2007 20:29

some good Totonto fights :howler:

Chara - McCabe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWLFca67ng
Petrovicky - Newbury http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OQqpN2icho

Harry Potter October 22nd, 2007 22:29

heyyy, Im fan of Toronto Maple Leafs!!!! :D

btw, if anyone is interested in participating in the NHL PL, u can predict here: https://www.xtratime.org/forum/pl_sta...php?league=123

milos October 23rd, 2007 00:48

Man Leafs suck,they need to make a big trade if they want to have any chance of making the playoffs.

Milan Lucic:star:

Ambis October 23rd, 2007 01:52

For some reason i'm just not excited about this season... the only games i've seen so far are all the Wings (only been to one game in person and that was against Calgary last week) and Saturday's game between the Flames and Oilers on HNIC. Also i saw some of coach's corner and Cherry was giving props to Nolan for the job he has done with the Islanders... and asking where are those people that laughed at Garth Snow for the contract he gave to DiPietro. :D


The best goal so far this season has come from Patrick Kane (great rookie of the Chicago Blackhawks) and you can see it at the 2:30 mark of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFZzYQEL5c

Dmitriy October 23rd, 2007 01:55

Damn, Kane looks like a Russian player with that goal :thumbsup:

Ambis October 23rd, 2007 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajoo
Hockey baby :thumbsup:

Did you know that the Slovakia Wild are the only undefeated team in the league? lead by your boys Gaborik and Demitra. :pp

Korcari45 October 23rd, 2007 02:20

Detroit Red Wings all the Way.....Hey Hey Hockey Town

Ambis October 23rd, 2007 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korcari45
Detroit Red Wings all the Way.....Hey Hey Hockey Town

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ambis October 23rd, 2007 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajoo
some good Totonto fights :howler:

Chara - McCabe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWLFca67ng
Petrovicky - Newbury http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OQqpN2icho

Speaking of fights... here are two big heavyweights going at it:

Laraque vs Brashear from Oct 20, 2007
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8zc_KT_K2og

Dmitriy October 23rd, 2007 03:08

Man I didn't even know they fought ! Great post Ambis.

Laraque was dominating, Brash landed the two big shots at the end.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome