Xtratime Community - Reply to Topic
Thread: One Mod Now? Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
March 28th, 2017 19:34
beaver good to see not much has changed in this place. now we argue who should be PM or moderator (naturally in absence of of other pressing issues)

elect me I will bar you all you bastards
December 18th, 2016 13:06
Ante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero View Post
You can't cuck the Tuck

Leftist breakdowns are the bees knees
Poor guy needs to be locked up in a mental ward. Talk about fake news, these leftists never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

And Kurt needs to "regulate his emotions" a little bit better. He might give himself a stroke if he continues like this.

Love the Tuck.
December 18th, 2016 12:54
dinamozagreb86
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhoZD View Post
How many NSL titles does Sydney Cro have?



Ps. On Monday I'm expecting you to be rocking a Strinić avi.
NPL > NSL

Just came back from Melbourne. The retard capitol of Australia.
December 18th, 2016 12:32
Ero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante View Post
POTY candidate.

The constant "you have no clue" about some big "plan" he has is hilarious. Its such a great plan that it almost gave him a complete mental breakdown and he had to leave the board for a few days because of it.

Petro reminds me of Kurt Eichenweld who Tucker Carlson destroyed the other night. It got so bad afterwards that Kurt snapped. His wife even had to jump in threatening anyone on twitter tweeting to this idiot. (it actually reminds me a bit of how suho has to tun interference for petro and orkie to "save" them. lol )

tucker carlson - Bing video

You can't cuck the Tuck

Leftist breakdowns are the bees knees
December 17th, 2016 13:22
petro Holy sh1t OVI you take this board seriously don't you.

#stillnoclue
#inyourconscience
#feelingthreatened?
#mapleasegolickEro'sballsagain
#Ineedmodswhosupportme
#justgivingwhatyougivemofo
#gethimaWambulance - yes I stole that one from you. It was a good one.
December 17th, 2016 12:47
Ante
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaFiume View Post


this is just forum gold here... apparently you have some deep, sinister plan here, where you curse people out/name call on purpose, to elicit a certain response from a certain group of posters - ultimately to justify your crusade on here?

your right, not sure I want to be clued into what goes through your head - this made my day though happy Thursday, bro

#alsoloveyourhashtags
#soclever
#keepitcoming
#imafan
#dontgobackonyourmeds
#yourfunnierwithoutthem
POTY candidate.

The constant "you have no clue" about some big "plan" he has is hilarious. Its such a great plan that it almost gave him a complete mental breakdown and he had to leave the board for a few days because of it.

Petro reminds me of Kurt Eichenweld who Tucker Carlson destroyed the other night. It got so bad afterwards that Kurt snapped. His wife even had to jump in threatening anyone on twitter tweeting to this idiot. (it actually reminds me a bit of how suho has to tun interference for petro and orkie to "save" them. lol )

tucker carlson - Bing video

December 17th, 2016 12:41
Ante
Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
You are such a fckn loser Ero. There was a time where I actually used to respect you and thought you were fairly smart. But fvck man your deamons are your ego.
#stillnoclue
#shortfatmansyndrome
And yet another attack by metro. More name calling and attempts to derail the the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
@ Ero...

Your rants and spew, may seem like facts to you... but it only screams - 'you have no clue'

But post another 32 thousand times, and you might attract another OVI.

Because you don't have the capacity for internal reflection, you have no clue on how that deficit in character has divided this board. You have no clue how many times I've challenged you with a line... to bait... to see if you have an ounce of it... and you failed each time.

You say its 'feels over facts'. Sure... whatever.

But I say it's a lot more than that... I say it's not about beliefs/ideology... it's about the ability to deliver a point while still showing respect for your opponent. Humility is a strength not a deficit.

#noclue
#inyourconscience
#deficit

Him so this guy admits he has "many" times tried to "bait" posters here. Pathetically trying to ruin more threads with his lame "baiting" that only serves to get him his a.ss handed here many times. And at one time, almost made him have a stroke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
Oh FFs... you have no clue either.

Dig a few more layers... it's way beyond name calling... which I know I do, on purpose, and solely at the two cancers ticks of the thread.
So in the above 3 quotes, we see more insults by metro. He admits to "baiting" posters here. And he admits all this is done "on purpose". Now while Suho (before he got booted from the fm role) allowed this childish behaviour from petro (and orkan), he isn't an fm anymore. I wonder what the admin think of petro's posts and admitting he is only here to s.hit disturb and verbally abuse posters. I am pretty sure there are board rules against this. Maybe its time for the admin to remind petro about the board rules and give him a warning ...and threads won't be derailed by him anymore, and his only reason to post on a Football forum will be gone, and he will be gone. Given how worked up he gets (to the point of the emotional meltdowns and very nearly having a serious medical situation here), maybe a board timeout is best for petro. We all want what is best for him, and that's to get well.

#maketheCroatianboardgreatagain
December 17th, 2016 12:25
Ante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
I remember my first week coming to this forum, it was a few days after I told Italians (on the Italian forum) that they were traditionally a "defensive first" side and that traditionally...even though they've produced some amazing offensive talent, they have depended on their defensive strengths.

It was then that Hajduk Split appeared and was calling me a troll, accusing me of having more than once account ...and a few others jumped onto his band wagon...and I felt the "moderating" was pretty crappy and unfair.

How does a person get labelled a troll and accused of having multiple accounts when even baraba confirmed there was never any proof of that after checking ip addresses? Also, about the claim that I was wrong or trolling anyone because I said Italians have been successful in this sport because of their defensive players....who doesn't agree with that? Anyone that doesn't is a few fries short of a "Happy Meal"!

The moderating here has been inconsistent and very subjective. The moderators haven't sided with truth, facts and kept an open mind to who's making the comment...for the most part they take a side and will plead insanity just to spite another member on this forum. I've seen it a millions times and I highly doubt that will change here.

I can disagree with Ante or Ero, I'll openly challenge something and make my point...but its a whole different ball game if its Orkan, Suho and their followers. Things tend to get personal and insulting, even when they have no clue about what they are talking about.

One of the easiest examples is Ante Cacic. All of us agree he may not be the first choice we'd have chosen but based on his record and overall decisions, he's done a fair job thus far....and yet, Suho and Orkan tend to tear him to shreds....as if they know better and blame him for the loss to Portugal, while disregarding the stupid play from Strinic...even saying he was tired and should have been subbed. There are several examples why this forum has been poorly moderated and I personally think Suho is a shit disturber and doesn't belong in that position....just my opinion.
Great post brother.

Look, most agree the moderating has been s.hit, and a direct result of why great posters like Blast, CroatTommy and JureM have quit. They got sick and tired of the garbage and watching suho allow his two puppets dorkie and #havingastroke continually ruin threads on purpose with constant attacks. They'll be back when/if suho and his two puppets are gone or the moderating stops them from continually derailing every thread.

Until new Fms are in place, unfortunately, Blast, JureM and Croattommy won't come back, and we are stuck with the 3 BB'ers driving posters away from the forum and posting activity dwindling to a trickle at this board.

The best way to shut up suho and his puppets is to talk football and the Croatian NT, because like you said, they have no clue. Only problem is, they jump into those threads with garbage about boycotting the nt to try and (pathetically I might add) shut down thread activity. What these 3 contribute to "discussion" about our NT can be summarized in a few of their "classic" posts (in addition to the pathetic boycott )....

Quote:
Santos cost us a trip to South Africa
Quote:
I need a few days away from here to calm down because of all the thoughts racing through my head. I feel like I am going to have a stroke.
Quote:
I need to regulate my emotions
Quote:
Croatia should be dissolved
Defending the horrendous play from Strinic that ended up costing us vs Portugal, who could forget this jem from the gang, "He was visibly fatigued". lol

And that in a nutshell is what their "contributions" are here. Sad but true.

Time to drain the swamp. And at least the admin finally removed Suho as FM. Its time to put some new ones in place and bring some law and order around here...

And make (the Croatian forum) great again.
December 15th, 2016 19:49
ForzaFiume
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkan View Post
FF needs a hug.
I'm all set at the moment, but hey, it's always good to hug it out at times with fellow Hrvati and even jugoslaveni like you. I'm ok with Tito being your boy, we can still be cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkan View Post
He also may be the biggest troll on here.
Bro, I can only hope to take that title away from you. Your trolling game is on fire. I mean, you just had this zinger a little while ago:

Quote:
I mean a guy like Ero has more in common with a Serb from Banja Luka than he does with a fetivi splico for example.
December 15th, 2016 19:37
Ero But were you litteraly having a stroke petro or was it like just hyperventilation or something?
December 15th, 2016 19:33
Orkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepoznat View Post
so true! we're never fully accepted by other Hrvati and many Italiani have no clue about us anyways lol


Quote:
but I'm confused and only recognize a couple of those regions, help me out here... did you mean: Dalmazia, Erzegovina, Zagorje, Slavonia... Istria/Gorski Kotar/Quarnaro?

Nothing wrong with making the distinction between medeteranci and the rest of the country.

I mean a guy like Ero has more in common with a Serb from Banja Luka than he does with a fetivi splico for example.

Migration patterns have definitely changed the culture though, but embrace what you are and the differences, because the notion of cultural solidarity/similarity between all Croatians is a bit rich anyway.
December 15th, 2016 19:28
Orkan FF needs a hug.

He also may be the biggest troll on here.
December 15th, 2016 19:02
Ero XT Cro forum
December 15th, 2016 18:30
ForzaFiume
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepoznat View Post
so true! we're never fully accepted by other Hrvati and many Italiani have no clue about us anyways lol
ain't that the truth we're like the bastard step children of the region
December 15th, 2016 18:23
ForzaFiume
Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
Oh FFs... you have no clue either.

Dig a few more layers... it's way beyond name calling... which I know I do, on purpose, and solely at the two cancers ticks of the thread.


this is just forum gold here... apparently you have some deep, sinister plan here, where you curse people out/name call on purpose, to elicit a certain response from a certain group of posters - ultimately to justify your crusade on here?

your right, not sure I want to be clued into what goes through your head - this made my day though happy Thursday, bro

#alsoloveyourhashtags
#soclever
#keepitcoming
#imafan
#dontgobackonyourmeds
#yourfunnierwithoutthem
December 15th, 2016 17:28
petro Oh FFs... you have no clue either.

Dig a few more layers... it's way beyond name calling... which I know I do, on purpose, and solely at the two cancers ticks of the thread.
December 15th, 2016 16:59
ForzaFiume
Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
But I say it's a lot more than that... I say it's not about beliefs/ideology... it's about the ability to deliver a point while still showing respect for your opponent. Humility is a strength not a deficit.
when a few posts prior...

Quote:
Originally Posted by petro View Post
You are such a fckn loser Ero.


preach what you teach brother
December 15th, 2016 16:42
petro @ Ero...

Your rants and spew, may seem like facts to you... but it only screams - 'you have no clue'

But post another 32 thousand times, and you might attract another OVI.

Because you don't have the capacity for internal reflection, you have no clue on how that deficit in character has divided this board. You have no clue how many times I've challenged you with a line... to bait... to see if you have an ounce of it... and you failed each time.

You say its 'feels over facts'. Sure... whatever.

But I say it's a lot more than that... I say it's not about beliefs/ideology... it's about the ability to deliver a point while still showing respect for your opponent. Humility is a strength not a deficit.

#noclue
#inyourconscience
#deficit
December 15th, 2016 15:52
Nepoznat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaFiume View Post
The above quote on you gave me a chuckle. It reminded me about what they do (or rather what they did) with the mafia back in the day. You could be Italian but if you weren't from Sicily or Calabria, you couldn't be a part of the mafia

Sames goes with the CM job here. Unless you're from Dalmacija, Hercegovina, Zagorje, Slavonia, etc. you can't be a CM. Posters from Istra/Gorski kotar/Kvarner need not apply
so true! we're never fully accepted by other Hrvati and many Italiani have no clue about us anyways lol


but I'm confused and only recognize a couple of those regions, help me out here... did you mean: Dalmazia, Erzegovina, Zagorje, Slavonia... Istria/Gorski Kotar/Quarnaro?

December 15th, 2016 14:58
ForzaFiume
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepoznat View Post
I laughed / loved it!




@ForzaFiume I joined BigSoccer the same time as XtraTime after finding both when googling "Halilovic Croatia or Bosnia" so definitely could be that one (but there I was posting in the Bosna sub-forum which is where the Halilovic thread was)
The above quote on you gave me a chuckle. It reminded me about what they do (or rather what they did) with the mafia back in the day. You could be Italian but if you weren't from Sicily or Calabria, you couldn't be a part of the mafia

Sames goes with the CM job here. Unless you're from Dalmacija, Hercegovina, Zagorje, Slavonia, etc. you can't be a CM. Posters from Istra/Gorski kotar/Kvarner need not apply
This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome